(See All?) Announcements
764 Users Online
Neo, Google, Bing

Half Way There Half Way Gone — Nightingale Palisade 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 28 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
(Gonna be kinda vague with past interactions since idk how his thread with @Noble will go. :) )

Home sick. The perfect discription for the bitter sweet feeling the boy felt, a longing for his family and birth land, but mized with the vast freedom around him. The large chocolate wolf sat looking down at his paws thinking over his latest decisions. Should he have taken such a hard misson on? Was his farther right to choose him out of their family? Would Cain, Ablex, or Pain found a new home if it was them instead of him? Swallowing these emtions he looked up, he was Chemical Romance, and he that meant he could not and would not ever give up. It was in his ever bones to display determination over self pity. That is what rose him to his paws at this very moment, to stand proudly and remind himself who he was. "For my family!" He bellowed out cofidently.

Chem started out at lope instrested in all there was to see around here, especially anything important. He pictured the perfect new home for them, and instantly the image of a mountain and trees flashed before him. *Hemicu Mountian...* He thought of what had used to be the place, but now they needed a suitable replacment. Surely this strange new vase territory would hold a land just right for them to settle in.

As he loped across the Palisade he wondered how his little siblings were doing, and if his mother was faring well. Little food to go around and pregnant mother didn't blend well. He shouldn't waste a single moment for anything at all, not with a dire situatuion such as the one his birth pack faced far away. Was there anything for them to fill their bellies? He could hear the rumbling and grumbling of Alexa and Elixer, his heart aching, but a fire ignitng in his eyes. He was almost there, just had to keep searching, he would find this home. The Romance boy swore he could feel it deep within his gut that he wasn't far off now, and smirked to himself.

[ @Gent ]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

Even with @Minka so close to birthing, Gent found himself far over the hills away from their new home, back to the place where he and his matriarch had found their fallen alpha. Despite being able to gather any clues from the decayed body, it was undeniable that Tokino's death was a result of foul play. While the man was aging, he wasn't anywhere near succumbing to a natural death. Gent considered other possibilities; an accidental death, an unforeseen illness or internal injury, but with the Downs' sour relationship with several packs and the threat of war he could only place his bet on murder. Perhaps it hadn't been intended, perhaps someone had just wanted to ruff the old man up a bit, but that wouldn't matter. Witnessing Minka so heartbroken had pulled viciously at his heartstrings and the Lieris man was determined that somehow, he would bring her the justice she and Tokino deserved.

Thus he sought clues, activity, anything that might bring him closer to this goal. Anything that would even be a start. Secret Woodlands and Whisper Caverns wolves were of course suspect, but it would be stupid to travel south to seek information. He came to the place of Tokino's death, dipping his head in respect before moving on. Several hours passed as he walked the ravine, passing through brush and budding wildflowers, avoiding the torrential water, fed by spring melt, for it would carry nothing of interest. Finally, as the sun began to burn through the second half of its journey overhead, Gent resigned. He did not feel comfortable being gone for so long.

However, as he turned to begin the trek home, finally a wolfish scent hit him. His muscles went rigid as his head swiveled to look behind him. Cresting one of the many hills was a yearling of particularly large proportions. Gent was immediately reminded of himself, though his coloration was slightly off, a deep brown with steel gray eyes. Narrowing his glacial eyes, the Crest subordinate maintained his position, only letting out a single bark to draw the stranger's attention. For all he knew, this whelp was Tokino's downfall, a rogue attacker. It was highly unlikely, but Gent would rather brace himself than be caught off guard. He turned his body to face the boy, waiting for him to heed his summons.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
A single bark broke his concentration, his thoughts haulting. Slowly the brown gaint came to a graceful stop, the wind pushing againts his pelt, and turned his head towards @Gent. The older male was of similar body shape to himself, but held bright blue eyes and a dark black coat. Chem's ears pressed forward in curiousity of this fellow.  Chemical stood tall and proud, remsembling a prince more than a loner. He wasn't used to the idea of manners, nor that what seemed normal to him, could seem threatening to another. Especially considering how large the adolescence had grown within the past few months.

