(See All?) Announcements
338 Users Online
Google, Baidu, Bing, Eros, Nadine, Apollo

Fallen Tree Cove Pack Thread
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.

Fallen Tree Cove Pack Thread

This is the Pack Interaction Thread for the Fallen Tree Cove pack. This thread is open to all Fallen Tree Cove wolves. The location of this thread is outside the pack den. Because this is a Pack thread, it cannot be archived or removed for inactivity. This serves as a place for basic and general social gathering. However, it will not serve as a place for pack meetings or threads with a specific purpose. For more information, please see THIS informational thread.

(This post was last modified: Sep 08, 2016, 08:02 PM by Drestig.)
Played by Missy who has 55 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Andromache Moon
For @Athena Hope its okay I assumed Athena was in the den. And sorry this is short, I just really want to work through this OTB alliance questions xD

Roma wandered into the den seeking out her sister. She still needed to talk to Athena about the Oak Tree Bend alliance that Oliver had proposed. With tensions with some of the packs in the west, it would be good to have an ally in the east. Not to mention that Roma welcomed the thought of being able to see Oliver more often and on more friendly terms. Roma only hoped that her sister did not have a problem with this pack. Roma couldn't bear the thought of having to fight her raven colored friend.

Sniffing the den, Roma was pleased to see that Athena was here and as she poked her large storm colored head in she let out a short woof to announce her presence. "Hello, sister." Roma dipped her head respectfully before continuing. " I was hoping I could talk to you about some...pack business." Roma's words were polite and only slightly formal. She enjoyed her sisters company and hoped that they could grow closer while they continued to share a home.
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

Athena had just come back from a border patrol with nothing to report back to Vesper or the rest. Everything was quiet and part of her was glad of it, but they could still use more helping bodies. The pack had certainly grown since they first laid claim on the Lake. However, they could still use more, they could always use more. Winter was certainly going to be harsh and rough like last year, but if they stuck together, they'd be able to make it. They'd be able to survive as long as they have each other.

Settling down onto the cold floor of the den, she hoped that possibly Vesper would swing by and they could catch up on some time together. However, it wasn't her Vesper that showed up at the den, it was her sister, Andromache. A smile graced her lips at the sight of her silver form. "My dear, Roma," she answered in return before her sister went on to why she was looking for her. Pack business? "What would you like to talk about?" She asked, wondering what was on her sister's mind.

|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Inactive II. Subordinate
Andromache Moon

Roma sat back on her haunches and then lowered herself onto her stomach, close enough to her sister that her front paws could easily brush against Athena's. With a deep breath Roma began her explanation, "Well, I was out looking for herbs on the east side of the mountain not too long ago and I met a small, but kind wolf named Oliver. He is a Healer and belongs to a pack to the east of us." Roma paused, allowing her icy gaze to look just past her sister, avoiding eye contact as a sign of respect. After all, at this point she was speaking to her Leader, not just her sister and it was important that she show the proper amount of respect.

"Oliver and I exchanged some information about different herbs and after we got to talking, Oliver suggested that we each speak to our Leaders about forming an alliance. He believes that his Leader will be open to some kind of arrangement should you be open to one." Roma paused again, debating whether or not she should include this next part. Releasing a deep sigh, she decided to carry on with her thoughts. "I don't mean to be too forward, sister, but I am aware of a pack to the west that has...issues with us." Roma made sure to say us and not 'you'. She wanted Athena to know that she was on her side. Athena's enemies were Roma's enemies. "I think it would be wise to at least consider an alliance with a pack to the east so that we don't find ourselves dealing with problems coming from both sides." Roma explained. She hoped that she was not overstepping her boundaries with her sister.

Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

Her fiery eye watched her silver coated sister relax in front of her, their paws nearly touching. It was comforting to know that she had family in this chaotic place she calls home. She had many enemies, but she also had her family which meant the most to her. She listened carefully as Roma began to explain to her what she meant about “pack business”. "Well, I was out looking for herbs on the east side of the mountain not too long ago and I met a small, but kind wolf named Oliver. He is a Healer and belongs to a pack to the east of us." As soon as she spoke of a pack east of the mountain, she instantly thought of @Phineas.

However, she didn't allow her emotions to play on her face, she allowed Andromache to continue to possibly see if there was a possibility that this wasn't Phineas' pack that she was talking about. "I don't mean to be too forward, sister, but I am aware of a pack to the west that has...issues with us." Her head rose slightly and her eye narrowed when her sister spoke this as somehow she must of have come in contact with someone from Cut Rock River. She did regret leaving in such a hurry and shameful way, but she was a tough spot in her life. When she had joined Cut Rock River, she didn't have any recolation of her life prior to her accident on the mountain. She didn't know that she had family that she should be looking for. She didn't know that she had a life before her accident. But, Dziban saved her and brought her memory back. However, she couldn't take back what she did to them. The past was the past.

“Sister, I have been in these lands for many years. I have made many friends and many enemies throughout my life here. I have made mistakes, but I can not change them now. You must know that I have been through hell here, but I'm still willing to fight for my life. Know that, Sister.” She paused her eye looking to her. Athena needed to know that her sister knew she would never give up on herself or anyone in her family. “No matter who you are enemies with, I am still family and I will never give up. I hope you feel the same about me.” She finished, before going on to address the pack alliance. “Do you know that names of the leaders of this pack or the pack name?”

|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Inactive II. Subordinate
Andromache Moon

Roma kept her gaze from meeting her sister's, but she could feel the intensity of her sister's fiery eye. Roma imagined that Athena was displeased about Roma making contact with the Cut Rock River wolves, but what was done was done. Roma couldn't unhear the information anymore than Athena could undo whatever offense she had done to them. Andromache was always ready to let the past be the past and was a very forgiving and understanding wolf. When Athena spoke of having made mistakes that she couldn't change now, Roma nodded. "Of course, I understand." Roma was even more encouraged by the rest of her sister's speech. She was ready to fight for their new life, to do whatever was necessary to keep it. The ivory leader was even willing to take on Roma's enemies as her own. "I'm glad we are on the same page." Roma said with a genuinely happy smile. "And of course I will always stand by you, sister. Your past is yours to share whenever you are ready to share it with me. I am more concerned with the present and becoming the sisters we always should have been." Roma gave her sister's cheek a gentle nudge with her own to reinforce the sincerity of her statement.

"As for the name of the pack, Oliver tells me it is called Oak Tree Bend and is lead by Triell. Are you familiar with him or the pack?" Roma asked curiously, watching observantly to see her sister's reaction to the name.

Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain
Hope ya don't mind Vesper popping in.

Vespertio had followed Athena's scent since her perfume first graced his nose as he made his way along the boarder, making himself useful that day with scouting the territory for threats while freshening the pack line with the scent of his urine although the queen had done so not too long ago. One couldn't be too careful and it never hurt to have both alpha scents marking the territory. Now that his objectives had changed upon smelling her aroma he decided to find his precious partner and catch up on things between the two. It seemed like forever since the two had a chance to relax in each others company and catch up. With things shifting to the back burner as of late now seemed like a better time than any to do so.

So onward he strode following her scent trail until the pack den came into view, nudging aside the blind of leaves that hid the den from outsiders and stopped abruptly as he noticed that Athena was indeed inside, but by no means was she alone. Roma was present and talked of a pack Vesper had just narrowly heard her speak and with his interest now caught by this mentioned pack he made his way in further. He remained silent, but gave Athena a gentle nudge to the apple of her cheek before giving Andromache a small nod in recognition then brought his body to a resting position next to his queen's side. "Mind filling me in on the latest gossip?" He asked while shifting his golden gaze between the two woman. If this was actually not gossip and pack business, he was intrigued to know what was going on.

