554 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jadon

You bought the ticket now you take the ride — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

@Tulip set the morning after her intrusion :)

To say she was exhausted was an understatement. Moon tossed and turned for the rest of the night, any little sound causing her to wake. The first rays of light shone into the den and the onyx woman decided it was good time as ever to get up. With a groan the large woman got to her feet letting out a long yawn. Once finished she nudged the small inky yearling whispering "Time to get up". With that Moon exited the den giving her long legs a good stretch as she waited for the girl to follow.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Reporting for duty, Madam Alpha

It had been some time since Tulip had slept in a warm den with other wolves near by. Through the lonesome months she had grown accustomed to taking shelter in odd places and often shivering throughout the night. The extra warmth was welcomed, but she had dared not to sleep too close to anyone. With such it had of course been the best sleep she had managed in awhile and so the normally light sleeper found herself being nudged awake with soft groan. *Morning, already?* The child thought as a yawn forced its way from her lips, surpassing her restraint.

The girl was quick to her feet and followed her alpha in pursuit. As she entered the morning's light she dared not to look at the woman and offered the same sort of bow she had last night. It was not like her other bows, it was different. Within the Peak there were three different bows, a quick one, a longer and more respectful one, and then the royalty. Of course Tulip gave none other than her best, extending one front leg forward, her nose perfect in reach of it, the other paw back, and then her tail aligned with her hind legs.

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider 
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

The pull of her muscles, tendons, and ligaments felt wonderful as the ebony woman relished in her stretch. With all four limbs adequately stretched her inky fur was given a good shake sending any debris that may have been in it to the ground. It didnt take long for Tulip to emerge from the den. Good. Less effort on her part then. What was interesting and almost concerning was that the yearling then bowed to her. The act made her uncomfortable really. One she wasnt really queen, and two Moon wasnt the kind of wolf to think she was above someone in a sense that they have to bow. Reaching out she placed her coal nose under the girls muzzle and lifted it gently. "Theres no need to do that dear". She stood back up giving her a half smile. Was she still angry? Yes. Was this girl going to be punished? Yes, but not like she or others would think. There was a healthy amount and then overkill. She would not be allowed out of Moons sight, she would work her tail off each and everyday but Moon wasnt going to be cruel. Thats just not like her.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart

Bright yellow eyes shot wide open, a shudder running down the child's back as she flinched in response to being touched. Naturally she cowered for a moment, expecting physical punishment. Teeth wrapping around her muzzle as she was pushed towards the ground, however, this did not happen. The girl was confused, her newfound Alpha did not seemed please with her bow but was not attacking her for such. Was she to stand before this woman? Tulip was not sure, it seemed rather rude to rise above a superior of her ranking. Still she lifted herself into a half-standing pose. Tulip nodded, facial expression washing away into a still mask of nothingness. Her posture slowly straitened to a solider-like formation, legs squared up, eyes forward, head held mid-high, tail flat, a mutual pose perhaps.

(This post was last modified: Jan 15, 2018, 04:51 AM by Tulip.)
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

The girl flinched to the touch but didnt say anything. Instead she took on a more stoic stance, that was rigid and forced. A small sigh fell from the older woman's lips. She couldnt tell her how to do everything, but it did make her wonder just where she came from. Turning towards the lake Moonshadow began to walk the well worn path to the lake for her morning drink expecting her new found shadow to follow. Once the dark duo was upon the lake shore Moon stopped and turned back to Tulip. "Ya are going to have to earn your keep around here. Its not going to be easy but I think its better than the alternative. I feel the first thing ya can do is break the ice so that we can drink. If ya dont know how I am more than willing to show ya." The woman was going to have the yearling do a brunt of the work but she couldnt expect her to do something is she didnt know how to do it. She could barely make sentences, Moon could only assume that there were other things she may not know.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart

The alpha sighed, causing Tulip to question her wrongdoing once more. Still there were no teeth upon her dark muzzle, and her small frail body still standing. The Day girl kept her mask on, of course following behind without hesitation. Her strides long and confident, not prideful, but dutiful. She took note of her surroundings on the way and how the path was defiantly frequented often. It was no wonder for it lead nicely towards the lake. The lake's surface was frozen over in a thick slab of beautiful ice, the sun shimmering on the light dusting of snow upon it. Tulip enjoyed the scenery, but did not stray from her alpha and did not keep her waiting. *Break...the ice?* An odd request, but a drink of water understandable.