Blinking away his shock he cracked open his maw to speak, "Hello, do you want something?" The boy asked turning his body to face the stranger more directly, "I'm Chemical, prince of Himcue mountain." He greeted offering a small bow of his head before lifting it once more. His tail waved slowly behind him as he awaited a respone. *I wonder what he could possibly desire from me?* He thought, then looked around himself breifly. Had this man been calling to someone else? No. They were well alone within the vast landscape. His gut twisted a little when he remembered Noble's reaction to meeting him, and man, was she unhappy. Maybe all the wolves around here were like that? Maybe this one would respond more harshly than she had, and show a display physical violence? Getting into a fight wasn't something the Romance wolf liked the idea of in his current situation. The odds were against him; loner, tired, could be in better health, and not to forget young. However he did not falture, true to himself, and stood his ground casually enough.
(This post was last modified: May 01, 2015, 08:56 PM by Chemical.)
High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
Glacial eyes closely monitored the youth as he approached. In this neutral territory, nominal ranking did not matter; authority was only giving to those who took it, and Gent would be damned if he'd let any vagrant take command. He maintained his posture thus, head held high and tail aloft, while his dial carried a stern mask that dared the yearling to mess with him or otherwise challenge his unspoken dominance.

This stranger's posture and tone spokes volumes about him, and Gent wanted first most to put him in his place. Clearly he couldn't know the gravity of the Lieris heir's intentions, but he would not be kept in the dark for long.

"You're prince of nothing here, boy," he leveled. "A man was murdered where you stand. Would you happen to know anything about that?"

Piercing blue eyes were steady, ready to capture the slightest of muscle spasm that might hint at something the yearling but be unwilling to say. If he had any involvement or information to do with @Tokino , Gent would find out. Only if the boy proved completely and truly oblivious would he slacken the harshness of his demeanor.
(This post was last modified: May 04, 2015, 06:59 PM by Gent.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance
Chemical notice how, in his mind, @Gent also stood like royalty. Uncaringly his ear flicked, his lack of knowledge caused him to only think he had simply stumbled on someone similar to him. From his easy life he had not learned much about the order of dominace vs submission, and therfore was lacking in certain manners. No, in his life everything was simple, he was the firstborn and rightfully so the heir. Everyone had respected him as long as he contributed to the pack and watched over them. Not that hard. With all of this ego boosting it was no wonder he thought a bit highly of himself as he silently stood there.

"Excuse me?" He asked stunned when Gent had told him he was a Prince of nothing here, then further stained his honor by calling him boy. "...Chemical...." He mumbled under his breath before saying louder, "I was simply introducing myself, but if you want I can go..." He did his best not to answer harshly, but with the rudeness everyone at this place, Relic Lore, as Kajika had called it, was showing him it was difficult.

"A muder? No, nothing of the sort..." He said looking surpsied, this was all too new for him. Relic Lore, these wolves, and now this? Surely this wasn't the right new home...so strange. Backat his former home he'd never wittnessed or heard of someone killing one another. Then again they were a pack of family, why would they ever wish to do such things? He took a step back looking down. "I'm not standing on his grave am I?" He asked suddenly concerned with this matter...Chem wished not to disrepect the dead.
High possiblity of me using my logitech keyboard & damaged phone to post for a very long time. 2 years easily with my dad's college needs using the wifi. My phone has unlimited data so I'm stuck with it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting a better phone so posting will be easier. I apologize for errors and short posts... I'll be using my grandparent's wifi mostly, but there is still a chance of a logitech post.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
Gent studied the boy intently as he reacted to his dismission and accusative question. Pale eyes roamed his face and frame alike, determined to find the smallest spectre of guilt. Luckily for the self-proclaimed prince, he seemed to be utterly innocent. The Round Stone subordinate's muscles visibly slackened as he relaxed, though only slightly. With that suspicion cleared, he was able to concern himself with other aspects of the boy's presence. Starting with his clear indignation at having his title thrown to the wind.

"No, you're not," Gent mumbled, directing a disappointed sigh toward the ground at his forepaws. He glanced to the side for a moment, considering taking his leave, but felt it might be worth it to stay. Focusing his attention squarely on the yearling once more, he chose to continue the conversation.

"I suppose I could have said it more nicely if I cared to know that you're so sensitive about it, but you go prancing about like you own something and you're likely to get your head bit off, and I don't mean that figuratively."

"I'm sure you are a prince back home, most of us were born to one alpha pair or another. But once you leave your family's domain, you're just as good as prey until you prove yourself better."

Gent finished his abnormally long explanation, before narrowing his eyes in slight confusion and asking, "How do you not know that?"

Irresponsible parenting, he supposed.
(This post was last modified: May 07, 2015, 07:19 AM by Gent.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance

The boy tensed in fusrtration, "No I'm not what? Chemical? That's my name sir." He replied becoming agitated. "You know, I think I'm going to go now. The wolves here seem to not like others...especially that pup." He replied mentioning Noble as he spoke. She didn't seem to be a big fan of him, and he wasn't trying to even upset the child. He felt shakey in a moment's notice.

