(See All?) Announcements
399 Users Online
Adora, Google, Adelard, Apollo, Nadine

bring me your enemies
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

Backdated to 3/19/15.

He knew to keep his distance, knew better than to wander a single toe too far. Gent's thoughts drifted toward the attempted, and failed, cache raid he and Sagacity had so impulsively decided on, and the last effects. A thought then crossed his mind, 'What if that Maksim was responsible for the disappearance of his pack?' He recalled smelling death, but not being able to place who, exactly. It wasn't such a strong scent as to represent a large portion of wolves but it was there and... it could've been Naira, or that Mapplethorpe. A sliver of hatred burned itself deeper into his heart for the Cut Rock River alpha, and the fires of Gent's determination burned even higher. He had to know...

What he was looking for were the straggling scents of Secret Woodlands wolves, trying to decipher if any of his old clan had meddled into this foreign pack. Only then, if he could pick one up, would he approach their borders, and not a moment before. He had no need of strangers, not yet; not to scuffle nor ally with.

Of course, it seemed he would have unsolicited company sooner than desired; in the middle of his focus interrupted a current scent, strong and nearing on the wind. Gent faced its direction, head low and muscles tensed. It did not smell of the pack, but this wasn't an area that Gent felt all-together safe in, and so he was prepared all the same for whatever wolf might squeeze between the brambles to show himself.

@Ainashi
(This post was last modified: Mar 22, 2015, 10:42 PM by Gent.)
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
Sorry I know how long this thing id (usually I do around 300 hundred) but I first realized it after I finished. try to survive whit me pleas :D  

Ai mowed slowly through the trees the wind was ruffing his abnormal long fur making his sent drift further away. But the fact that the wind was giving him away was not what made his sent prickle whit fear. His fear had far deeper roots, he was lost and had no idea how to get back to the rest of his family. And talking about the family his father where going to have his fur in his den if he did not find a way back soon. And even if he did get back he feared for what would happen then. I told you did I not? You mowing in the wrong direction dirt brain! It, the voice in his mind, told him of whit arrogance. He felt his blood boiled as It kept on telling him how far of he was how uses he was and yet it was right, was it not? He had always been told he was god for nothing, that he was a broken tool. He had no purpose and yet he kept on going, why? He did not know why, only that he had not the courage to end his life himself. He had tried, standing on the edge looking down in to the deep berthing in the cold air as it almost dragged him down, but he had mowed away and returned to his family. Returned to the pain of life.

Ai let out a sigh as the voice for the thousandth time reminded him how uses he was before growling of it, or himself "could you just keep your jaw shut for five minutes?" and for the first time in way to long his mind became quiet. And he felt his mussels relax and allowed himself to let out another sigh as he sat down closing his eyes just for a second allowing himself to take in the quietness.  The fear about binge lost also seemed to weekend as It had diapered. He opened his eyes looking up in to the sky wondering what it would be like to be a bird. Free from the ground free to go where ever you wanted up there in the sky. He smiled of hi smiled of himself that would truly be nice he thought for himself, but a far to known voice interrupted him see that what I mean try to stay in reality in steed of dreaming you life away. Who knows if you stopped binge such a runt. Who knows maybe you could even impress Garmr he found as It started talking again and he flopped down on to his belly

Ai looked out in to the trees while It kept on babbling about how useless he was. And for every word he felt the hope and peace from earlier slip out through his fur an in to the ground as the fear, which It had no trouble of awakening, crawled in to his bones making a shiver run down his spine. But it did not take long before It seemed to silence as a new scent filed the air. It wasn’t a pack wolf that much Ai could tell but who it was he had no idea about as he stumbled back on to his legs trying to determine where the stranger was. The scent was weak thanks to the wind blowing against him and weakening the scent, but Ai felt fear and worry run through his body as he brazed himself for what was to come next.

"Speech." thoughts It 

please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

OOC: You're fine! I enjoyed reading it! c:

Gent stood his ground, waiting, alert and focused toward the direction he sensed the stranger to be in. However, nothing broke through the growth to greet him. Either this boy was completely oblivious, or avoiding Gent, that latter of which didn't please him. An avoidant wolf was one that could not be trusted, in his mind. And then he heard him speak. The voice filtered through the thick trees, barely a whisper by the time it reached him, but h could still make out the words.

'Could you just keep your jaw shut for five minutes?'

The hell? Gent strained to catch a second scent but failed. This outcomer was completely alone, and thus... he was speaking to himself. Not just himself, it must have been a voice within himself, for it was the first thing he'd heard him say. Unless, he was going over a memory? Had he regretfully run his mouth earlier?

Gent cautiously pressed forward, ice eyes wide to take in as much as possible. There could be a perfectly average explanation to what he heard, or he could be wandering upon someone who was mentally unsound. In case of the latter or any other undesirable situation, he would not be caught off guard. But his interest was thoroughly captured and he chose to face the risk. In a short time, the owner of the confusing voice came into view.

