391 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora, Apollo, Adelard

Quality Time — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
@Tulip Forward dated to January 19th

It was early but then he usually was up early but today was a little different. The dark alpha went to the communal den first and slipped inside to find Tulip. He was going to be babysitting her and giving his co-lead a much needed day off. She could sleep in and do whatever she liked. It didn't take him long to locate Tulip as he quietly stepped through the darkness of the den.

Once he found her he gave the yearling a nudge to wake her. “You're coming with me today,” he whispered, "Meet me outside,” he added. Then he turned and left the den to go and wait for the dark furred girl to join him before they would start their day.

Kajika hadn't told Moonshadow his plan for the day since he wanted it to be a surprise. He hoped that it would go over well with her and perhaps give him a little boost back into her good graces. Maybe even have the way for them to not have the tension between them that had been so present the past weeks.

(This post was last modified: Jan 18, 2018, 06:27 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(what date would this be set for?)

Whispering Pines send my baby back to me

Tulip jumped awake with a start, biting back a squeal as to not wake the others. Thankfully It was just Kajika and there was no real danger to her and her Alpha. The small yearling looked to @Moonshadow , yellow eyes scanning over the women briefly. She found it weird that the woman would not be with her for the first time since she had joined the pack. Actually, she found it mildly unsettling. She had learned Moonshadow wasn't going to just randomly rip into her hide, but Kajika? She wasn't even quite sure of his ranking with the power the ebony alpha held.

Hastily the girl rose to her paws to leave the den, careful not to create any form of disturbance along the way. Upon finding him outside she offered a small bow, a curtsy of sorts. If the little yearling had understood his status more thoroughly she would have without a doubt done the same she did for Moonshadow every morning. The alpha had instated on the first morning together that her bowing was not needed, but the girl was so brainwashed it made no sense not to and so she did it out of habit.

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Just popping her in here momentarily :)

The onyx woman has long since become a light sleeper. Waking at any sound really. This morning would be no different. In a light sleep Moon recognized the first set of steps as those of her co-lead. For some reason though she missed his words and the exit of her shadow. Something didnt sit right and she jolted awake. Having missed the words of her friend her mind went to Tulip taking off. A low growl rumbled in her chest as the thought of the yearling taking off before she satisfied Moons want for her to repay for her crime. Exiting the den she was glaring ready to chase after her. This would not happen for when her silver eyes adjusted she say the small black girl bowing to Kajika. Some of her anger melted away but she still wanted to know what was going on. No one had discussed with her any change of plans, and the deal was that Moon had the last say of the girls action. "So - uh, whatch yall doin'?" she asked her tone only having a hint of tired irritation. Waking up suddenly and functioning were not her forte.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark male waited outside the communal den for the yearling his tail tapping a soft rhythm in the snow. It didn't take her long to appear and Immediately she was bowing, the alpha shook his head. “There's no need for that,” he managed to say just before they were joined by his co-lead. It seemed his plan to take the yearling for the day before Moonshadow discovered she was gone had been a bust.

He supposed this wasn't such a bad thing because now she wouldn't wonder and he could tell her to go relax, she deserved it. He set a smile across his maw as he greeted his friend. “It's a rather nice morning don't you think Moonshadow?” He commented, “I also thought that it would be a nice day for you to go find a quiet place and take some time for yourself. I have taken it upon myself to take over watching your charge for the day,” he explained before raising a brow in her direction, “And I don't want to hear any if and or buts about it.”

He then looked back to the little yearling, “She can show me what you've been teaching her.” The alpha then rose to his feet and approached his friend his tone becoming more serious, “I'm worried about you Moonshadow. Please take advantage.”

Kajika returned to the young female, “Tulip and I are going to have a great day besides it's important I know what skills our newest member possessed don't you think,” he said turning his amber gaze on Tulip once more.

Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart

There it was again, that strange bubbling sound, but this time there was no stifling it. The girl couldn't help but giggle and tried to explain between breaths, "Same words! Same words!" She exclaimed looking between the leaders. Her first day being with the Cove wolves Moon had the same response toward's Tulip's bowing, though she had not done it in the same manner. Calming down It didn't take long for the girl to regain her posture, becoming still and quiet like a statue. Moon had seemed grumpy at first, which helped the yearling sober up her little outburst. It also caused concern, had she done wrong listening to this other wolf? *No teeth please, no teeth!*

Moments passed and she listened, doing her best to understand the situation. Still her focus was hardly on the higher ranked wolves, she just couldn't help it, she smelt something. Her mind began ticking, thoughts processing, all collecting together until she had it. "Small!" She said with a worrisome tone, bright big eyes looking towards moon with concern. The girl could vividly remember their past encounter with the coyotes and wondered what would have brought them back so soon. The two had been quite the pair that day! If the child had not been so concerned she might have noticed the lingering moose as well.

Realizing she had rudely interrupted Tulip shied away, lowering her head submissively, "Sorry." She whispered then looked back to them with sappy yellow orbs. She began nodding in response to some of what Kajika had said. It made sense for Moonshadow to rest after teaching Tulip about breaking ice, patrolling the boarders, and all.

[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Ahhh I love her! <3

She peered at him suspiciously as she asked what they were up to. Her onyx friend began his statement of how nice the day was causing her to glance around momentarily. Her attention fell upon his dark features once more as he proposed she take a day off. While most of her wanted to say no she couldnt afford to the other part of her really really wanted to. So she didnt answer at first, letting her inner conflict stir for a bit. He said no if ands or buts, he didnt say anything about wells though. Opening her mouth to make the quirky reply the words froze in place for he became more serious and said he was worried about her. How couldnt he be? Hell she was just worried in general. About Chan, Tagg, Tulip, Kajika, Bastet, Solas, all of them. Is this how the Vuesians became so worn out?

With ears flattened and a pout on her face she gave in with out argument, a first for the dark woman. "Fine, I suppose youre right." she looked at her dark shadow with a small smile. "Maybe she can start by showing ya how she chases off coyotes" Moon suggested having not missed the yearlings own word for the small canines. She had been impressed with Tulips bravery and she was sure Kajika would be too.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

As the girl giggled and spoke about the same words Kajika smiled. Despite the life he imagined her to have she still seemed pretty positive. He wasn't sure what she meant exactly but he could only assume that it had to do with him telling her a bow wasn't necessary. He was just about to ask her about it when Moon shadow appeared not looking very happy. In fact her expression only became more worrisome for the dark man as he spoke.

He made it rather clear that she wasn't supposed to do any work that day and just enjoy her time off. It was the least he could do for her after upsetting her so. Kajika did fear that she might find a way out of it but he waited to let her speak. It seemed becoming more serious and telling her how worried he was about her was what did the trick. She gave in quite easily, it was his turn to look at her suspiciously.

He let his expression softened though as he brushed her muzzle with his, “I'm glad we agree on that. Tulip and I might check in on you later,” he said as he stepped back to join his new companion for the day. One word left the girls mouth that was completely lost on the alpha. Moonshadow however seemed to know exactly what it meant. Kajika looked back to Tulip, “I would love to see how you chase off coyotes,” he told her. “Now that that's settled you go back to bed,” he told Moonshadow, “And Tulip and I will go chase coyotes. What do you think?” He asked the yearling as he stood beside her.

Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(Crappy post, sorry.)

Tulip nodded and stood silently, not sure how she felt about this one's talkativeness. He was nice, sure, but he seemed like a real talker so far. Not that she was complaining, but if he talked this much, would he expect her to as well? The day girl looked to Moonshadow nervously then back at Kajika. She wasn't quite sure if she should start off after the coyotes yet or wait until the tall earthly male made it more clear. Not to mention the alphas didn't look too concerned about the intruders. Hopefully they wouldn't offer the tricky critters homes too...

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Now it was her turn to smile at him as his features became suspicious. Her silver dusted tail swayed behind her as he spoke. Sure she'll take a small break but she wouldnt be her if she didnt do at least a border run. She wouldnt tell him that though. Silver eyes went from Kajika to Tulip as he asked her if she'd like to chase off the pests. The dark yearling seemed nervous as she only nodded. "Ya will be fine dear, Kajika is more of a softy then me" she said jokingly looking at her co-lead with a smile on her inky maw. "Yall have fun now". She said her smile remaining before a yawn left her jaw. With a quick shake of her inky pelt and good byes said the cove queen went back into the den where she would sleep for at least a few more hours.

-Moons Exit-