He wasn't allowed his desired leave as @Gent started talking again. This time it was a warning, "I'm not senitive, I'm sure if someone tried to tell you that you weren't who you are you'd be ticked off. I do own something, my mountain, and possibly no one around here knows about it. So why would they bite my head off for it?" He retorted giving an expsression a teenage boy would give his parents or older brother. Chemical had lost his logical view for the moment, the opposite of a level head showing itself.

He snorted as the man compared him to prey, "I never truly left." He stated as if he was some hot shot, "and I'm far from prey." He added before giving an explaination to the blue eyes wolf's next question, "I'm on a misson to find a new home for my family. Our home has fallen into faminie..." He trailed off trying to think, but a shocked expsression came to his face and he mubmled, "I was sent off awhile ago." It was then that he realized he should have found somewhere by now. Who was still alive? Did they need him badly? Was he forgotten? Announced dead? His belly visibly clench as the emtions overwhelmed him. He gagged as if to puke, but nothing came out.

Once his belly selttled some he looked at Gent, "T-this can't be right..." He spoke hushedly, "I left what feels like a week ago...but no...it's been longer." A dumfounded and puzzled look smothered his brown face.

Chemical Romance
these elames WILL NOT engulf me
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
"You're not standing on his grave," Gent clarified, a clear snap in his voice as the combination of disappointment and the boy simply misunderstanding him quickly grating his nerves. He swiftly remembered, however, his ordeal with Raela and the promise he had made both to her and himself to keep his temper in check. The man pinched his blue eyes shut, taking a breath and second both to smother the flame that wanted to desperately to lick at his heart.

With a sigh, he opened his eyes once more, looking now at the youth with a much calmer demeanor overtaking his features. The boy simply didn't know any better, but if Gent that to agitate him and drive him away, he would never learn and Chemical would find himself with his neck broken in the dirt one day for being too haughty in the wrong wolf's presence. If Gent remained calm and got through to the yearling, however, he could earn himself an ally.

What is it with me and all these kids all of a sudden, he grumbled internally, quickly running over the list of youths that he had made a point to take under his wing and or protect. It certainly wasn't the future he'd seen for himself, and it was more stressful than he would have expected. Especially when everyone wanted so badly to pursue chaos rather than order nowadays. And yet, Gent was far from walking away from the responsibility.

"You're not understanding me," he spoke plainly, voice level but with a stern edge to it. If the boy refused to listen, he would only cause his own demise. He needed to see that Gent was trying to help him, not offend him. Ice eyes watched cooly as the boy explained his predicament, and was overcome with emotion. Not even the smallest flicker of emotion passed over the man's face as he watched the self-proclaimed prince shudder and gag.

"Chemical," voice flat, "Breathe."

He waited a moment, allowing the boy to try and regain his composure.

"I'm not saying you aren't who you claim to be, or trying to strip you of your inheritance. I left my family with a mission as well, to claim my own birthright as a prince. I come from a strong bloodline, I am meant to be a king, but the second I stepped off my father's land, I wasn't. When you're home, your story is written by blood. When you leave and walk amongst strangers, it must be written in sweat. Do you understand what I'm saying? No one knows who you are here, and words will mean nothing to them. You can't just tell them, you have to show them."

Another pause, and then, "You say your family is counting on you, and I'm telling you that posturing and throwing a name no one knows around is not going to help them. So what will you do about that?"
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Chemical Romance

Chemical flinched, his ears pinning back momentarily, you could see the ripples in his fur as he moved. His dark legs were slightly stretched out, "Oh," Was all he could manage. Sheepishly he turned his head away as his belly churned within. He was very possibly dealing with a grieving wolf and this was no way too go about the situation. @Gent could most likely do some serious damage if he was to ever get frustrated enough with the steel eyed yearling. Who else was perfect to take out all of your pain on other than someone you don't know?

He peered out at Gent from the side of his eye, curious of what he had meant by that. Chem thought that the meaning was right smack deb in his face...but apparently not. Misunderstandings were not any sort of fun at all so he decided to listen to the dark man explain himself patiently. Before anything else he told him to breath, amidst his little panic attack, Chem did. His ribs expanding as he inhaled deeply then slowly exhaled calming his nerves just enough for him to recoup himself. The yearling pulled his head up and took back a normal posture.

He nodded, "I think so...but how do I show them?" He asked a little confused. His paws shifted about, "I have no clue, and posturing? You mean standing like my parents right? What's wrong with that? They taught me to stand like a prince....oh." He thought for a moment, "Then what am I supposed to do?" He held a lost expression mixed with naivety and innocence. He honestly needed Gent...whether the proud Romance boy understood that or not. He could also use some humiliation to help get things through his thick skull he held so highly upon his neck.