The fear was plain as sunlight in a meadow, illuminating a simple truth in Gent's mind: this wolf was weak. He could agree on that 100% with the voice inside Ainashi's head. What he would argue, however, was the boy's utility: perhaps to himself, and to others less skilled in the art of manipulation, the yearling would be seen as useless. To Gent, however, the weak could be very, very valuable tools. It only depended on exactly how damaged the kid's sanity truly was. Gent wanted very much to test those waters.

"Who were you speaking to?" he asked him, voice level and thoughtful, without a trace of judgment. He wanted to approach this boy as a friend, but would not sacrifice authority to do so. He held himself properly, chin lifted and tail elevated, to make it clear he would hold his own should this stranger suddenly lash out.
(This post was last modified: Mar 22, 2015, 04:09 PM by Gent.)
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
Hope you enjoy this one to then :D

Ai mowed around facing the Dark stranger who emerge from the trees. Ai felt how adrenalin made his blood boil the Stranger was huge. He watch as the Stranger held his body high and by reflex he back away his tail retuning to its normal posse between his legs and ears led down. garmr is goner kill you if he ever find out you submitted yourself to one of his muddy creatures. It mocked him as he forced his body to take the unaccustomed posse of dominance razing his tale and allowing his ears to stand up while his canines where shown trough his black lips. Tough his scent was far from strong it was clouded by fear he was no fighter all his life had he been a punching back and he had never reserved any proper fighting training. He tried his hardest to not look scared but his body witch seemed slenderer tanks to his long fur was in reality just thin from him having the ranking of Omega his entire life.

Ai tried hopelessly to star at the strangers ice blue eyes but due to the fact that he only had one god eye and an enormous blind spot to his left he soon gave up. Focusing on a spot just between the strangers eyes. "Who are you?" he question as his voice strangely did not fail him tough his sent was still of. He watch the black wolf trying to get his fear under control trying to seem power full tough he doubted it helped after all he was nothing, a broken tool. Something witch there was no furthered use for. And without his family he would never find purpose. He might be the one who had to play decoy or be a punching back when Vali or garmr was pissed, but it was better the  this. All alone Ai had no reason to live he had always been a prisoner, a slave, to his family bloodline. Yeah that’s right your wroth nothing, you a pawn a pawn witch duty is to obey the king. And where is you king Ai? yeah that’s right he is somewhere far away happy that you are gone it made his body tremble, was he rely useless, had his father really just abandoned him? It would not be a surprise his family had never seen him worthy of their time.

Ai gave up even if the stranger killed him at least he would no longer be in the way of Garmr’s planes. He lowered his tail and ears and replied to the question he had been given earlier  "It" he did not say anything ells, what should he say it wasn’t like It had a name or shape it was like a deep hole where he balanced on the weary edge.

"Speech." thoughts It 

(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2015, 09:16 AM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

Instinctively, it seemed, the other man's posture submitted to Gent, and he had to say; he enjoyed watching others bow to him. However, the display didn't last. Just as suddenly, the wolf before him attempted to show dominance, defying him with everything he could muster. Gent's blue eyes widened with anger, and a snarl curled his lips as his tail raised even high, black fur bristling. Aggression, now, was the word best used to describe the 2-year-old, but he also observed, allowing this kid one more chance to return to his place and submit. It was clear to see that dominance felt incredibly, nervously awkward to the grayscale wolf. He clearly was not fit for such a role; his body ragged and damaged. Gent noticed the useless eye, the quivering in his stance, and then finally, it all collapsed and once more he tucked his tail and averted his gaze.

He had demanded to know who Gent was, but he would not answer. Not when asked like that. He wanted to be this wolf's friend, but he would not sacrifice his dignity to do so. Gent would be a King one day, and he knew it. Never would he bow to someone any less than him.  The stranger had also answered Gent's own question, however, and that train of thought he would happily pursue.

Gent's stance returned to what it had been previously; dominant, solid, but no longer angry. 'It.' Oh, yes, this he could use. And it would not benefit just him. This wolf could not survive long in such a mess of a state; truly, Gent was surprised to find him alive at all. But Gent could give him inner strength, possibly even outer, and a purpose, so long as he listened.

"And what was 'it' telling you?"
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
So just to make things clear, Garmr do want him around at least until he has no further us of Ai.

Ai felt a shiver run down his spine as the dark strangers aggression made his blood freeze. But soon the stranger seemed to calm down and a mental note was made in Ai’s head. This man was much like his father, if you did what they wanted you would survive if not oh well. But anyway the stranger gave him no name or any kind of lead to how he was.

Ai wonder why the stranger had not just attacked him or at least shown dominance by force. He was so use to binge a pouncing back and a chewing toy that he did not know how to respond to this Black wolf. He felt strange strangely, not sickly, but like he was not just a burden not a mistake witch should have been erased at birth. He felt alive, for the weary first time he felt alive. And he trusted this wolf this wolf who was powerful, and yet somehow Ai found him merciful as well. His question caught him of guard, he had never told anyone about It only had he been found strange and useless by his family. font color="391259">"It tells me that he don’t need my anymore, that Garmr is happy that I am gone, that the burden have been taken away from the family" he felt his voice crumble whit sorrow and for the first time anger. Anger over that his family did not want him, but soon drifted away after all he had been the one to wander to fare away.

