Ruins of Wildwood
Bramble Falls The Hunt - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore II (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Bramble Falls The Hunt (/showthread.php?tid=1411)

Pages: 1 2

The Hunt - Cadence - Nov 27, 2011

Cadence's jaw's closed with a diffinitive snap and the struggling hare stopped moving. Happily she dropped her kill,Cadence licked her leathery lips. A rumble came from deep inside of Cadence "figures,haven't eaten in two days". She then picked up the hare and head towards,what she thought was back to her den,but infact it was not Cadence was heading towards Swift River territory. Cadence had a new spring in her step, head held high and tail up like a banner sher trotted on.

The Hunt - Triell - Nov 27, 2011

He was making a routine trip to the falls when instead he spotted a rogue female, carrying the remains of a hare. If she kept going she would not doubt cross territory boundries, and well he knew that was not a good idea. He felt inclined to stop her, or at least see if she would be.

Letting out a sharp woof, his ears were raised, and his eyes wary upon the female. "Not a good idea sweetheart." He called out, suggesting she stop, rather then going any closer to him, and what was behind him -Swift River. He stood tall, studying her grey, and cinnamon coat. She was probably about the same size as he, but he wasn't sure from the yard that was between them.

Cadence dropped the hare,her hackle rose on the nape of her neck when she was startled. Slowly they flattened again "don't call me sweetheart pup" Cadence snapped. On edge and ticked off Cadence's ear's swiled listening to the sounds of the forest "why must I stop?" she barked. Her stance screamed 'don't mess with me' her broad feet where planted firmly and her wide chest rose and fell evenly,no fear. Her eye's never left him,yellow and peircing it seemed they would burn a hole right through him.

The Hunt - Triell - Nov 27, 2011

The threads along his shoulders, neck, and spine pricked upward, ready for her to turn on him. "I'm young, but not without strength," he offered, because she had yet to scare him. He was not a small child any more.

When her hackles flattened his were still raised as a show of intimidation. "Because unless you plan to join the pack, crossing their borders will leave you with many flesh wounds." He offered, his yellow-orange tinted eyes not flinching from hers. If anything the Tainn never back down, no matter who was on the other side. It wouldn't sit lightly with him if she was going to waltz to Swift River all hell bent on causing havoc. It was part of his job to protect his home, and his family who resided in it's depths. If her intentions were of something else, he would cease from being her problem.

Cadence's hackles slowly rose again,this time creating a line from nape of neck to base of tail "young and poweful,and without resepect" She had no intentions of attacking him, Cadence had made that mistake before and paid dearly for it. Her ears slightly flattened and Cadence growled,how she hated being told what to do by someone younger than her.Cadence took a step closer and snapped her jaws in frustration. But as the word pack left his lips she stepped back.

Cadence's expression softened "pack,join a pack?" then returned to it's rock soild facade "flesh wounds are nothing new to me. Now will you please tell me the way back to the grotto of Bramble Falls"

The Hunt - Triell - Nov 28, 2011

The Tainn laughed shaking his head. "You earn my respect,and I'll give it to you," he said amused by how easily flustered she had gotten by his choice of words. When she growled, snapping her teeth his tail flicked. "Watch yourself," he warned as he wasn't the kind of fellow who was against biting females back.

The mention of pack something changed, yet was gone before he could decide what it meant. Sighing softly, afraid he might regret it he said,"Okay since you asked nice I'll help."

The Hunt - Cadence - Nov 28, 2011

Cadence flicked her tail,whoo how much she wanted to smack him. She mumbled under breath and flicked her ears forward but they snapped back " you'd better watch your own-self" Cadence snarled. Checking her temper, Cadence flicked her ears forward and stood,waiting for directions. She picked up the rabbit carcass so she wouldn't get herself into trouble

His lips pulled up revealing his fangs in short warning, before his lips drawn closed, and his jaws tight. She was making it less likely for him to want to help, and more to take a bite out of her hide. When she picked up the rabbit he grabbed his self control, counting to five. He took a step, eyeing her cautiously before his ears drawn forward, hearing the far off sound of the water fall. "Back that way," he pointed to the left with his nose. "If you keep walking, you'll find a trail that leads up to the grotto." He had no intention to lead her there, because he hardly wanted to turn his back to the lone wolf.

The Hunt - Cadence - Nov 28, 2011

Cadence sneezed her thanks and stalked off, her muscular form disappearing into the forest. From far off Cadence indeed looked like a male.

Once back at her den Cadence hugrily tore the flesh from her meger lunch,after pushing the picked hare from her home she lay down to sleep. It was only ten minuets before Cadence stood and snarled as much as she hated going back to the border, she knew she had too. "Check your temper Cadence, be respectful. It is his pack" Cadence picked up her pace and soon was back at the border. She sat down and barked,short and sharp.

"Your welcome," he mumbled under his breath. He made sure to watch her leave, uncertain if she was really headed where she said she was going. Once he figured she had gone he continued scouting in hopes of finding his on meal, and also that she didn't cross the line up further. After a some time, he heard a bark, and had a feeling he knew who it was. Ears twisting back, he stalked forward, following her scent.

"Yes?"He asked, standing across her path. What did she want now? He had thought he told her where to go, and she didn't need food. He doubted she was lonely for company, but waited quietly for her answer.