Tulip approached, smelling first before placing her front paws upon the lake, however she halted her movements and inhaled deeply. "Deer. Dead. Close." She mumbled the three words softly, turning her head in hopes her Alpha had heard. "Tulip can find?"The yearling girl asked, unsure if the woman would want such service. Without much more acknowledgment to the carcass she turned back to the lake, lifting onto her hind paws, then coming down forcefully. The impact made her paws sting with pain, yet she kept repeating the act until the surface cracked under her repeated pressure. The yearling stopped to observe and lick, scraping her teeth against the ice with determination. After a few it came off as a pointless time waster, and so, Tulip decided to accept defeat with sore paws. "Sorry...not know." Despite her lack of knowledge, Tulip had defiantly given her all in trying and hoped the dark she-alpha would understand.

(This post was last modified: Jan 16, 2018, 01:51 AM by Tulip.)

Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

The offer didnt go unnoticed for Tulip to find the deer. "Sure but first we have a few things to do". She told the girl before asking her to break the ice . Moon offered to show her if needed but it seemed like she didnt as the dark yearling moved to the ice. She pounced on the ice much like a fox would on the snow. The movement caused a half smile to form out of fondness. The memory of her husband teaching her that move came to the forefront of her thought before moving back. Tulip had stopped with out success. "Thats okay. Sometimes ya have to get creative" Moon replied moving to pick up a nearby rock. Finding a good sized one she picked it up and moved to where the cove wolves broke the ice daily. She moved so that her maw was aligned over the ice, then she dropped the rock sending it through the ice and into the freezing water below. It cracked revealing the cool liquid below. Giving the yearling a glance and smile Moonshadow then removed fragile ice easily with her paw creating a hole big enough to drink out of.

Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart

Tulip was pleased at her alpha's acknowledgment to the deer carcass and nodded in reply.

Her failure to break the ice had oddly not lead to punishment, and the girl stepped back as she watched the older woman. It was odd to see a wolf of higher status doing something themselves but she said nothing of it. Perhaps it was better that someone knew, in case of separation. Moonshadow's cleverness caused a little coo of sorts from the girls lips as her tail slowly wagged. The clever and neat trick inspired the girl as she too turned to find a heavy rock. For a few minutes she shuffled about picking up ones of different sizes until pleased. Moving with mild excitement the small girl returned back to the spot in which she had pounding the ice with her paws. Tulip copied her alpha by aligning herself over the subtle cracks and dropped the rock. It appeared the ice was thicker in this area for the rock did not go all the way through. Instead of facing discouragement she lifted back up on her hind paws and came down one more time with a loud crack and splash. Tulip's front paws fell through briefly but she was quick to backtrack out of there with...a strange noise. At first Tulip thought she had never heard the bubbly sound before but it brought her back to the familiar warmth of Maria and Lakota as they played within the dens. A giggle. How odd.

Tulip rose back up and offered a meek expression of embarrassment to her alpha, "Sorry". Surely she had done it now and teeth would reach her this time! The girl began licking at her paws quietly as she waited her for the ebony woman to drink the ice cold lake water before moving in to join. Her mask back upon her face. It seemed today had been the most she had been allowed to talk casually. Last night was different, they had been interrogating her.

(This post was last modified: Jan 16, 2018, 01:52 AM by Tulip.)

Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She was pleased to see that Tulip caught on and moved to find her own rock. The dark yearling then copied the older woman and dropped her rock over the cracks she made. However because the ice was thicker there the rock didnt break the ice. So with that fox like movement Tulip jumped down on the spot finally reveling the water below. It wasnt exactly Moons style for she prefered to keep her paws as dry as possible but hey if it got the job done. After quickly back pedaling out of the cold liquid the dark girl offered an apology. "No need to apologise dear". The longer she was with her the more curious and concerned the mother became of where exactly this child had grown up.

With a nod of her head the cove alpha bent down to drink. The cool crisp water hitting her throat with comfort. Coming down to the lake was a daily ritual picked up from her best friend. She had come down with Kajika countless times when he was giving her lesson and the habit just stuck. Once satisfied Moon moved back from the waters edge. "Now about that deer." She said silver eyes falling on her shadow. She would let the girl lead to see what she was capable of. Thats pretty much all the first few days were going to be. Skill checks to see where her strengths lied and where she could use some help.