345 Users Online
Bing, Google

Baa Baa Black Sheep Have You Any Soul? — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
Let the drama begin... *evil cackle* };-) @Moonshadow and @Kajika

It had been a long time, but Tikhi k we she would recognize him on sight. It was hard to forget the face of the man who had broken your heart, after all. Yet here she was, coming to find him. He OWED her. She'd saved his life. He'd fought for them and helped save Hawthorn Ridge, sure. But that wasn't enough. Her father may have been content to let him return to his old life, but now he was dead and they were in need of a leader.

Tikhi had never stopped thinking about him. She dreamed of him every night, his handsome but rugged face taunting her. That single green eye that she longed to peer into every night, that she wanted to see in her children, sparkled as brightly as the stars. Everywhere she turned, he haunted her.

That was why she was here, struggling through the snow up the side of a mountain. He'd spoken of this "Fallen Tree Cove" often and with longing. She should have known he would eventually return here, but she'd hoped... nevermind that. Things were different now. Perhaps he would come home to bid her father farewell and stay this time. Perhaps all her dreams would come true.

She knew that finding the cove would not be easy; he'd often talked about it's seclusion. Maybe that's why he liked it so much. She didn't understand how he didn't get bored. Never fear, my love, She thought, peering up towards the top of the mountain. Things are about to get exciting again. I'm coming for you, Tagg. I'm coming.

Tikhi walked for so long she was beginning to lose track of time. Had she been going up for days, or was it weeks? Was she going in circles? She wasn't going straight up, that was for sure; she often had to stop and backtrack and find a safer path, or find food. She was weaving her way across the slopes, searching for this elusive pack. Assuming it even existed anymore, and that Tagg was still there. If he wasn't, she would find him and take him home with her, no matter what.

Finally, finally, she reached a pack border. The scent was... thick. Musty. Comforting, somehow. It smelled like him. Like what he'd smelled like when they'd met. This had to be the place. Tikhi smiled, fighting the urge to dash into the territory and find him. She was already taking away their packmate. She could at least be polite about it. She tilted back her head and called to Tagg, her love, the man who would change everything...
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Things seemed tense still between him and Moonshadow and all he could hope for was that they would get better. With Tagg and Chan both gone it was expected that his oynx friend would be on edge. At least it was him she was upset with and not one of the subordinates, he could take her anger. More importantly he hoped they would eventually be okay again, he had no way of knowing if she would stay angry with him after what he'd done.

Perhaps taking Tulip off her paws for a day would make things a little better. Let her know that she wasn't the only one that had to look after the girl. After all it was his choice that had brought her into the pack. It would also give him the opportunity to get to know her a little better and her him.

For the time being the alpha was making his rounds of the borders. Even with Tagg out looking for Chan Kajika still kept an eye out for his godson hoping that either his father would find him or he would show up at the border. It was during his patrol that he caught the call for Tagg from the border, a female. He wondered what she could possibly want with his second and thought it best he go find out.

The dark man picked up his pace to make it to meet their visitor quickly. When he finally reached her he appeared showing his dominance in the way he'd grown accustomed to in the past month. Tail held high over his back and posture tall with his head up and ears alert. “What do you want with Tagg?” He asked the grey woman.

Guardian Dem 1/3
(This post was last modified: Jan 18, 2018, 06:57 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

@Tikhi Do you mind if we set this later in the day since Moon and @Tulip have a thread with Solas that morning. Ill keep it vauge as to what happened :) So excited for this! <3

The day was beginning to wind down as the  sun began to dip in the sky and the temperature began to fall as well. The day had been somewhat eventful for the dark duo. Beginning with their meeting with @Solas then taking a small break before finding something to hunt and now they were doing another pass at the borders. With the two recent intrusions Moonshadow wasnt about to not up her duties. It was her duty to protect the pack and quite frankly she thought she did a crap job. Her small shadow was a good example of that. This pass at the borders had been much quieter for most questions had been answered the first time around. Moon was sort of glad for that since she was ready to sleep.  It seemed like that wasnt going to be the plan for a call rang through the cove.

What the interesting thing was about the call was that it was for her husband. Not her or @Kajika, but for Tagg...and it was a womans voice. How curious. Looking to the ebony yearling she pointed in the direction of the call with her muzzle before taking off at a trot in that direction. It wasnt long until she arrived to the section of the border where the stranger stood. It seemed like her co-lead was also on the borders today and had beaten her to the call. The pair came up as he asked what the grey woman wanted with Tagg. It wasnt the approach she would have taken, she would have at least given a greeting first. But yet again she allowed the onyx man to lead the conversation. Was she still mad at him? Sure, but she wasnt going to show it in front of anyone else but him, and if she was going to be honest her anger had begun to dwindle. So she stood next to him holding the same position as her friend. It was clear who she was but not overbearingly dominant. Never did she think the woman before her was in love with her mate.

Word Count: 000
(This post was last modified: Jan 18, 2018, 05:31 AM by Moonshadow. Edit Reason: Kai beat me to the punch haha )
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Whispering Pines send my baby back to me

Today had already been slightly overwhelming for the girl with their previous social encounter, not that it was bad. The girl was just struggling to understand her new environment. It was so complex and different, yet at the same time, it was simple and better. Tulip listened to the call with confusion, she didn't know the voice. While she surely wouldn't know everyone's voices to heart yet, the young girl had listened to them in the main den occasionally. This one she did not know, and that was for sure. Perhaps her alpha did.

