(See All?) Announcements
474 Users Online
Google, Bing

kickstart my heart. — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

She wasn't entirely sure of the size of rock they would need but it would have to be something they found lift and carry. The rock that Matheo had picked fit that bill. She wagged her tail as he agreed with her about trying to see if it would work. What she suggested next, him taking the honors he didn't seem to certain about it but she remained confident that he could do it. Then it seemed he was okay with the suggestion as he bent to pick up the rock.

She went back to the ice ball with him and stood to the side as he dropped the rock on to it. It only left a small dent but that was better than nothing. That's a start, she said cheerfully and then he suggested they both drop rocks on it. Good idea, let me go get one, she said before looking back to where he'd gotten his. She quickly found a rock that was about the same size as the one he had. She then returned to drop her rock on the ice ball making the dent a little bigger. Your turn, she said with a swish if her tail as she moved to pick her rock back up.

Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Ace who has 79 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mathéo Tainn

Thankfully, Oksana seemed amenable to his ideas. The dark female wandered off for a moment, and when she returned, she also had a rock. Between the two of them, dropping their stones over and over on top of the ice ball, it started to dent. The dent grew, and grew, and then all at once, as if the ice itself were giving up under the persistence of two curious puppies, it split right down the middle and peeled in half.

Theo dropped his stone to the side and peered inside. To his dismay, there was nothing anomalous inside of the icy orb. There was nothing inside of it except more ice, in fact. At first, the young Tainn frowned….but it melted away as he shrugged.

“….well. I guess now we know,” he decided, finally glancing up at his companion. “They are just ice. I am still not sure how, but… Maybe Lachesis would know. Perhaps it is time we head back, anyways.”

It was getting later than he would like, and Mathéo wasn’t really in the habit of breaking the rules set out for him. (Not at this age, anyways.)

@Oksana -- Feel free to fade out with your post and archive!
(This post was last modified: Apr 13, 2018, 02:02 PM by Matheo. Edit Reason: Open tags. )
[Image: vF8B2O.png]
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

With her rock she helped Matheo, they took turns dripping their rocks on the ice ball and slowly the dent grew. It then cracked and they were about to see what was inside, nothing but more ice. At first the little Crow was disappointed, she'd been hoping for a fish or maybe a nice pretty flower or something.

Her orange gaze fell on Matheo as he spoke, Yeah we do and we'd never have found out had we not tried. We made a good team too. They'd had their differences in the past but she found that she rather liked Matheo.

I don't know how either but your right Lachesis might know and I think he wouldn't mind sharing. She had always felt the alpha liked teaching things. He'd always been very kind when answering all of her questions. You're right though, we probably should head back.

Oksana didn't want to be caught outside the borders again especially with it getting late. Lachesis might not be so kind about that with her, Maybe we can find him when we get back and ask him? She suggested.

Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Ace who has 79 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mathéo Tainn

“Yes, let’s go. We can find Lachesis.” If they got home quickly enough, they could ask without it being too strange – and if not, there was always tomorrow. Mathéo was quite sure the pale alpha would answer their questions and explain why the lake had weird ice balls, and why there were empty inside. As far as he could tell, the man had an answer for everything. It was one of the things he liked best about him.

Theo tossed his head and set off back towards pack grounds, content to return home in silence with his newly found friend.

Fade.

[Image: vF8B2O.png]