(This post was last modified: Jan 23, 2015, 01:17 AM by Vespertio.)
Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
'Talk to Vespertio.'

Easy for her to say, Desideria thought dryly, she'd just had the man's brood. It was clear he cared for her, the way he'd hovered over the den when their puppies had been born. Outside of that, she'd seen little of the man. Admittedly, much of that was her own fault. The alpha seemed intimidating, a man of little words, and let's be frank, the former thief has had little luck with her leaders in the pack. But alas, it was Namid that instructed her to seek out the man, and eventually she would. It just took a bit of time to steel herself, first.

After running the nervous energy right out of her feet patrolling the pack's borders, the small female brought herself down to the lakeside. Too nervous to eat herself, the trout she spent two hours catching was deposited in the pack's cache. Briefly, she considering seeking out a duck to bring the queen, but Desideria was only putting off the inevitable. If she wanted to earn the position of scout, she was going to have to talk to the lord of the land eventually.

Swallowing down her nerves, the slender siren slunk into the common area. Lifting her scared nose, she scented the air. The man was nearby, though not within eyesight. Carefully, she released a short chuff, summoning @Vespertio to the area. Hopefully, he'd not be too busy to come and allow her a few moments – she didn't want much of his time, only to understand what he wanted from her.

LuDa-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

Despite the amount of rainfall that had drenched the thirsty earth the past week or so, today was a different story. High in the sky the sun shone brilliantly casting the world below in its warmth and light. A welcomed feeling after the chill of winter released its final hold on the lore. Slinking back into its darkest corner until its time came 'round once again. Today the earth toned man and lord of the lake had decided to venture away from the birthing den where his beloved queen and newest additions to the Vuesain bloodline huddled together. Two boys and a precious girl that all had an equal chance at taking the crown once himself and Namid felt their duties as king and queen were up. Of course that would still be years down the road.

Weaving between the rough barked trees of the sentinel pines guarding his kingdom, Vespertio made quick work of strengthening up the borders of the pack until a short chuff near by brought his creamy limbs to a halt. Red tinged ears pricking forward in the direction the specific call had rung before returning it with a bark notifying the summoner he was on his way. Setting his lithe frame back into motion with a new direction. Only a few minutes would pass in order to bring himself upon the scene. Golden optics greeted with the light tawny coloration of one of the female members. Desideria. A woman who the lord noticed frequently came by to visit with the queen. Often times a gift of fish or duck offered each time. Pulling back the dark lining of his lips into a small smile he lifted the creamy bottle like tail at his rear to wag in greeting, halting two wolf lengths away from his subordinate. "'Ello there Des. What can I help you with?" Voice adorning a casual tone as he addressed the woman on her summons for the male.

Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
It seemed the scout in training would not have to wait long. The king had heard her request, indicating such with a small bark of his own. Content to wait patiently, the small subordinate enjoyed the peace for a moment before her lord arrived. He was greeted with a bob of her head, tail flicking once behind her in a tentative wag as he halted a few lengths away. For once, Des was glad of this – she'd need not show physical deference to the alpha. While she'd do it without question, Namid trusted her mate with life and limb, so he was probably safe, it relieved the she-wolf to know she didn't have to get so close.

Despite her worries, @Vespertio seemed forward and…pleasant. It almost surprised her, but should it? When had the star dancer been anything but those things? Something like a smile reached her eyes, and she gave a second wag of her tail behind her. "Well…I was hoping you could help me out a little," she rumbled, head still low as she flashed the male a hopeful smile.

"I'm not…sure if Namid brought it to your attention or not, but I've been starting to work at becoming a scout for the pack. I don't want to be lackadaisical. I want a job. I've been informally scouting the territory…she told me to learn the area like the back of my paw. But she told me I should seek you out for further instruction…and if there are any tasks you want completed…?"

The woman trailed off with a hint of optimism coloring her voice. Maybe this would work out after all.

LuDa-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »