(See All?) Announcements
368 Users Online
Finley, Google, Chan, Oleander, Bing

Site Survey & BWP: Adventure is Out There!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Site Survey

It has been a busy, busy couple of weeks. February is almost over, and the staff team has been working hard behind the scenes to get the site prepped for Spring. We'll be making another announcement about the upcoming breeding season next week, but until then, we want to get some feedback from you on our recent changes and some of the proposed changes that we've been talking about.

Please take a few minutes and give us your feedback with this Site Survey. The survey is completely anonymous unless you choose to identify yourself, so please feel free to let us know what areas we can improve in. We'll begin compiling answers over the upcoming weekend, but the survey will remain up for the next week for you to participate.

Adventure is Out There!

BWP: Adventure is Out There! Part 2

Right before the holiday season arrived, a series of blizzards hit Relic Lore. In the snowy chaos, a dozen wolves have gone missing and as of yet, have been unable to make their way back home. With the weather starting to clear up, now is a good time to start looking for your lost friends.

If you're having trouble finding them, then we would encourage you to look to the north. Our Site Map has expanded, revealing two new territories. Right now, only Nightingale's Palisade is accessible to our non-lost wolves; but maybe some of them are still around there to be found?

In order to move into the next territory and to follow the trail of our lost wolves, we collectively need to complete five search threads looking for them. We encourage you to team up with your allies to not only find your missing pack mates, but to explore what Relic Lore's newest region, Snowmarch Expanse, has to offer.

Please respond to this announcement thread with your search threads so the staff can easily keep track of your progress. Search threads can be either small or large group threads, but should be focused on trying to find a missing wolf. If you've got questions, please feel free to ask!

I'd love to participate in a search thread, but I'm not sure which wolves are actually missing and which ones just have busy/away RPers. ..Is there a list somewhere of the wolves that have officially gone missing for this BWP?
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]
There isn't -- CRR isn't missing any members.. but BTD is missing their pups.. Maybe Naia and Inali might want to get together for this? ;)

I would totally go for that lol
Seriously though. I think it'd be fun. @Minka, @Naia?

@Inali yes please. xD

We are so close to having enough private threads to make Inaia official.
@Inali @Naia all good from BTD's end :)
BTD has a search thread in the Palisade: http://relic-lore.net/showthread.php?tid=8871