Persevere on dusty roads — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! @Maera @Kerberos @Treyah @Triell

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 140

Tagg had had no luck so far in finding his son.  No scent, no fur, no yearling prints in the snow.  He was starting to get frantic, but at the same time he had to remind himself to be calm.  He hadn’t expected to find him right away anyway, regardless of his hopes.  If Chan was anything like his father, he would have wandered quite a distance.

It was a few days before the Eastfall found his way to the borders of one of their neighbors.  He thought perhaps his son might have come here for help and not been able to come home yet.  The veteran let out a general call to the members of the pack, then sat back patiently to wait, single eye scanning the undergrowth for the figure of his son to come barreling towards him.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
It was a call that summoned the male this time. It was not a stranger's scent in his borders that caused him to stir. He moved swiftly as always, his stance strong and confident. Despite his reserved nature lately, he was intent on keeping the ranks of this pack obvious throughout the winter and into the spring. He would not allow a moment of emotional downess to unravel any progress the tight-knit pack was making.

A rugged male at his border, tattered by what he could only be assumed to be time. There was a scent on the stranger that tickled fond memories. Kerberos hadn't seen or been seen by any Cove wolves in ages. His last interaction had been with Namid, a kind female that had left a sweet feeling in his heart and mind about the hidden pack.

Without hesitation he asked his question, skipping over introductions. "Namid send you?"
have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! 

Word Count: 159

It didn’t take long for his call to be answered, but it wasn’t the lanky form of his son coming to greet him.  Tagg had to squash down his disappointment; of course it wasn’t. He needed to keep from getting too hopeful here.

The veteran was slightly taken aback by the man’s demand, but since his voice was not unkind he excused the lack of greeting.  Instead the veteran shook his head.  “I wish; that would mean all was well.  Namid and Vespertio haven’t been in the Cove since before winter hit.” He told the man, voice heavy. “My name is Tagg; I’m the current beta.  My son, Chan, has gone missing and I’m looking for him.  He’s a year old; have you seen or heard anything about him?”

He probably should have explained better about their alphas leaving, but his concern for his boy was too great.  It consumed his mind, blocking anything else that might come forward.

"Speech"  Thought

l
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
A brow arched slightly. That was certainly news to him. He hoped that the duo was alright and that their leaving had been voluntary. Kerberos also hoped that the Cove pack had a smoother running than the Draw these past seasons. Of course, the rugged man's next words seemed to thwart that hope out of the air.

"A name isn't much to go off of." He rumbled slightly. "Although, I haven't heard of anyone around here going by that name." The lead Rigel informed the male. It was a shame that another pack seemed to be losing children as well. Perhaps, just perhaps, there was a bigger issue at hand. Was there someone to blame for the missing children or was this just a year of suffering?

"I'm Kerberos Rigel, leader of here - Charred Ash Draw." He finally informed the scarred Cove wolf. "If you're willing, give me a description of your son and I can surely tell my wolves to keep a lookout for him." Heaven knew this wouldn't be their first time having to go after someone who was absent. Perhaps they should just designate themselves as the search and rescue pack.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! Sorry for the slow reply!

Word Count: 117

Though he expected it, Tagg felt another stab of disappointment as the man before him confirmed that his son hadn’t been here. He couldn’t help the slight droop of his ears. It did help to know that he was talking to the leader of their neighboring back.  He might be able to extend his eyes and ears better than someone else.

“He’s almost a year old now. He’s a little lighter than me; tawny and black. His right eye is green, and his left is silver.” Tagg thought about how fast his boy had grown.  He was almost as big as his father now.  It seemed like only yesterday that Chan had joined them in the world.

"Speech"  Thought

l
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Kerberos nodded his head softly as the male recalled the appearance of his son. "Unique appearance, he'll be hard to miss if anyone comes across him. If we find him we'll get him home." They had done it once before for Namid's daughter and regardless of the kind woman's presence no longer being there, his kindness still extended towards the Cove for they had done nothing to not deserve it.

"You plan on seeking other packs out as well?" A brow raised above his yellow eyes. "Or will we be your rescue group." If anything he could extend the information to Willow Ridge. Perhaps it wasn't Kerberos' place to do so but truthfully the Draw was already running themselves thin looking for their own missing faces. Besides, surely the father would want as many eyes as possible keeping a lookout for his son.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! Sorry for the wait again

Word Count: 111

Kerberos’ promise made Tagg feel so much better, though the worry for his son still gnawed at his belly.  More eyes meant he was more likely to find his child, but he wished he’d been here now. “Thank you,” He smiled at his neighbor.

The veteran nodded at the question. “I’m planning on circling North around the mountain and talking to some of the packs up there.” He explained.  “The more eyes, the better.” He expressed his thought out loud. It was going to be a long journey and he already wanted to go home to Moon, but he needed to do his best to find Chan. He missed his son.

"Speech"  Thought

l