(See All?) Announcements
550 Users Online
Bing, Google, Finley

keep my head from going under — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir had no desire to spark any sort of drama within the pack, especially when he did not know for sure did Treyah and Kerberos actually have affair. It was simply what he had always thought seeing the two together, but their bond could be something more professional as well. Like a mentor and student or.. brother and sister. "Understandable. I always just assumed the two were mates, seeing how they work together but then again - I am new and able to make misjudgements." -he replied to her as diplomatically as he could.

When she offered him chance to work, Garmir's ears perked and he looked at her with more curious gaze now. He still maintained his calm and formal posture, always keeping his expressions and body language minimal. He dipped his head lower briefly and then replied; "I was born into servitude and I prefer to have tasks to complete, something to occupy my mind at all times. Once you have lived most of your life one way, it is no easy to change. If you have something for me, I will gladly do it."

When it came to Garmir's skill set, first answer should have been obvious from his scarring. "I am no stranger to violence. I was trained to guard and follow others - and I am good at tracking. When it comes to hunting, there are few hares that can escape me - but I have little experience from hunting anything bigger. Most of my assignments outside the pack I did alone - so I never partook any of the bigger hunts."

That would have been enough, but there was one final thing Garmir had left unsaid. He bondered for a while wether or not to leave such an detail out - after all he did not expect Charred Ash Draw to ever need someone whom could do such an thing, but then he decided he should be as truthful as possible to his peers. "I also know how to inflict extreme pain to get answers... I believe you call it torture."

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Namara who has 184 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Maera Slayer

The words he said shortly after soothed her mind little… it very well could be his misjudgment. After all, he’d been wrong about her earlier in their conversation, so perhaps he was wrong about this too. She would never do anything to intentionally hurt Kerb, and she trusted in return he’d never intentionally hurt her like that. It was one of the cornerstones of their relationship. She only offered a nod to his response. He’d been born into servitude, which translated in her mind as slave… it had been something her aunt and uncle had practiced – at least, this was according to her mother’s accounts. Why her family would ever choose to go back there was beyond her. She found it to be mildly barbaric, though she supposed if the subordinate did things willingly and was not forced, it was more understandable.

Fighting, she’d gathered from his scars, though she supposed that if he’d been born into servitude, it was possible he’d been punished for something. It was a good skillset for him to have, that and small hunting… it was good and tracking as well. He had the makings of an assassin, she noted in the back of her mind. She was not as sweet and innocent as other members of the pack, even in spite of her current weakened state.

Torture. His last skill was torture. “Would you say you are discreet enough to act as a spy… to be my eyes and ears?” Both within the pack and outside the pack, she’d very much like to know what was going on.

[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

It seemed Maera was first wolf within the pack to seriously consider Garmir as something else than just the lowest, but even then, with all she might offer to him, there were loyalties that Garmir followed to the point. He had never been trained to be a spy, although he had practiced against this particular trade in past mainly due to his guard position, hence the torture among his skillsets. He could accept this new role, although it certainly was not his forte. Garmir remained silent, as if measuring her with his gaze - trying to judge wether or not she was worthy master.

"Depends who I am spying on." -He replied finally, implying that he did hold loyalties that might supercede what Maera asked from him. Garmir had no trouble telling this. "As it stands right now... foremost my loyalties stand with Kerberos, then Treyah and then.. only then you, being technically the second. I am - of course - the lowest so anyone here can command me, yourself included."

Having said that, Garmir again assumed what appeared to be more submissive posture, but if she had paid attention, she'd know by now that he was not actually submitting to her because of rank or fear - but because that was what he chose. Garmir knew no true submission.

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Namara who has 184 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Maera Slayer

He made it clear that his loyalties lied with Treyan and Kerberos, and she nodded. “I understand… I just wish to know the truth. If there truly is something going on between them, I do not wish to stand in their way. I care for Treyah greatly; she’s one of my best friends… and well, I used to care for Kerberos. I'm not sure the love is there anymore... not since our daughter disappeared.” She did not wish him to be unhappy because she decided to get mopey and depressed because they lost Lacey. Granted, given her past, he should have known how hard this would hit her. Given the fact that her father died, two of her siblings as well, and her other sibling and mother abandoned her for a couple of blood traitors…

It didn’t matter… she couldn’t be this sour for this long. She analyzed his movements, making mental notes about the way he moved, though she said nothing. “I’ve been isolated for quite some time, I just wish to know what is going on.” It was simple enough, broad enough, and should he accept the task, she figured he would be perfect for it.

[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
M - language!

Maera seemed to be understanding enough over Garmir's choice of loyalty. He nodded to her in turn in agreement while listening to her words. Nothing she said really was unreasonable and if there was any ease he could bring to her, there was one thing he could tell her; "I can tell there is some bond between them, but on what basis it stands I can't be sure. There is certain dynamic, connection between them as they work but it could be friendship or mutual respect. They are after all.. leading this pack. If it brings you any ease..." -Garmir begin, taking few steps closer while maintaining his submssive - not really submissive posture. He looked around and then turned his eyes on Maera. "..Treyah would not bring you such a hurt as to fuck him behind your back. She is too kind. I don't know about your mate, have not that spent much time with him but she wont betray you."

Garmir noticed he was stepping little bit over his line and thus corrected himself and his way of addresing her. She was fairly highly ranked after all. Putting slight distance between them he turned his gaze also down, ears pinning down. "My apologies. I should not speak to you like this. If you wish, I can still forward you whatever I observe during my day, but I will not spy on my leaders. Is this agreeable?"

@Maera