Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
@Drestig I hope you don't mind it being at Lost Lake <3

Death does not scare me,
Silver Shadow
A life without them scares me...

Silver had told @Ace she would be going on one last scouting trip. Though she hadn't known that it would be four days long. As she had worked her way up the mountain she didn't except to run into anything or anyone. Walking with her head high she watched to make sure no loose rocks got in her way. Coming across a place where she would've had to find a way around it Silver decided it would be easier to try and jump up onto the rock. Getting ready to jump she sprung right up almost missing it. Slipping a bit she managed to make it. "Well that was close." raising her head back up it was then that she realized a huge lake was in front of her.

Without thinking she ran straight ahead into the shallows of the water. It was cold from being up so high and mentioning it was Autumn. Drinking all the water she could Silver kept her ears perked to make sure she could hear anything that was around or anything that might try to sneak up on her. Standing tall she took a look at her reflection. Her fur was dirty and seemed a bit knotted. Laying down in the water she made sure to wash it all off so she looked better. Hopefully the pack was okay with her being absent for a few days.

Text "Speech" Thoughts

263 Words

Played by PuppyThief who has 538 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon
Ooc: Not at all, an interesting setting! ^^
Oh and SO MUCH Drestig muse, therefore slightly long post :D

In an effort to learn more about the land, the dark boy had resolved to walk up the mountain, hoping a high vantage point would offer him a better view of this Relic Lore. The trek was not easy, but after all this wolf was tried in traveling, and traversing obstacles, like this mountain, was something he had been doing literally since birth. So it was with trained eye, that he moved upwards, watching were he set his paws, without even really noticing he was doing it.

The hike did leave him panting, but it was a nice sensation, this burning in his lungs, a sign of health and determination. What he wasn't expecting from this trip, was to meet anyone. Not that he wasn't still eager for company, despite his meeting on Fireweed Rise, but who other than himself would endeavor to take this journey; for what purpose?! It was these thoughts that were still spinning in his mind when he noticed the shadow; Well, well, well! A grin shaped the dark man's lips, but he made sure to stay quiet, watching as the strange wolf made its way across the rocks; attempting to jump one and nearly failing. Whoops! Drestig chuckled silently, and followed as the other disappeared beyond the rock, stopping only shortly to take in the vue of the mountain lake. It was indeed a beautiful sight, one that might even take the breath out of someone, casting eyes upon it for the first time; not Drestig though, he preferred to reserve such feelings for truly, living things.

So he swiftly made his way down to the water, body swerving easily between the scattered rocks of the mountain. As he reached the banks, he didn't hesitate to walk out into the water, and only shivered slightly as the iciness washed over his paws. In front of him, the stranger had finished drinking from the lake, and was now submerging herself in an effort to clean her fur; oh yes, it was a female wolf, he could now see, one similar to himself in both coloration and stature. How brave! The lad thought as she went under, only slightly sarcastically, the water was cold after all. He even offered half a second to look over his own fur, though thinner than the dame's, and therefore less likely to knot, it could need a wash. He shrugged.

Then he finally lifted his head to address the fae, barking out at her back: <b style="color:#ff6600">"Nice jump!" A loud chuckle followed the call, but the mockery wasn't deep felt, hopefully she would know that.

Word count: 433

My mind is my own <b style="color:#ff6600">”I'll say whatever I want to!”

(This post was last modified: Oct 12, 2013, 10:21 PM by Drestig.)

pride12
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Excuse Silver's behavior XD
Death does not scare me,
Silver Shadow
A life without them scares me...

The sound of another wolf drove her to curl her tail over he back. Turning she faced what appeared to b a male. Pulling her lip back she walked right up to the dark male. It wasn't his comment that had her pissed it was how long had he been following her? Coming out in a snarl 6 words simply slipped past her teeth "How long have you been following me?" Silver held her head above his showing she was the dominate one. She wouldn't dare put her lip back down until he answered her question

In a teasing way she started to circle him. Her lip had drop but she still held her head and tail high. "I'm guessing sense you followed me here you not new to these lands. You seem rather lost though? Do you have a home of some sort?" Silver was on him like he was prey. When she was done circling him she stood in front of him staring at him with Cold Golden eyes. Maybe he needed a home. If that was the case she could offer him one. Yet he would have to prove his worth to her before taking him back for Ace to judge him. Plus she would have to make sure he would be alright around the rest of the members. "One last thing, my name is Silver. What is yours?"

Text "Speech" Thoughts

254 Words

Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon
Ooc: Oh I will, but Drestig won't xD
Bleh, muse was not so hot, guess its to early xP I hope it's ok.

