632 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut, Finley

it’s a revolution I suppose — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
@Silver <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">
After a long morning of walking half the perimeter of the entire Trail territory Ana felt exhausted. Something in her was being terribly uncooperative, telling her that her body was simply not feeling as perky as she normally did. Had she not been getting enough sleep lately or was she just tired from pushing herself to extend her patrols and weekly scouts? Being a leader she had taken it upon herself to do a share of all the roles within the pack, feeling as though it was her duty. It was exciting, being able to explore each and every aspect of what her pack members could do.
Lachesis was going to pick up healer once he turned two, Ace had picked up Guardian and Silver had picked up Scout. That just left Spectre and their first meeting they had discussed roles so she was sure that something would soon show up on her record too. Everything was fitting nicely, from what she gathered anyways. The pack was coming along nicely and she didn’t see anything that could possibly tear them down. They were a very unique group of individuals that came together with one thing in common—Pitch Pine Trail. With the intention to survive together. They all came together somehow and everything happened for a reason.
Every wolf here was meant to be here and by walking across the border into neutral territory she felt the air of dominance temporarily leave her but her posture did not change. She was still a Trail leader here, she had to show the example.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
@Anastasia-Love the skin-

Silver had been walking around in the dark shadows to hide and blend in. She had been a little down lately but that wouldn't stop her from meeting her female Alpha. Slowly heading towards borders she came through a back way so no one would notice her. Seeing a white blob of fur she thought it was Spectre and let out a little sigh. Heading over there she would go double check if it was or not. Moving with such grace Silver was silent and un-noticed. Now she was only about five feet away from the white wolf. Carefully Silver popped out her head from around a tree and took moment to look. That isn't Spectre, who is that? Sense she had never met her female Alpha she had no idea what she looked like. Silver would find out soon enough though.

"Who are you?". Her voice not dominate but strong and sharp. If this had been some stranger (which she highly doubted) she would make sure to deal with them. Sniffing the air she smelled Pitch Pine Trail on them. Maybe it had been a wolf she hasn't met yet? A lower rank? Or this could have been her Alpha. Keeping her tail low but her head at a respectful height she made sure not to show dominance in case it was her Alpha. So far she had only met Ace, Spectre and Shade. But she wanted to get to know more about Shade. He seemed like a nice guy. Right now she had to focus on the wolf who was her now. Who was this mysterious wolf?
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">
It was amazing was sort of changes could be made in such a short a time. Although she didn’t have free roam to go anywhere she pleased anymore because she was bound to a pack it was still a somewhat nice change. She was belonged somewhere instead of feeling like an outcast. It was exactly what her and Lachesis had been looking for since coming here and they had finally found a place to call home. Of course, she hadn’t expected to be given the role of temporary mother or Alpha by any means but it certainly did make her feel like she had a super important role here. One that she would have never been given in her birth pack. Her role here went against everything that they had been. It was like defying them every day and she enjoyed the strength she felt.
When the a female voice broke the silence she turned her head slightly and pulled her tail up a bit more in surprise at their sudden appearance. The voice was strong, something that Anastasia immediately felt trickle down her spine and mess with her senses. Especially considering the choice words of ‘who are you’ that sprung from the females mouth. From scent alone she could tell this wolf had been given the scent of the Trail by Shade—this had to be Silver, for it was the only female in the pack she had yet to meet.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“Anastasia Starklen—and you are?” For the first time she felt a wave of dominance wash over her as she regarded the stranger she assumed to be the other female within the pack. After Spectre and her had come, she had felt much more protective of her rank (even if she believed that it was just a temporary position) and didn’t want to perceive either of them without a hint of caution.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
It all came to her. This was the name that Ace had said of the Female Alpha! Slowly she got down by the ground and tucked her tail. Silver's voice dropped the strong and sharp tone and become soft. "Please forgive me. I had no idea you were Anastasia. You are the Alpha if I am correct, yes? My name is Silver Shadow.".

Staying down she felt terrible for coming upon her Alpha like that. Would there be punishments for such acts? The more Silver thought the more bad she felt. Way to go, next time don't be so dumb. Thinking this to herself. For it had been dumb to approach another wolf like that was rude.

"Would you mind telling me all the wolves that are in this pack? I do not think I have even met half of them.". A small little chuckle came after she said that. Silver had more than enough time to meet everyone she just was focused on finding out more about wolves she had already met. Anastasia was a pretty name and so was herself. Silver was almost envied but she liked her fur and eyes that she had now. There was no need to change.

