Ruins of Wildwood
Wild Cherry Orchard Redheart - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore II (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Wild Cherry Orchard Redheart (/showthread.php?tid=1870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Redheart - SilverWintercoat - Mar 01, 2012

Silver only half heard what Thanatos had said. There had been a quinine change in Rolu. She turned to Thanatos and nodded her head, keeping an eye on Rolu. He was different than before, he seemed more hostile. "Rolu must have become alembic," she thought. She turned her self around and headed for the buck, but came around the other side so she still could keep a look out, and a better view of Rolu. She didn't trust the new Rolu that much.

Silver bent her head and pulled of a bite of the buck. She eat it and took another glance at Rolu and the white female."What is your name, Rolu's friend?" she asked the white female. She wondered why she had not seen it before the female liked Rolu. She didn't put it past the female. Rolu was hot, and reckless.

Redheart - Rolu - Mar 01, 2012

Rolu heard Isa, but paid little attention to her. He was still worried about the male who had Silver's heart. He knew she would never protect anyone unless it was for good reason. Finally, he nodded to Isa and laid down so she could inspect him easier. He laid on his side leaving his self open to the male. He didn't like it at all that he would have been beaten by him. Rolu's voice was hard as he spoke,"How do you learn to fight?"

Rolu looked at the male knowing for some reason the he-wolf was not going to attack. He could see that he must have gone through a lot of battles. He also wondered how the wolf had lost his site in the one eye, but did not ask. He made sure he did not lie on his side with the claw marks on his face, knowing thay could get infected. He looked back at Silver than at the male, wondering what he had given to her.

Redheart - Thanatos - Mar 01, 2012

Thanatos turned his back on Rolu as he ripped into to deers soft belly. He devoured its flesh then looked up and turned his head when Rolu spoke to him. He licked the blood from his lips before he spoke. "You don't want to learn to fight the way I had believe me. For you I would just recommend practice." With nothing more to say he turned his attention back to the buck and continued eating.

Once his belly was full Thanatos laid down not too far away from the buck and waited for Silver to join him.

Redheart - Ismeme - Mar 01, 2012

Isa inspected Rolu's wounds on his belly as he laid down. She lowered her head and began licking them to clean it. Once she finished Isa laid down behind him, pressing her body against his. She could tell he was upset with how the fight went and she gently nipped behind his ear and laid her head on his shoulder. Isa growled at the black male when he mentioned Rolu needing practice.

She didn't enjoy watching them eat the buck when Rolu had been not that long ago.

Silver finished eating and watched the white female. She watched as the female nurtured Rolu's wounds and said again,"What is your name?" He voice was loud now as she took a small step torwards the female. She could feel the tension between the two pairs of wolves. Then, looking over at Thanatos she said more to the other wolves."I am done and so is Thanatos if you wanted some," she said.

The Silver glanced over her shoulder at the other pair and laid down near Thanatos. Licking his muzzle she said soft enough that only Thanatos could hear her,"That is Rolu Whitetree from the Sencal Pack outside of Relic Lore. He was banished by his blood thirsty uncle, after he watched his own brother kill his father," she paused and put enfinise on her words, "Do not under eastamate him, he'll fight tell they very end if he had to." Silver to a glance at Rolu, pity and dieing love flashed through her eyes as she looked at him. She hopped Thanatos didn't take it the wrong way.

Rolu winced as Isa tended to his wounds. Pain had been long forgotten to him, and this had begain his reentery to it. Pain, he remember the foe well. It was unkill able and came with every fight. Rolu snorted at the male's comment, he didn't need practice he needed to start again. He was rusty on his fighting, may be he needed to brush up a bit, but not practice. Rolu had never practiced in his life. He just endurred his uncle and learned to fight through defense.

His ears went up at the suggestion, he was hungry again even after the hunt with Isa. He looked over the male and pushed Isa a head of him. Walking up to it he kept his distance from the other male. As he eat he watched the male for any reactions. He glanced at the meat that had been scattered when the fought. He hopped he still would be able to take some back for the pack.

Redheart - Thanatos - Mar 01, 2012

Thanatos nodded as Silver explained who Rolu was. He looked at her and spoke quietly so only she would hear. "Don't underestimate me either dear. I would fight till the very end if I had to. I have fought till the end, more than once I'm afraid. I don't want it to come to that again but if it meant protecting you I would." He licked her muzzle once he finished and nipped at her ear.

He saw the way Silver looked at Rolu, he could tell there was something between them or perhaps at one point there was. Thanatos nudged her shoulder before he spoke. "Silver why don't you go see if he's alright. He wouln't trust me if I get closer but I doubt he would mind if you did."

Redheart - Ismeme - Mar 01, 2012

Isa looked at the silver female as she asked her name yet again. "Isa." She said nothing more to the older female and went back to cleaning Rolu's wounds. He winced when she licked the ones on his belly and she tried to be more gentile.

The silver she-wolf offered the buck Rolu and the other male had been fighting over just moments ago. Rolu pushed Isa ahead of him towards the deer. She kept her distance from the other two wolves and watched them carefully as she lowered her head and tore off a bite of the buck. She continued eating, never taking her eyes off the two wolves.

Silver listened to her dear's words and licked his ear before coming closer to Rolu. She approached him and asked,"Are you all right?" She cocked her head to the side to look at the she wolf beside him. She was a pretty white wolf with amber eyes, "and her name is Isa," Silver thought. She looked Rolu over real fast hoping not to efend the younger female by sniffing around Rolu.

When she finished her expentcion she looked at him in the eyes. The light she had seen before had faded and now looked like his normal eyes. She said quietly hoping the female would not her, or Thanatos,"I missed you for a while there, but it looks like you have found you true match," she paused trying to make the words that she had not shared with him in a while."So how has been life been treating you?" she asked this time louder, not careing if the others had heard her.

Rolu watched as the show of affection passed from Silver to Thanatos. He felt disgusted at what he was seeing, and he was surprised when Silver started coming over to him. Bitting back a growl he said,"I'm fine, no thanks to Thanatos." The words where queit but had there hostility in them. Then he headr her say the very words he had feared. Looking over at Isa, he knew what the silver female had meant when she spoke. He was not surprised when she stated about Isa, and a pride flowed through him.

He listened to her and took control of his voice making it sound a little positive, and not as edgy."Rather well, I have meet Isa and we have done....a lot of good things to gether," he said a mixture of emotions flowing over him. He felt proud of Isa, but sad about Silver and yet he was more proud of Isa. Then, he asked more qietly,"Where did you meet him at?"