(See All?) Announcements
345 Users Online
Bing, Adelard, Juniper, Google, Apollo, Chan, Apolline

One last night? — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Lullaby who has 10 posts.
He relaxed against her, remaining silent as she told him about where she was in a rather brief fashion. She did not tell him everything she knew nor did she reveal that the lesser pack that was allied with the Greater Pack had helped her find out what happened to her mother. They would be seen as criminals and exterminated by a pup that was trained just as she was, someone had to have taken her place by the king's side because she was no longer available to fill her position though it was only two wolves that had helped her and hid her. a chuckle came from her lips as her mind returned to reality. Competitive as always, her Garör was. He had boasted about keeping up with her for months even if he had not truly found her thinking that it was his imagination that he had caught her scent.

"Yes, that is true but how do you know i wasn't just playing with you?" She teased, her nose buried into his fur as he relaxed further. How she had missed this, why did this moment have to come to an end? She knew the answer, he had been brainwashed even further than before. She should have stolen him that night, convinced him that the fight was to happen after they returned from retrieving another target. A run away but she was so emotional that she did not even think of that at the time. Then the question came, what should he call her?

"Yes, it is the name my mother gave me but you can call me what you wish. Whether I am Fia or Anaeia to you, is up to you." She offered, he could call heras she wished but it had to be one of those names not one she had told every stranger she met.
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
Garmir murmured into her shoulder as she suggested she might have been letting him follow her. "Please.. don't put me down like this. Let me claim some success, it does not cost you, buttpain." -He jabbed back at her, even using the sweet name he had given her so long ago. If anything, little banter between them was good. It showed their friendship was still there, despite the circumstances. Garmir leaned heavily against her, in sense challenging his friend to stand her ground or be forced to stumble aside, a bit of friendly push. He again put himself up on all four legs to proper test her. Often when competing with her he felt happiest and most comfortable.

"Since you have abandoned the cause, clearly... " -He begin, a hint of anger still in his voice even if he tried to hide it. "I think Fiagira works better." -he decided. She did not deserve to be called Anaeia, although he lingered on this subject no longer. It would only bring anger and potential for conflict between them. Garmir suddenly eased on her and took step back, his gaze suggesting she should follow. "Lets go hide somewhere. There is chance my... hosts will come looking for me. I left unannounced..."

- fady fadeeeeee (?) -
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Lullaby who has 10 posts.
Competitive, even in the end they were still jabbing at each other like the day the first met as children. She gave a fake and loud huff as if she was displeased with both the silly nickname he gave her and how she had to give him a win. "If I must," she smiled into his fur. It was then he made a silent challenge, leaning his weight against her as if to say can you take my weight? She could only laugh into his skin, as she pressed against him. She challenged him back though his weight troubled her, he did not weigh nearly as much as he should but she did not press the subject. It would only lead to a fight if she were to call him out on his stupidity

She resisted her urge to growl, to bite him out of spite for jabbing that she had abandoned the Greater Pack's "cause." She did not want to fight right now so she swallowed her displeasure and spoke in a gentle and loving tone. "Fia." She rubbed her head against his shoulder before licking at his ear, "call me Fia not Fiagira."

And then he spoke of hiding and ahe could only chuckle, oh, that she was good at. Obviously. "Follow me, I know just the place." She spoke once more, rubbing hee side against his and flicking her tail at his nose before walking in am alluring dance. Her hips sways a bit more than usual before she stopped and looked back, making sure he was following before continuing her swaying walk.

- thread fade out -
(This post was last modified: Jan 12, 2018, 09:55 PM by Fiagira.)