(See All?) Announcements
386 Users Online
Hazelnut, Finley, Google, Oleander, Bing, Eros

Activity Sweep
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Activity Sweep

Hello everyone! This is a notice to let all of our members know that Ruins of Wildwood is going to have an activity sweep as we attempt to clean this place up a bit. Members will have their titles removed unless they have made at least one In Character post in the last seven days, or have placed themselves on the absence log. To place yourself on the absence log, you can do so through your control panel.

You may have noticed how quiet it has been here, but the staff is looking to change this. I have been placed as an administrator to help Tara and Shadow, as their workload is exceptionally busy. Keep an eye out for a few changes, including staff applications, new skins, and some Halloween events.

On a final note, I would like to encourage everyone to continue participating in the BWP.
Hmm, I'm currently waiting for Jaune to reply to our currently ongoing scene before I can post again myself...I sent her a PM the other day nudging her to reply as it's been a week since the last post, but haven't heard back from her yet. What should I do in this situation to keep from being idle-swept myself while I'm scene-locked...?
Thanks for coming forward to me about this. I'll make sure you're not removed during the sweep while you're waiting for Der to post, but if she doesn't make a post by the deadline than unfortunately her character will be removed, so I'm not sure how that will help you in your scene-lock.

I did send out an email that should have gone out to everyone, though, so hopefully she'll see that. :)
I know I haven't posted ICly in the last 7 days, but I'm sending you a PM.