474 Users Online
Google, Adora, Nadine, Bing, Adelard, Apollo, Eros

I have just begun — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

Her gaze flashed at the boy as he tried to blame the whole situation on her when she was just doing her job. Well she supposed an entitled little brat would think that. Then the girl decided to open her big mouth and so badly Leotie wanted to retaliate but what good would it do? The situation would only get worse. She didn't want to be party to causing trouble for the ridge with Morganna’s pack. With Sven there it was up to him how they would he dealt with since they seemed to want to keep things going. She would back him up in whatever he decided of course but she'd tried being nice, now she just wanted to chase them off so it was better she bit her tongue.

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Nope, the girl wouldn't show anything redeeming about herself either. They thought to have gotten him all twisted up over their presence, but their responses were certainly more flared than anything he was exhibiting. Ah well. It wasn't any hair off his nape. So he merely stared, not moving an inch from where he stood. Waiting for them to move on with their oh so busy schedule.

be a gentleman.

(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2018, 02:45 AM by Sven.)
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Allowing her gaze to flicker once more over the pair, Nellie turned away. Family, or otherwise, the Ridge had no use for them, and the feeling was mutual. She was sure to move away slowly, if only to piss off the adults that had come to rain on their parade. Archer's needn't run. Not from anyone, or anything. Now she would just have to hope that her siblings didn't run into any problems along the way, and that they too would find their way to Mother. A sigh escaped from between her parted jaws as the youth considered her last thought. The Archer-Lyall children seemed to have a knack for finding trouble, so it was probably a pointless wish.

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

Leotie stood her ground next to Sven waiting for the pair of youngsters to take their leave. She felt that she and Sven had made it perfectly clear that their behavior wasn't acceptable there. She had no interest in schooling them on how they should behave in the presence of pack wolves, that was their mothers job. She was not their mother, her pups whenever she had them would never behave as such.

Finally they left and it was late so with an encouraging nudge to Sven’s cheek. Together they returned to the den to get some rest for the night.

Fade

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you