(See All?) Announcements
767 Users Online
Google, Bing

All that I'm asking for — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
She couldn't hide the plethora of emotions that passed over her face as Kajika explained himself and what he felt that Tulip was to the pack as a whole. The dark woman was very strong on her opinion of the lowest ranked member and she was certain that there was at least one of other wolf who felt very much the same but Kajika still had his reservations and on his behalf she sat and listened. He explained how they shouldn't blame her for the upbringing that she may or may not have had; fair enough. He went on to explain how she was still new and had plenty left to prove to them; fair enough as well. Lastly he went on to explain how he'd had a thief in the ranks before and they became a valuable asset to the pack shortly after and for that she scoffed, her ears fell backward on her skull in disbelief; she couldn't be silent any longer. "How can you teach a wolf who has barely learned to speak? She is like a infant, but unfortunately for her, size alone makes her worthy of a few teeth and claws of discipline." she voiced, looking at him full on now. I cannot change your decision and that is fine. But I cannot assure you that mine is made up from your explanations alone. I must see for myself..." she said, voice never wavering. "I knew a thief too, actually plenty of them, and they weren't worth the pool of blood that leaked from their bodies or the fur that draped their bodies and it didn't take long for them to show their true colors." she said, recalling memories of her very relatives before shaking the horrible thought from her mind. She had left that part of her behind years ago.
(This post was last modified: Feb 21, 2018, 06:00 AM by Bastet.)

Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Though Kajika was well aware that he didn't have to explain his decisions to anyone but Moonshadow he felt it important to do so with Bastet and any other member who had a problem. The cove to he and Moonshadow wasn't just a pack, they were a family and he wanted each of his subordinates to feel that their opinions were important. That was why he felt that hearing Bastet out was necessary. So he explained why he'd accepted Tulip into the pack despite her clear wrong doing. At first the woman seemed to accept what he said without argument though it was very clear where she stood. “Just because she can't speak doesn't mean she can't understand and learn. None of use know what she is capable of but she is clearly capable of something because she had enough of a mind to steal from us.” he stated in regards to her question. He felt that Tulip was able to understand a lot more than Bastet was giving her credit for. Then she went on to talk about how she felt. “As of now my decision won't change and I understand that this is something you have to see for yourself which is fair but I would like for you to at least give the girl a chance to prove herself. Take whatever time you need but don't discount her just because of one meeting with her.” Bastet then went on to talk about the thieves she’d known in her life and what they were like. “Not all of them are capable of turning into something worthwhile. Once a thief always a thief but there is the rare one who can become setting more. Since it doesn't take long for them to show their true colors we will know about Tulip soon enough won't we?”

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
Fade? These two might just need another thread :D

A ear flicked, a feeling intermixed of anger and frustration bubbled in her throat as she listened to the male speak and explain himself once more defending his decision to accept Tulip. It was no use, the two had different opinions and the aging woman was not willing to bend for the sake of Kajika, he was correct in saying that Bastet would have to see this out for herself and was intending to do just that. She licked her lips, brushing past the male before turning on her toes and addressing him once more. "I agree to disagree with you. I will give her a chance though, but that doesn't mean I have to like her nor does it mean that I will hold my tongue." she admitted to the dark male, knowing he probably would be okay with her decision. She would acknowledge Tulip simply because she was a member of the pack but she would utilize her position as lowest as she saw fit; for practice. "I hope you are right about this woman." she said, shaking her head in disbelief and glanced over the horizon, suddenly wide awake. "I need a walk, care to join me?" she questioned after a long stretch, waiting for the dark male's answer.
(This post was last modified: Feb 22, 2018, 08:01 AM by Bastet.)

Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Fading and Archiving. I think they might need another thread too.

He had hoped that by speaking with Bastet and explaining the situation with Tulip to her he would have gotten somewhere she was less angry. As she spoke of them agreeing to disagree he didn't think he had but it was something that she would give Tulip a chance. He gave the woman a nod, “Thank you for not writing her off completely and no, you don't have to like her but please don't mistreat her, that will not help her.” He understood where his second was coming from but he would not allow Tulip to be mistreated in any way. “I hope that I am too for her sake.” He didn't want to have Tulip chased off if he didn't have to. Then Bastet spoke of needing a walk and asked him to join her which surprised him a little after their conversation. “Of course, maybe it will do us both good.”

Fade

(This post was last modified: Feb 22, 2018, 03:19 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.