(See All?) Announcements
356 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apollo, Baidu

And the way my bones are breaking is the way my skin will bleed. [m] — Quaking Vale 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello
@Celandine gotta be vague about the injuries. Backdated to 1/5

The bleeding wouldn't stop. Oh, she's really done it this time. Was it even worth it, going back home in this condition? Celandine was going to be pissed. Hells, probably more than just pissed. Angry enough to finish the fae off herself was more like it. Oh yeah, Maeve would have a lot of explaining to do that was for sure. But first, why the fuck was she still bleeding?

Dragging herself back into the boarders of Quaking Vale, the colorless woman howled for her friend before her aching body crashed down onto the cold, snowy surface below her. 'Do we even have a fuckin' medic in this pack?' the fae complained, huffing with eyes clenched just trying to bare through the pain. 'Still fuckin' bleeding. I'm still...Ugh.. Hh-'

(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2018, 10:16 AM by Maeve.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine took Maeve's newfound desire to travel as a good thing. Maybe a little fresh air would do the woman good. Thus, it came as no surprise that the pale woman woke one morning to find her friend gone. At first she thought nothing of it, and went on about her days as she normally did. It wasn't even until an unusually long amount of time had passed that doubt began gnawing away in the dark corner's of her mind.

So when Maeve's call sounded at the border's Celandine turned quickly to meet it, but she was caught completely off guard by what she found as her bright eyes swept over the scene. Crimson marring the snow, the taste of iron in the air, Maeve's monotone body crumpled in a pool of red. Instinctively Celandine lurched forward, her body moving much faster than her brain, as if the gears were clogged by some foreign object. She hobbled onward, closing the distance as quickly as she could, trying to ignore the pain that shot through her foreleg with each, and every step. A whine fell from her lips, but was drowned out by the rhythmic pounding in her ears. "Maeve?!"

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Maeve's heart began to race as her friend's worried voice rang through the air. She glanced up at the fae to greet her, then allowed her head once more to slam back down onto the icy cold banks it had previously been resting on. "Hey, Cell--a" She croaked. Talking apparently hurt too, damn it. "Gonna cut right t-o it. Was out n' about when I ran into our frien' Aponi." She smiled, well aware that now would not be time for the comedic relief she loved oh-so much, but unable to avoid it regardless. "Nice lady, hasn't aged a bi--t... Cell, tell me I look better than I feel."

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Her breath caught in her throat as Maeve's head came up, only to fall back to the ground. She couldn't do this. She couldn't look, but she had to. War was raging in her head, her heart was beating in her stomach, and she wanted to throw up. She couldn't do this. She couldn't do this. She wouldn't. Celandine couldn't to do this alone. She couldn't. She couldn't. Not without her. "M.. Ma-ave. P-p-please." She was breaking down. Only once in Celandine's life had she broken down like this. Once. When she learned that her father had passed. Now here was Maeve, dying in front of her, laying in a pool of crimson. "A..Aponi." The pale fae was too scared to spit the name with any hint of venom, because right now that didn't matter. Right now the only thing that mattered was her red-stained companion. "Y-y-you.. you look.. fine. You look fine. You're fine. You're alright." Instinctively, Celandine tipped her head back, calling for anyone, begging for anyone.

Creeping closer, the woman touched her nose to the top of Maeve's crown, hoping to provide some sort of comfort.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]