(See All?) Announcements
666 Users Online
Google, Chan, Bing

then checking out on the prison bus — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
private for @Capella <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
Leaving the Secluded Springs and walking away from Lachesis that morning had been a little rough, but they had decided on scouting in other directions for good places to put a new den to find a pack. They weren’t having very much luck in their northern area with pack life but they were going to remain optimistic. It was the only way they could survive as loners right now was keeping positive that they would have something grand soon. Some place that they could call home and friends that would become family over time. So far the only new place that Anastasia had come across was Spectral Woods. It was… creepy.
The lithe princess shivered, finding that this probably was not the best place for her to be but she couldn’t quite force herself to turn around. It was eerie but also quite beautiful, giving her a sense of solitude and peace that the Secluded Spring didn’t quite give her. The Spring was still beautiful and provided her with a piece of reflection, but it wasn’t the same as here. It was ghostly and though she was of pure soul, she was guided by the sense that danger and adrenaline were feel-good feelings. Just like girls were typically intrigued by bad guys, it was simply the idea of being with something dangerous that thrilled her. There was something mysterious was surrounding her and she couldn’t push herself in the direction of the exit. Instead she simply walked further in slow movements, glad for the silence in her mind at least for a little while.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Pinn who has 210 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
Patrolling what would soon be her territory, Capella had yet to find anything worth stopping for. The quiet air wrapped around her, leaving a ringing sound in her ears. Anywhere else she would have found loneliness in the silence, but not here. The ever presence of the woodland spirits was with her, as it was with everyone who traveled in these parts. A very faint but familiar aroma blew past her nose, so subtle that she wasn't even sure it had existed at all. Not ready to dismiss it that quickly she began looking for the scent. It didn't take her long to re-pick up on the scent, and as she followed the trail she realized it went deeper into the heart of the woods. As of late, wolves around the area were more commonplace than ever. Even being so few and far between.

Dandelion eyes watched ahead of her as the trail grew stronger. Shade was moving closer to claiming the pack, and in return she was simulating more pack behaviors. Though her eyes weren't filled with suspicion, they were brimming with curiosity. What was this wolf doing around here? It wasn't often a wolf would brave this territory with it's foreboding appearance. The perfume let her know that the wolf was very near and so she slowed to a halt. Looking through the breaks in the trees, her eyes rested on a white wolf. She didn't appear to be lost like Lachesis had been, nor did she appear to be of any leader status as Phineas had. Odd the last few wolves she met in these parts had such pure coats. With that thought came the scent's name. The female smelled like Lachesis, but she was not him. Maybe this was his traveling companion? Even so, she knew that she was in no immediate danger from the wolf, and headed toward her. A warm bark announced to the female that she was present.

[Image: capell2_zps67b76aeb.png]

Lovely table, and signature by Arla <3

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
i'm suuuuupah distracted o_o <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
Traveling alone in the Woods was strange and somewhat unsettling though she was quick to brush it off. Anastasia would have to learn to be alone if she wished to get rid of her fear of strangers. Nothing made her feel more uncomfortable then finding new strangers but she had to learn to interact more often. Another reason to why when she heard the bark she braced herself for any movement before turning her head to look in the direction the announcement was given. No figure seemed to stand out amongst the fog but after gazing around for a few moments she could make out the shape of another just a few meters from Anastasia’s location.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“Hi,” she answered almost pathetically but with much kindness, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“are you lost?” It was her first assumption given that she was kind of lost here herself. How had she gotten here and why was she so entranced by the environment? It was not anything special really and it didn’t give her any sort of motivation to find a pack in its barren place. She had to remain vigilant and pray that she could get out of her by herself and aid this wolf as well, if she did indeed announce she was. If she couldn’t bare the courage to get out of the Spectral Woods then what stopped her from getting the stranger more lost or more annoyed at the turned around gal? So, Ana would stay quiet and calm so that she might enjoy a little company before finding the end of the maze.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
Letting her tail sway loosely behind her, she watched the stranger turn toward her. Russet ears probed forward, catching the sound of the she wolf's voice easily. The kindness in her tone came as a surprise to Capella, as she wasn't used to meeting strangers who immediately came off that way. A smile touched her mouth, showing itself even in her eyes. There was even a touch of concern there for Capella's well being. Feeling much more comfort in this wolf's presence, her tail moved at a quicker pace. Maybe it was her youth kicking in, but excitement read clear across her features. She craved a friend. Someone who didn't have pups to look after, and duties to uphold. Even if this girl didn't become a friend, it was a nice thought, and she would hold onto it.

