(See All?) Announcements
723 Users Online
Google, Bing

Busted!
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·

Return to Reality!

Dearest, loveliest RoWers! WOW! What an event! This year for April Fools' Day, RoW Admin got carried away and "converted" the board into a vampire/werewolf theme with a very favorable outcome. All throughout a section of Relic Lore called "Wildwood, New Jersey," lupine characters shape-shifted into a vampire, werewolf, or mortal human version of themselves (those must've been crazy dreams your wolf-character had, hmm?), causing chaos and creating hilarious and curiosity-provoking threads with this year's selection of word-changes:

• wolf -> heathen
  • pack -> cult
  • blood -> oh-so-savory-and-metallic ichor
  • Oak Tree Bend -> Oakheart Lodge
  • Cut Rock River -> Cut-Throat Rebels
  • Secret Woodlands -> Order of Secrets
  • Whisper Caverns -> Whisper Coven
  • Willow Ridge -> the Archer Estate
  • Hollowheart Keep -> Hollowheart Manor

• Borlla -> MOPEY ZOO LION
  • Naira -> THE BOOTY
  • Maksim -> LITTLE BUNNY FOO FOO
  • Mapplethorpe -> Mr. Creeper
  • Angier -> GOLD DIGGER
  • Elettra -> THE QUEEN
  • Sagacity -> SILVER BULLET
  • Karpos -> SISSY BOI
  • Aponi -> SPOILED BRAT
Thank you for being such good sports. <3 We LOVELOVELOVE you. We hope you enjoyed this year's shenanigans as much as we have; we'd also love to read any hysterical quotes you might have seen! Feel free to post them at the bottom of the page! Also, we'd appreciate it if you could link any New Jersey threads you've participated in so we can compile them for the library! The boards will be up for another day or two, so you can finish up your fun.

Also, characters who have participated in the April Fools' event are eligible to receive a limited edition ribbon (with proof of a finished thread)! Please post your request(s) in the Maintenance thread.

And one more thing, by courtesy of Grey (aka "Mr. Creeper" and "GOLD DIGGER Lyall"), here are some decorative flair to embellish your profile(s) with and remember all the silliness by. Please be sure to save the image and upload it to your own image-hosting account though (these are shared via her Google/Picasa account)!

[Image: aprilfools2014sig1.png][Image: aprilfools2014sig2.png][Image: aprilfools2014sig3.png][Image: aprilfools2014sig4.png]

Breeding Season & Puppies

Don't fret! The Spirit of Wildwood is still open to receive puppy information (did we fool you with that one, too?). We appreciate your patience while we compile and prepare to present one of the most-anticipated threads of the year! Those who still haven't submitted their litter information to the Spirit of Wildwood, please PM them by Saturday, April 5th. Please stay tuned!

Huge shout out to @Mapplethorpe and @Datura! They did the vast majority of the work to make this year's April Fool's a success. So give them your love! :)
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
SERIOUSLY GUYS I ALMOST LEFT :( THAT WAS THE BEST PRANK EVER YOU GUYS SUCK BUT i love you <3
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
I AM SO SORRY ARLA
LOL
/squeezes you to death
NO LEAVING
I'm gonna admit it, I FELT SO GUILTY when I saw you were thinking of wrapping up threads and leaving. I ALSO OFFER MY APOLOGIES. but, YES, YOU CANNOT LEAVE. <333

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN BUT I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO EVER LEAVE <3 i was like how the hell am i going to make Lach a human wtf <33333333
you guys seriously got me so good
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
(Apr 02, 2014, 01:57 AM)Serach Wrote:  Huge shout out to @Mapplethorpe and @Datura! They did the vast majority of the work to make this year's April Fool's a success. So give them your love! :)

This x infinity! You guys did fabulous!

Aaaand.. {shackles Arla to RoW} Nooo!

It REALLY WAS an amazing little "prank"
You guys put so much into it!! <3
And I know many of us had loads of fun! :D
<3 Much love, it was interesting to play Karp as a vampire though xD Dat Thorpe tho
Definitely the best April Fool's around here so far. I woke up and checked in and was like "Holy shit. This can't be happening." I'd forgotten it was the first of the month :) Sarah and Grey did a bang-up job!

<3