(See All?) Announcements
360 Users Online
Nadine, Google, Bing, Adora, Apollo

Down the rabbit hole — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart

At his question surprise became the immediate expression on her face. Solas waited as he brows scrunched together as she thought. It wasn't a simple question to answer and did depend on who the wolf was. Her response was long and he tipped his head curiously as she explained that she had been gone not just a week or so but a few months from her pack. What were her reasons for vanishing? He held his tongue as she continued on to say that she had been accepted back because she had been young and that for those that had been taken they could come back but for those that had betrayed them they needed to stay gone. The stormy male nodded in agreement. That was very true.

It really shouldn't have surprised him that he was asked his own question but it did and he had to take his own moment to put his thoughts in order. I think you're right on a lot of things. He started slowly. I left my own pack more than once due to different circumstances, but I was always accepted back. Which might make me lucky since I don't think very many wolves would readily accept someone who has gone missing more than once. As for accepting the deserters back, I think it depends on the situation. We had a lot of wolves up and leave at once and I personally don't want to see them again because they left us in a very tough situation. Yet, I can't exactly hold it against them since I was considering leaving again as well. Why he was telling her all this he didn't know but the words didn't seem to stop coming. Betrayls are tricky but I don't think that wolves who have committed them should be accepted back at all. When was the last time he had spoken this much? He honestly couldn't remember.

As he explained a bit about the mountains he put out a paw for her inspection and she moved closer to investigate it. He grinned as her eyes widened. She even went to rub her nose on it and he was amused that he could barely feel the touch. She pulled back to ask him if he had been with his pack long. Solas tried to remember when he had joined this last time. I think about four to five months possibly longer if you consider the couple times I stayed and then left. So I guess I'm not exactly sure. Something always seemed to happen that dragged him away.

Scout 3/3
Post 11/12
(This post was last modified: Apr 06, 2018, 07:01 PM by Solas.)
[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Feel free to fade in your next post or continue. Whichever one you want!

Solas stated that he thought she was right on a lot of things, which got a pleased wag of her tail from the pup. She enjoyed the praise, as likely any wolf would, especially being a child. She was surprised to hear that he had left, multiple times, but had been accepted back every time. In the Ridge that wasn’t how it worked, even for family. If she went missing another time she thought, perhaps, they might allow her back because the first time she had honestly got lost as a pup. After becoming an adult, however, if she went missing more than once she knew they wouldn’t allow her reentry. At least, she hoped they wouldn’t. And she would understand, because that was just how she was.

He mentioned that deserters would depend on the situation, sort of rephrasing what she had said to which she nodded. It sucked to lose a lot of wolves, it made things really stressful for the ones who stayed but in the end she figured it also made them stronger. He also agreed that those who betrayed them shouldn’t be let back in. Good, she was happy that they seemed to be able to agree.

He mentioned that he’d only been with the Cove for 4 or 5 months, but the way he spoke of it she could tell he took great pride. Even if he had left a few times. Everyone made mistakes, the girl understood that. If someone made a mistake bad enough, if she were the leader she knew she would have to throw them out. But it didn’t mean that she would hate them depending on what it was. It might even kill her, but in her mind the law was what was best for the pack even if it was hard. She was a straight arrow. Well, the way you talk about it you seem to really like it, she mentioned.

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 03:52 PM by Adeltra.)
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
It seemed that the two of them agreed on what should happen to deserters. He did, however, notice the look of surprise on her face when he mentioned that he had left the pack more than once and each time he had been taken back. Each time he had left the reason had been different and his leaders had been willing to let him rejoin because of it and for that he was grateful but he wasn't sure how many times he would be able to do it before he was going to be turned away. It wasn't that he was planning on leaving but for all he knew something would happen...again.

He might not have been in the pack long compared to the others but he was still proud that he had been in it for the amount of time that he had been. Staying in one place for so long when you had never been in a pack before could be considered an achievement, at least for him.

A smile spread his across his lips. I do like it quite a bit. If he hadn't he wouldn't have returned the last time like he had or he would have left simple as that. I think I'll be heading back now, it was nice to meet you Adeltra. He told her with one last look before he turned and began the trek home.

-Fade-
[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]