Capella's bright eyes held nothing but warmth as she spoke to the white wolf. "Oh no, I'm not lost. I live within these woods with a small band of rogues." She chose not to divulge too much information. Though she didn't hold any suspicions toward the female, it wasn't safe to speak of the pups nestled somewhere deep in the forest, born to the pair she would soon call her alphas. She had even made sure to limit her time near Rosealia and the pups for fear of carrying their scent around. The pups well being came before everything else, as that is how a pack works. Her next words were soft, and laced with concern. "Are you?" She knew these woods were tricky. They were difficult to navigate, and could have you all turned around in a matter of minutes.

(This post was last modified: May 17, 2013, 12:26 PM by Capella.)

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
Ana was not allochthonous, having not been born here in the Lore and had no idea where she was nor the places that she visited. They were completely foreign and new, another maze to cipher day in and day out. Finding a fellow wolf out in these strangely mysterious parts was intriguing but also somewhat terrifying. She would have to be careful here as there was no telling what monsters lay behind the fog whilst she talked to the yearling.
The girl was indeed a comforting soul to be with since she waved her tail energetically as well as happily, allowing Ana to feel more at peace with her surroundings. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“Oh, am I intruding upon something? I apologize if I was; I had not paid any attention.” Anastasia lowered her head, finding that she might have just crossed into lands that may have been claimed by these rogues she spoke of. Though, she certainly hoped that for her sake that her stupidity had not cost her dignity or optimism.
It came as no surprise that the yearling picked up on the fact that the wolf who had asked the question, might have been herself. Completely guilty, she nodded her head. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“I’m afraid so. I got turned around somewhere back there and wound up bringing myself further into the fog,” but she was used to getting mixed up in cloudy places since she was oblivious at times. Somehow she always had someone looking out for her and friendly enough to assist her, so she hoped that this stranger might be just that guardian.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
Capella's dandelion eyes betrayed her emotions as they always did. Within them you could read her excitement as well as her never ending kindness. She would do anything she could to help another. Even finding good in the most evil of places. It was a downfall, yes, but it could also be a success. Sometimes others could surprise you, and she always looked forward to those surprises. One day, her kindness might get her in to trouble, and she hoped dearly that that day wasn't today.

The female's voice was like honey on her ears. There was no hint of malice, and in fact she sounded worried that she had crossed boarders. Quickly, Capella made to qualm her fears. "Oh no, don't worry at all! this territory still lays unclaimed. The loners I spoke of earlier and I will be claiming it soon, but as we haven't officially marked our boarders, your completely fine." Her words came gushing out, not wanting the girl in front of her to be afraid of an ambush at any second. Maybe telling this girl about her soon to be pack was a bit too much information? Though she didn't think this wolf would use it unkindly. At least she hoped.

The tone of her voice became a whisper. Capella never felt comfortable speaking about these woods very loud. It was as if the forest listened much more closely when one was speaking about it. A chill crept up her spine as she thought about it. "Yes, that happens to most everyone that passes through this way. There truly is something enchanting about the fog." A fond smile graced her lips. "Sometimes I feel like the forest does this itself. If it finds purpose in you, it entices you to stay a while." She stopped there, before saying anything about the tricks the forest liked to play on you. Of course it wouldn't do for this girl to see her as a raving lunatic.