Moonshadow only mildly disappointed the girl when she pointed towards the howl. Tulip could go for another meeting she supposed, but she had felt the earlier one was enough. The yearling already struggled with talking, and oddly enough at times she seemed expected to. Nevertheless she was an obedient child and followed the ebony woman to the boarders hoping she wouldn't be doing any talking. Now this was odd for sure. A stranger. A small lump formed in the girl's throat as her belly churned, she look to Moon as if to say she had a bad feeling. And boy the girl did. She didn't know why, but instantly she did not like this silver stranger. While Tulip was not one to distinguish her likes and dislikes very well, she felt strongly about this. Perhaps it was her coat, it was lighter like Grevious's but not the same. While Tulip acknowledged the other alpha's presence, she assumed him too busy with the task at hand for a formal greeting.

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider
(This post was last modified: Jan 18, 2018, 07:23 AM by Tulip.)
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
@Moonshadow @Kajika it's safe to say that they would know the name Hawthorne Ridge; Tagg would have mentioned it at some point, though he wouldn't have talked about Tikhi specifically.

It was disappointing to find that none of the three wolves that appeared were her love.  Two of them were obviously alphas, though neither fit the description Tagg had given of his leaders. Well, it had been a long time after all.  Things were bound to change. The visitor instantly dismissed the yearling slinking on the larger woman’s heels as an extra; not worth her time.

The darker man caught her attention much more efficiently with his words, though he skipped over any sort of pleasantry in favor of a demand. ”What do you want with Tagg?

Her heart fluttered at the name. He’s still here! She crowed in her mind.  She immediately started scanning the trees behind them for the form of her love to join them, nose twitching in search of his scent.  It found it; a fading waft coming from the dark woman’s fur.  Tikhi was unconcerned; it made sense that every pack member would carry the scent of the others to an extent.

”My name is Tikhi.  I’m from Hawthorne Ridge, and I have a message.” She said, passing over the females to mainly address the man who had spoken. She thought it best to avoid telling them she was here to take Tagg home until after the veteran had joined them.  She didn’t want to risk being chased off until she had the chance to speak to him.
(This post was last modified: Jan 18, 2018, 04:05 PM by Tikhi.)
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

When he arrived at the border and found the woman looking for Tagg he cut right to the chase. He wanted to know what she wanted with his second before this meeting went any further. Until he knew her reason for being at their borders he couldn't know the best way to handle the situation. A sigh did escape him as the scent of his co-lead reached him mingled with that of their newest member. A glance was given to the oynx woman and her shadow before he returned his gaze to hear what the woman had to say for her presence at their borders.

As the woman spoke Kajika gave Moonshadow another glance, the name of the place she was from was a familiar one. He recalled Tagg mentioning it but her name was not familiar but he didn't have wonder too much longer about her reason for coming to Fallen Tree Cove. She had a message to deliver which was rather unfortunate for her since Tagg wasn't in the cove at the present time.

“I am sorry to have to inform you but Tagg isn't in the cove at present but if you would like to leave you message with us Moonshadow or myself could give it to him upon his return?” The dark alpha was more than curious about the message this girl carried for the father of his godson. He didn't know if this was a message she would only deliver to Tagg or not. Kajika did however look to Moonshadow to see if she wanted to say anything.

Guardian Dem 2/3
(This post was last modified: Jan 18, 2018, 09:02 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The dark woman caught her friends glance, he didnt exactly seem happy to see her. Was he mad at her? The only thing she could think of was that he was mad or hurt that she had been upset with his recent decisions. Moon didnt really think that was fair but that was a conversation for another time. Her attention was turned back to the stranger standing at their borders calling for Tagg. She introduced herself as Tikhi from Hawthorne Ridge. She herself wasnt familiar to the dark woman but her pack certianly was. Tagg had spoken of it of course, but not once had he mentioned a Tikhi. It was interesting, what was so important that she traveled all the way to the cove to tell him?

It seemed like the silver female wasnt ready to share it. Kajika was sure to offer that either he or herself would deliver it. She caught her friend's glance but didnt have anything to put in just this second. Maybe if Tikhi was hesitant Moon could reassure her.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Whispering Pines send my baby back to me

Though unsettled and tired the small shadow remained silent, eyes falling onto each wolf in turn as they spoke. This stranger rubbed Tulip wrong, an itching to get out of the situation within her. Still it was nevertheless interesting to learn how the Cove wolves handled things around here. They were always surprising her with their different ways and she wished to please them in return of their generosity. Concerned, the Day yearling was curious towards the message. Hopefully that there would be no bad news for her new alphas or whomever Tagg was.

While waiting Tulip observed the woman for any small signs of aggression.

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
Sorry for the wait

Word Count: 151

Tagg… isn’t here? Disappointment crushed down on her. But his scent was here; where could he have gone? Maybe she could go find him? No, that would result in endless circles that would only delay her mission. “When is he coming back?” She asked. She couldn’t leave the Ridge alone for too long; her mother was waiting for her.

But she needed Tagg.

She bowed her head to the leaders of her love’s temporary home. “If it is alright, could I perhaps stay until he returns? It is very important that I deliver this message myself, though I greatly appreciate your offer.”

Though she hated these wolves for stealing her love away, she could respect them. Her parents had always taught her that good manners got her what she wanted faster than aggression. Besides, it wasn’t as if their theft would be permanent. Tagg would be coming home with her soon.