Clearly he dark dame didn't care for his teasing, spinning around to confront Drest, hackles and tail raised, and teeth showing. Raising his brows, the male held his ground as the other approached, holding a steady gaze on her raddled form while she circled him, repressing a snort. He briefly considered lashing out at her, just to see how she would react, but he decided against it; he didn't want to start a fight, and it seemed this ebony femme wasn't in the mood for games. How boring... He sighed and met her eyes, offering an answer to her offended question: <b style="color:#ff6600">"Only a few moments dear, I wasn't expecting to meet anyone up here, naturally I was curious. So you can relax now." His tone was level, a hind of boredom in its edge, he didn't appreciate her heated reaction, but maybe it could become an advantage.

The woman's questioning surprised him though, her going directly from apparent mistrust and offence, to a seemingly helpful attitude; That's new... The back of the black male's mind tinkled with suspicion, but he decided to play along, for now! He bowed her head lightly at her introduction, unable t hold back a smirkish smile at the way it was delivered, this dame clearly mend business, and from her attitude it was clear that she was used to give out orders and be obeyed.

<b style="color:#ff6600">"Lost? Hardly! It's my belief that one doesn't become lost unless choosing to, which means I never get lost!" He sent the fae a mischievous grin, bright, orange eyes sparkling with humor. <b style="color:#ff6600">"New though, that's another story." The dark man made a small advance, cockily lifting his had to level it with the female's, his tail, which had never been lowered, now rising another few inches, twitching playfully; <b style="color:#ff6600">"I'm Drestig Avalon, and any home I once had is long gone!" There was no sorrow or pain in his voice, he wanted no pity! Instead, he spoke the words with pride, his lone life was a choice, and even though he was considering leaving it behind, he knew of the strength is had given him.

Word count: 354

pride12
Inactive Deceased
Silver
"It's easy to believe that a fella like yourself doesn't get lost. Though if your tired of wander I can solve that. I live in this pack just down the mountain. We are well hidden by the trees that surround us. We have jobs and room for such handsome males like you. But before I can take you, you have to show me why I should present you to my family and mate. As I am not one that will be fooled in front of my pack, do I make myself clear?" Silver lowered her tail but not enough to show she was lesser than this male. Her golden eyes were watching him, casting judgement on him. What could he provide for her mate and family?

As they already had a guardian in training. Another soon to be scout sense she was being promoted to Alpha. They had lost a hunter, healer and teacher. Maybe this male was good at one of those things. Of course the much needed thing was a healer. With the pups around still growing and exploring someone needed to be able to help them if something went wrong. Possibly he could be a hunter too who could provide the pack with food during this last little time before winter came. But if Drestig (as he said his name was) could teach she would have to guide him when with the pups. As she could not trust this stranger so soon to watch Karpos and Adsila.
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon

She was relaxing now, so the dark male leaned back, slamming his hunches in the ground. As the dame spoke, Drestig's smile grew wider and he nodded lightly in time with her words; What a you know, I didn't expect an offer like that! She told of her pack and the possibilities it offered, and meanwhile, the boy studied her noting her form and posture, along with her words.

<b style="color:#ff6600">"Your pack, your mate? It seems I'm dealing with someone important!" He replied after she finished her speech, voice laced with humor, yet a spark of interest also alight in his smoldering eyes; <b style="color:#ff6600">"Yes, you make yourself very clear miss Silver!" This was an opportunity a large part of him longed to seize, but he was also still wary of her sudden change in mood; what did it say of her pack that she was so eager to recruit a stranger straight away. Though she did lay out some ground rules..! It could simply be that this wolfess was a kind soul. Drestig suppressed a snort, he didn't have much to spare for up front kindness, he'd rather be rewarded for his work, and not be expected to treat others with open friendliness for no reason. Still, she did seemed to ask something of him, in return for her kind offer, which heightened her in the mischievous boys opinion.

He decided to follow along, aiming to learn more about this Silver, her mate and her pack, it might be a place for him. <b style="color:#ff6600">"I have much to offer ma'am! Strength, fighting skill, observance... But what do you have to offer me?!" He smiled at her, only a faint hint of mockery in the expression; She could be worth it... Her protruded his chest a tad and met her golden gaze evenly, the smile for the first time leaving his face; <b style="color:#ff6600">"I will gladly prove my usefulness and give my allegiance, if you can prove that you're worth it!"

Word count: 327

pride12
Inactive Deceased
Silver
"What can I offer you?!? I can offer you anything you will ever need. A home, food, family but most of all a place in this world! All you have to do is follow the rules and listen to your superiors like everyone else. But you need to promise us something. It's very simple but you have to swear that you wont abandon us without saying word to my mate, as he is very picky and usually only listens on my command. You know what they say, us wolves have to stick together. I was a lone wolf once but now look at me now. I'm strong alive and healthy just like you should be!" A smile appeared on her face as she seemed to be in a pose that spoke of her pride and joy. Silver was happy that she ran into this stranger. It seemed he could be of good use of Pitch Pine Trail.