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
Ana feared often when in the presence of a stranger, knowing that anyone could potentially be a threat regardless of their stance. So far the stranger had not come at her nor offered her any hostility, so she could only assume that things would be alright. It was only her care for Lachesis that made her worry so much. She did not want him to come upon hostile forces and be met swiftly with injury or worse. He did not deserve to be hurt, as he was a pure soul just looking to live as he was made to. They both were simply traveling together so that they could survive together.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“That’s good,” for the last thing she wanted was to have met someone who might call more and personally chase her out, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“you are claiming it soon? How soon is soon so that me and my traveling partner don’t walk through? We occasionally come here and neither of us would want to be any kind of hassle to you and yours.” Lachesis and Anastasia were very humble beings, never wanting to hurt another or have someone go out of their way just for them. Sure, they doted on each other every now and then but they had become friends and desired to take care of one another completely until they could join a pack and help benefit the pack as well. As it were, the two of them would do fine she was sure.
Although she did wish for more information about the pack that was supposedly going to be rooting here, she understood that sometimes pestering someone would likely not end well. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“It is definitely something,” Ana spoke as she looked around the fog at her feet and let them wander towards the North, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“what would my purpose be here, though?” Could it be that the forest had drawn her here to question this wolf about the pack that would shortly be here? Ana did believe in destiny and fate, but to what extent? How would destiny have brought her along to her and driven her deep within the forest simply to be lost with no direction? Was this wolf here to guide her?
Only then did she realize that she had failed to introduce herself—<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“oh! My apologies, I’m Anastasia by the way… or Ana.” For once she had completely forgotten to let the other person know her name and what to call her by should anything occur in the future. For now she was uncertain of where they, Lachesis and herself, might end up and it would be beneficial to the two of them if she was able to put a name to a face and a face to a location.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
The smile grazing her lips remained as she spoke. "You needn't worry! Our borders will be marked regularly if I have anything to do with it." Her smile grew wider with the thought. Marking borders, and living a regular pack life excited her beyond belief. Making everything official, and having a place to call home was one of her greatest desires. "I'm not exactly sure when we will be moving forward with our plans. Our leader likes to do things his own way. He says when he feels right about it, he will lay claim to it." Briefly she considered speaking more about the pack with the female, but opted against it. Sometimes Capella had a tendency to ramble, and she didn't fancy boring this wolf to death. Resolving to answer only the wolf's questions about the pack, she continued. "If you ever do happen across our boarders though, and happen into trouble, just yell for me." She wouldn't have anyone hurting them. Even though she knew so little of this wolf, and Lachesis for that matter, she felt the need to protect them. Maybe it was her open heart, or her overly trusting nature. Whatever the reason, she knew that they meant well.

Regardless of how hard she tried, Capella couldn't come up with an answer for the white wolf. Everything happened for a reason, she was sure of it, but the reasons were often hidden. They chose to reveal themselves on their own time. "I wish I could tell you." Her smile faded slightly, sad that she didn't hold all of the answers. "I'm sure you will find out though." She murmured in an attempt to sound positive. Trying to predict fate was like trying to fly without wings. It was impossible. Though she couldn't deny that even she was curious as to why the forest may have called this wolf into it's depths. Would she play a part in whatever outcome befell the she wolf?

Capella was thrilled when the white wolf introduced herself as Ana. Putting a name to a face was always a comforting feeling. One should know who they are talking to, as it's just plain respectful. Realizing that she had forgotten to introduce herself as well, she spoke quickly. "Oh no! It's my fault really! I'm Capella." It wasn't often she forgot her manners, and she felt silly for it.

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
Well, that was certainly a relief. Ana would not need to worry about the fact pushing past borders that she didn’t recognize. They would be marking borders regularly so that she would know when not to push forward through certain lands. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“I’ll make sure to pay extra attention,” she added with a genuine smile glad to have come across another wolf but even more so running into a wolf that was soon to be a part of a pack. That meant that Ana had the ability to think more about what kind of packs she and Lachesis should join here. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“Nothing wrong with doing it your own way,” she answered in a polite manner as not to offend their leader, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“that way you know it gets done the way you want it to and will do.” She knew how that felt and would definitely call upon this wolf if she were to face any issue… though a name might be nice.
The lustrous snowy creature would most certainly find out within the next month, once things were more official here. Though, she sincerely hoped that her and XIX would already be a part of a pack by then. They didn’t need to be loners for more than necessary. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“Now I will know to call for Capella once I return back here—hopefully to learn more about an existing pack. I’m sure things will come together for you guys soon?” Perhaps they were simply taking their time with things or didn’t have enough numbers to keep it going? Either way, Anastasia would love to consider Capella an acquaintance within Relic Lore if not a friend.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
Capella nodded towards the white wolf. "Mhmm! I just hope it's soon." Honestly she did. Without the stability of an official pack, she was terrified that any one of her new family could just up and leave her. She knew that it was an irrational fear, but it was consuming her. Ever since she fell into that damned river, she'd had a problem with abandonment. Maybe it just helped her realize how easily others could be taken away from you. Either way though, she feared they would walk away, leaving her alone once again. Then what would she do? She needed to stop thinking like that. It was really beginning to ware on her mind.

Her heart soared a little, hoping Ana really would come back. She hoped Lachesis would come back someday as well. Capella disliked the feeling of people walking through her life, never to return. "I only hope that we are official the next time you pass through." She paused for a second, digesting the last sentence. Would things come together? Yes. They had to. "I know they will." Allowing the smile to find it's way back to her face, she once again let herself have faith. She trusted in Shade, and he stake his claim when the time was right. She had to believe that. She had to tell herself that nobody was going to be leaving her. Of course saying something and actually doing it were two different things. She could tell herself whatever she wanted to, but actually believing that she wasn't going to be left behind? Only time would tell.

(This post was last modified: May 21, 2013, 09:29 PM by Capella.)