Silver didn't wanted to seem such a blabber mouth so she just waited for Anastasia to say some in response to her. First Impressions are everything when it comes to someone who decides your fate. This wolf before here could choose to keep her or send her off to be a loner again. Maybe she would get lucky and be with this pack until her end. She would watch them too from up in the skies. Silver zapped herself out of those thoughts. She still had a lot ahead of her.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
Anastasia, though somewhat curious as to why Silver had used a foreign tone towards her, accepted her apology and answered her question of alpha with a nod. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">Apology accepted. I appreciate your protectiveness of the pack for if I was a stranger than your display of curiosity would have been greatly appreciated. After all she didn't want any strangers to be passing her borders even if they were young, middle-aged or old. No one should trespass and she would see to it that it didn't happen and it seemed that Silver was already doing a good job of protecting their borders without the title of Guardian.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">At the current time, besides Shade, you and I there are eight others to know. Ace, Spectre, Beelzebub, Kasimir, Naia, Ill, Capella and Lachesis. There were a lot of members now and Anastasia would not stop recruiting those she appreciated and cared for. Almost every day she ran into a loner that was looking for shelter and though her judgment was sometimes horribly wrong and sketchy, most seemed rather qualified to her. No volatile, self-obsessed wolves had drunkenly wavered across her path (knowingly) so she assumed they were all in the green.

Inactive Deceased
Silver

Listening to Anastasia Silver's tail started to wag. Their pack was getting bigger by the day. But that only meant she would have to protect her spot harder. Earlier she didn't have a worry but now the pack had more wolves, more she hadn't met. "Well so far I have met Ace,Spectre,Shade and you. It seems though that you and Shade have a strong pack growing.". Silver didn't address Shade as her mate, because that could or couldn't be true. Slowly rising a bit but keeping her head dipped Silver's voice rang out again, "Do you ever get that feeling that tells you to do whatever it takes to save your spot? I don't mean the extremes like killing.". She was almost sure that Anastasia felt the same way, for she was the Alpha.

Silver's eyes became full of wonder but she kept her jaws closed. Her head danced with questions. Some of them kept her awake at night. Others put her to sleep at night. How did it feel to be alpha? To be something Important to the pack? More than just another wolf playing a part. She started to paw at the ground. Digging into it slowly. Just something Silver always did as she would wait. Weather it be wait for something or nothing. It was all the same to her. In her mind it was Something means nothing and Nothing means Something. That's always had it seemed to go to. The world around her was moving faster than she could keep up. If she fell behind the rest, what would become of her?

table by Whisper

(This post was last modified: Aug 06, 2013, 09:56 PM by Silver.)
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
The Trail was indeed growing larger and stronger by the day and Anastasia would not be surprised when the day came that their pack had the max amount. To her she wished that there could be unlimited spots for all who looked for a home like theirs but unfortunately, there were limitations. With there not being an unlimited amount of prey surrounding their pack they couldn’t simply have double their numbers otherwise there wouldn’t be a substantial amount of food to go around. With Karpos and Adsila, they had to be careful about their caches to make sure that there were enough nutrients for them plus all the adults.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“Yes and no,” she answered very plainly but with confidence, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“although I treasure my spot as Alpha beside Shade I know that it is not my spot to keep. However, while I am currently Alpha I am sometimes worried about my spot being taken away from me but I do not believe it will happen for a while. It may not be true but I don’t think Shade is ready to stumble into another relationship.” Of course, the events of the future would see a different story and Ana would be quite shocked to hear the news she would take it with kindness. It was a temporary placement, she understood this from the beginning.
Meanwhile as she contemplated the future that she saw with the pack, she realized that she hadn’t given precisely the straight answer that Silver was likely looking for. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“In other words, go for what you want if you think it will benefit you in the long run.” That was the best advice she could give a wolf that felt the drive to push themselves higher into the hierarchy but for what purpose? As far as she could tell, every rank was the same except the higher you were the sooner you got to eat when it was dinner time.

Inactive Deceased
Silver

Silver nodded her head understanding. " Very Well said. I best be on my way though. I was just scouting the borders.". Dipping her head she turned and disappeared into the shadows of the trees again, the way she appeared. Anastasia was a wise woman most certainly. Something that everyone wishes for but not everyone can get. Silver was quiet happy that she was alpha. Wise wolves should rule high spots.

After her talk with her Alpha Anastasia she had quiet a lot to think about. Had Silver been fine where she was? Or did she really need that spot under the alpha. Walking along she came upon a big rock. The one she first slept on once she joined the pack. Laying down on it Silver felt cold. Cold and alone. In which some cases she was. Yes she had a pack and Ace, but sometimes she wanted more. Not knowing what more you could get, she just wanted more. This was something she never felt before. Silver never had been greedy so to say.

Slowly she started to feel tiered. A nap started to pull at her. Making her slip in and out of her dream. Darkness nipped at her mind but she pushed it away. Hating the darkness. Lately it had stayed away but it was coming out for her. Silver could tell. A low growl came out as bird landed in front of her. After the bird had left Silver finally slipped into a deep sleep. It consumed her and blocked out everything else.

/Fade out

table by Whisper