It was then she forgot to tell him the name of his possible new home "The name of the pack is Pitch Pine Trail. We need more wolves like you now then ever." offering Drestig charming smile she wagged her tail. Would he head back to the pack with her? Would Drestig prove his worth to Ace? Maybe she just had to persuade him a tad bit more to get him completely on her side. "We also allow you freedom unlike most packs, you just have to warn us before going to explore." Yes, that should certainly draw his attention to Pitch pine if the rest of her speech hadn't already.
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon
Ooc: You must excuse Drest for needing this much convincing, he's just QUITE full of himself xD

Her response was vigorous, as she spoke up about her home and the things it had to offer, should it become the dark man's as well. Many of the things she said, rang true with him and he felt the smile creeping back on his face. But there were also words that made him mentally cringe, freezing and shrinking the grin; Strong, like I SHOULD be?! It occurred to him that, even though she said she was once a loner, it had been a long time since Silver had had to fend for herself. Pack life might offer stability and health, but if there was one thing the existence as a loner gave you, it was strength! And that both of body and mind.

Drestig snorted lightly, but listened for the end of this alfess' speech, to give a fully informed reply. She did seem to truly want him under her banner, for what reason he still couldn't quite understand, and there was much in her offer that appealed to the black boy. So when she went silent, he breathed deeply and answered in a carefully weighted voice: <b style="color:#ff6600">"Your Pitch Pine Trail does sound like an exceptional pack, and like you mentioned, I certainly do want a place in the world... " The male wolf allowed an extra drop of poison to sneak into his voice, maybe it wasn't wise, but he still felt the need to test this dame, and make sure she was worth his loyalty; I see your strength, but your words still seem... SOFT! It wasn't that he wanted an aggressive leader, nor someone who would talk down to him and treat him badly to prove their authority; it simply took a lot for the proud wolf to respect others, especially others who he would be required to submit to.

<b style="color:#ff6600">"But even though you speak grandly, I still don't know you! I guess only time can show me what kind of leaders you and your mate are, but before I decide whether to follow you, I need to be sure that you are worth my allegiance!" That was it then. She might take it as an insult, decide to take back her offer, but he didn't think so. Rather he hoped that she would provide him with an example of some kind, to prove her own strength and leading ability; Show me who you are!

Word count: 389

pride12
Inactive Deceased
Silver
(Got permission to Muzzle grab)

Silver understood that he wanted to see her leading skills. With leading skills came submission from lower ranks. So within seconds she raised and tail let out a snarl then grabbed Drestig's muzzle. Holding it tight she gave him a minute to understand that she was capable of being a leader. Though she wasn't completely a leader yet (Sense Anastasia hasn't fully left yet) it was her turn to take the wheel of being Alpha. Once she thought he learned the point Silver released his muzzle before speaking "Do you understand?" her chest was puffed out as she cast a stone cold gaze on him.

Waiting for an answer her ears were pinned forward daring him to refuse her authority. What else did he need for convincing? She had offered him a home, food, family and proved that she was a strong leader. "If you need more convincing feel free to follow me back so you can meet my mate @Ace as he can tell you more then I can. He has been there longer then me." she nodded her head as her words came out strong and stiff with no sign of emotion. "Though if you do not wish to accept my offer let me ask you one thing, where will you go when the winter comes?" Silver allowed the words to sink in. She had jut met this wolf yet she was concerned about where a fella like himself would be once winter came.
Inactive No Rank
Drestig Avalon

The dame's charge came completely unexpected, such taking the boy, who otherwise prided himself of his speed, completely aback; only allowing him time to scramble backwards half a step, before her teeth clamped down on his snout. She pressed down just hard enough to make him know she meant business, eyes glowing with fierce determination as they locked with his. As soon as she let go, Drestig quickly got to his feet and moved a few steps back, staring wide eyed at the golden-eyed femme. A few silent moments passed between them, Silver holding her ground, standing stiff and staring cold, like a statue; Drestig processing her words carefully, shock slowly turning to delight, as he fully comprehended what had happened.

The dark man's tail moved from its raised position, down between his legs, in an exaggerated, swift, sweeping motion, and he struck a toothy grin at the black wolfess, eyes blazing like fire; THAT'S what I'm talking about! Despite Silver's newly struck, serious attitude, the boy barked out a, half stifled, laugh, stretching one paw forwards in the sparse grass. <b style="color:#ff6600">"Yes!" He exclaimed, finally making his decision; <b style="color:#ff6600">"I see that your ability matches your words!" There was a fire inside him, a feeling of purpose and hope, and a flame of respect for this mistress, who was probably to be his alphess.

Drestig lowered his shoulders and head, tail moving out from its joking cower, but staying respectfully low, as he slowly approached the woman again. The smile had shrunk to a faint smirk, but his tangelo eyes were still glistening with humor, oh how he enjoyed this! <b style="color:#ff6600">"I will certainly come with you! And if your mate, Ace? Shows to be as able as you, I will gladly make Pitch Pine Trail my home."

Word count: 296

pride12