521 Users Online
Google, Bing

talking to myself — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 339 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sachiel Leigh Selwyn
guardian dem 3/3

He didn’t really care about anything else that the dark stranger (or Askan) had to say. The boy was upset that his friend had passed away in his absence but nothing he could do, or say, would bring her back. He knew that. She had been sick—very sick—and her death had been inevitable. It, for a better lack of words, was super shitty, but it… it was whatever. He’d get over it, eventually. It was just a lot of information to process. Especially from a wolf he didn’t even know—one that Askan didn’t seem very fond of, either. His leader, however, was being rather hospitable to the stranger, which had taken the boy by surprise. His mismatched gaze landed on the Edge Lord for a moment, his expression softening, before he returned to the dark wolf before them.

This time the wolf addressed him, asking if he was ’alright’ and then requesting the boy’s name. A frown creased his dark features, his dark-tipped tail flicking absently behind him. Yeah, he muttered hastily in response, his ears twitching in irritation, m’fine. But he did not give his name. What was the point? He didn’t plan on seeing this wolf again—not if he was returning to the Vale, or wherever the group that lived amongst the orange trees were heading. I’m sorry for interrupting, he added as he turned back to his leader, his ears swept back against his skull. I’ll see you back at the dens? He took a step away from his leader, waiting to be properly dismissed before disappearing back into the trees. 

sachy is trying to leave, so unless askan stops him this will be his exit post!
(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2018, 02:28 AM by Sachiel.)
ridge is a mature character
aka he curses a lot due to his frustation with his memory loss
x
ridge associates colours with moods/feelings & uses them to describe others

Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

Askan didn't believe Sachiel, not one bit. But...he wasn't going to make the kid hang around when it was obvious he wanted to do anything but. He'd just learnt of a friends death, so it went without saying that he needed some time on his own to process it all. To deal with all the shitty feelings that would no doubt surface once the shock had faded.

"Mm, see you later." He didn't know when that would be but he trusted Hawthorne to keep an eye on him, once she noticed how glum he was being. Knowing the two of them that wouldn't take long, they were near joint at the hips these days.

It was then Askan turned his attention to Pietro once more. Sachiel hadn't answered his question and Askan had no intentions of filling him in on his name, if he wanted Peitro to know he would have responded. It was as simple as that.

"I think all right is probably an overstatement, but he will be in time. We'll look after him, losing one wolf isn't the end of the world, no matter who she was." One wolf or dozens, it didn't really matter, life still went on. Or at least that's what Askan told himself when he was feeling glum. "Well...Bye." Askan said, assuming that was all. He had shit to do and he'd rather not waste any more time thinking about the dead. "Safe journey and all that." He flicked his tail dismissively, this was getting tedious. He'd leave before it got anymore awkward. Not like he owed Pietro anything more than that, he'd heard him out, listened what he had to say. It was old news so with that he followed after Sachiel, giving him the space he no doubt needed.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2018, 01:50 AM by Askan.)
[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]