Ruins of Wildwood
Bramble Falls The New Kid - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Incompleted Relic Lore (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Bramble Falls The New Kid (/showthread.php?tid=1410)

Pages: 1 2 3

The New Kid - Cadence - Nov 27, 2011

Cadence sneezed as she caught a wiff of something,what ever it was it stank. She stood and streched before sitting down again atop a high flat rock that looked down into the grotto where her temporary den lay. With a growl Cadence set of at a brisk trot,her long legs covering a decent distance in each stride. Being alone wasn't bad and as much as Cadence hated to admit it she missed being around others. Shaking her pelt Cadence cleared her mind and listened to her pads hitting the earth "one,two,three,four" she counted.

The New Kid - Rebecca - Nov 27, 2011

Rebecca wandered around Bramble Falls, listening the sound of falling water when she was close enough to hear it. Breathing formed clouds to the air as she walkeed through the woods. Then her nose caught a new scent. Another wolf, female. Following the tracks she found her way to flat rock. Sniffing around Reba noticed that the same wolf had been moving around here quite a lot. Probably her den was somewhere near. The newest trail led back to the forest and Rebecca followed it.

After walking some time she realized that the other female was moving faster than she was. So she started running. It didn't take long whens he saw the wolf trotting in front of her. Turning she ran in front of her, hiding to the bushes along the wolf's way. Then she waited.

Cadence's ears flicked back,had she heard something? Or was it just in her head? She paused and sniffed the air,yes someone was following her,female and younger than her. Cadence started to walk,slowly a low growl rumbled in her throat. "show yourself" Candence barked as she palnted herself on the path

Rebecca came out from the bushes wagging her tail. "Ah, I wasn't able to surprise you! Well, it happens. New here?" She trotted closer with friendly grinn on her face. Reba sat in front of the female. Older than her, she now noticed.

Reba hadn't met even nearly every wolf in Relic Lore, but possibly it was better, she didn't get along with all of them and had a fresh wound under her right eye proving that. But she didn't mind, maybe this wolf would be strong enough to go where she was about to travel. If she would want to go. But even if she couldn't get any company, Rebecca was going over Mountain of Dire.

Cadence watched the black wolf approch her,standing she wagged her tail slowly "yes,you are?" Cadence easily trust new wolves,but this one was younger,straight forward and strong maybe she found some company. Her yellow eyes looked over this stranger,the fresh wound under her eye confirmed Cadence's hopes 'finally an independent,outsopken female'

"I'm Rebecca. You?" Reba asked. Now she had good time to view this starnger little better. Body structure larger than hers, that female seemed to be in good condition. Probably good fighter with a lot of strenght. Rebecca wasn't so strong, she relied more to her speed. Eager to know more about this female, Reba let worries fade away. Sometimes she messed up with ohers only because she couldn't think nothing than her family when she met other wolves. That wasn't going to happen this time. Keeping mind crystal clear she waited for her answer.

"Cadence,lets keep moving. Sitting here isn't going to catch me breakfast" she stood and looked through the threes. Cadence then looked back to Rebecca "where are you headed? Back to your pack or trying to find one?"Cadence watched the tree's naked branches sway in the gentle wind and again she sneezed, it was that stink again

"You're hungry? Let's go then!" Rebecca stood up. "No, I never really had a pack..." her eyes got little sad. Shaking her head she expelled the memoreis and wagged her tail. "And I won't probably ever join one" she continued with ahppier tone. "Loner's life for me. What's that smell?" she then asked making a wry face. The bad scent flowed in the air.

Cadence picked up her trot again,the hunting trot as it was called. "well I had one but the past is the past" Cadence shook herself as images of the crusade she lead flashed before her "maybe joining one would be good,but enough of that. Time to eat". The stink faded and soon the smell of hare tickled her sensitive nose.

Rebecca followed her. She had been eating all morning, hunting mice and other that kind of small prey, so she wouldn't have to eat anything. But it was always fun to hunt. When she pickedd the scent of rabbit, her eyes turned to Cadence. "Target?"