Ai looked at the dark male and even though he had not answered his last question he still gave him a new one "Pleas could you at least tell me the way back to the red hills?." he need to go home maybe garmr would not kill him before they had caught that Oak tree bend wolf. your so useless. It seemed to be silent after the last comment and he relaxed a little that was one problem out of the way, at least for now.

"Speech." thoughts It 
(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2015, 02:40 PM by Ainashi.)

Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

OOC: No problem! Whatever you need Ai to do is fine with me, it's just Gent's character to try and make others dependent on him. ^^ Also, is Ai asking about Fireweed Rise? Or Dragonfly Fen? I'm not overly familiar with all the territories ^^; 

Gent was pleased with the way this encounter was going. The yearling before him responded well in a desirable manner for his plans. If only he could calm him, gain his trust so that he would speak more with him. Of course, Gent had plenty confidence that he could achieve just that. He listened to his answer, which brought about several knew questions. Who the hell was Garmr? A patriarch, alpha perhaps? Gent wondered for a moment if it was something he should meddle in at all, but the daredevil in him would not scare so easily.

The stranger then asked Gent yet another question, this time inquiring about the 'reed hills.' He wasn't entirely sure what the man was talking about; truly the only places he was genuinely familiar with was the Northern half of the Mountain and North-Western quarter of the Lore. However, he was certain he could assist.... after he'd gotten what he wanted. He thought perhaps this was the last known location of this Garmr, that this yearling wanted to return to the man who thought him a burden. Maybe Gent could persuade him otherwise, and if not, then at least maybe he could leave a lasting impression. Maybe then, he could pick up where they would leave off later on....

"I have no problem helping you," he informed him, his voice genuine and, Gent hoped, comforting. "But I'd like for you to relax and talk with me a while. I've been without company for too long, and you interest me. Would you do me that favor?"
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
Ups my bad was supposed to say red hills and he is talking about the  Sierra hills

Ai felt his own tension float away as the black wolf agreed to help him find a way back to his family. He wondered for a moment before nodding he too had been alone. "okay why not." Ai wondered for a moment if he should give up his name tough he saw no need for that, the stranger had not asked for it. And so far there was no need for his name, after all he was so unaccustomed to it even binge used. He had almost always been refereed to as runt, or other names like that. He allowed his brown eye to travel over the body of the stranger, his dark fur as something ells sins most of Ai’s own family had a light or dark silvery fur. He also looked in to the strangers eyes they had an ice blue color, cold and yet not evil. Ai sat down still creeping his ears laid down and his tail stuck close in to his body sins he did not want to sit on top of it if he could go without having to

Ai shifted a little on himself so that the dark man would be standing halfway in his blind spot. "So, don’t you have any where to return to?" Ai asked referring to if the male had any family or pack. Wondering what had driven this wolf to walk alone. He seemed strong and the kind of wolf who would easily earn his respect among the higher ranking. And yet he also did not seem like a wolf he would like submitting himself to some one ells. Ai wondered if maybe that was the kind of son his father had wanted, and not a runt like himself. He felt that this man was a shadow of his father his king. And yet they were nothing alike, this wolf seemed so much more calm and less evil. Ai felt as if he was whit a member of his family, witch kind of felt strange to him. This male was something ells and he kind of wanted to know more about him. He wanted to know his name, and if he had anywhere to call home, if he had another life than Ai. but his many wonders was not whit out reason. He believed that I he could learn to be like the dark wolf, than maybe just maybe he could make Garmr look at him just once and his eyes would not be field whit hate and disgust but pride.

"Speech." thoughts It 

Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

OOC: Oh, okay!

The boy agreed, and a small smile curled his black lips. As well as things were going, he found it appropriate to relax a bit himself. Gent reclined, tail curling around his legs. He kept his chin lifted, not allowing the portrait of dominance falter, but allowing his company to see that he didn't intend to thoroughly intimidate the lad. However, below his skin, he was poised for defense. He still did not have any reason to trust this stranger, especially when he had a voice that spoke to him inside of his. For all he knew, the boy could be so thoroughly unhinged that he might snap and lunge at Gent, and he would have to be able to react. This, he would be prepared for.

"No, not currently. I intend on joining a pack soon, however. This Garmr, is he the alpha of your pack? Do you think 'it' is right?"

He wasn't at all interested in talking about himself. Especially currently, when his life was particularly... well, boring. However, he didn't mind answering the boy's questions. After all, he couldn't expect a stranger to give up information without sharing a little himself, and every answer was another rock in a foundation of trust that he was striving to build. The potential was there, and Gent was ready for the long road it might take to unlock it.
(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2015, 03:47 PM by Gent.)