(See All?) Announcements
456 Users Online

RoW's 2014-2015 Yearbook Voting
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

RoW 2014-2015 Yearbook Voting

Thank you to everybody who helped to contribute to this year's superlative categories! We had a lot of fun reading through them and we hope that you enjoy the selection we chose to include in this year's yearbook. This year, there are 3 separate forms you can submit to include your information in the yearbook. All of these forms will be editable until June 28th. Responses must be submitted and finalized by that date to be included.

Character Information

View Here

Members, you may submit as many of these forms as you need, one for each character. Please only submit entries for characters who were played on RoW at some point during July 2014-June 2015.

Player Information

View Here

We want to include some information about you, our members, in our yearbook. Each player should submit just one entry. Don't worry, we don't ask for any personal information.

Superlative Voting

View Here

These superlatives include thread, couple, and individual categories for you to vote on. Remember, these are just for fun, so don't stress about it and go with your gut!

Attention Pack Leaders & Members

What have you and your pack been up to this year? Had some good moments? Maybe some bad ones? You might want to get started on a pack blurb to include on your page in the yearbook! Get a thread started in the common room and generate some ideas so they can get written up in paragraph form ASAP. Pack blurbs are also due June 28th.

So I was wondering about how you edit after you submit the form? I can't seem to figure it... I'm wanting to change Ele's quote to "I am beautiful and brilliant, arn't I?"
You would have had to save the link it provided when you submitted the form. If you didn't, then you can either resubmit the form or I can manually change it later.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Oops. Well, if you can thats fine but if not or you forget (since i know you have a million other things to remember) then its no big deal!
I can change it. :) I'll check back on this thread when I go to add them into the yearbook.
I didn't save the links either D: and I don't remember what I need to change, so sorry to say I'm going to resubmit all of mine if that's okay? Would you be able to tell which are the new ones, or should I mark them in some way?
I'll be able to tell. They're time stamped.