(See All?) Announcements
443 Users Online
Bing, Google, Apollo

Sanguine Cove
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Character name: Jaheira
How long your character has been in Relic Lore: Little over a week
Post prompt response:

The mountains would have been harder if not for arctic blood. Perhaps the bulk of struggle was in her smaller size but...the climb seemed worth it.

The air was cold but the scent of others on the breeze warmed her. Enough that she had the good sense to see if she might stay. Spring very well seemed far off for now. They were, at best, in the belly of winter. She had seen enough of them to know when she would not survive them alone.

"Hello," She greeted the ebony wolf, a polite lowering of tail and head. "I was hoping you might have place in your hearth for me. I can offer skills in man things but diplomacy and teaching are among the top..." She hoped this was a place that favored minds over brute strength.
Nash approached and the silver and brown woman responded respectfully, and offered skills that she might provide to the pack. The leader offered her a warm smile as he stepped forward to brush his pelt against hers and mark her as a member of his pack. We have many young ones here; we would be grateful for your knowledge," he said. "Welcome home."