Ruins of Wildwood
Thicket of Secrets Lost?! - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore II (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Thicket of Secrets Lost?! (/showthread.php?tid=1689)

Pages: 1 2 3

Lost?! - Jon - Feb 05, 2012

The morning bird cawed through the dawn, waking up it's neighbors and only becoming a nuisance to one unfortunate brute. "Shut up.. please.. just shut up" He whined as he covered his ears with his paws. However, his paws would not block the sound of the annoying bird, with his keen hearing, he'd definitely need to do more than just cover his ears. After no longer being able to take the annoying cawing from the rather annoying bird, the male wolf decided to take his leave. He stood from his temporary resting spot in which was no more than a moss patch at the bottom of a tree.

And so his, what seemed to be endless, journey continued. The mighty Jon! The name didn't really seem very powerful or anything to be feared of really. With the name Jon, you'd think he'd be average. Well, he's had his fair share of experiences that if anyone knew about would definitely make them think different when calling him average. Anyone that knows him would know that Jon was not his birth name.. It was a name given to him when a reckless she-wolf adopted him as her own. He remembered those days well, it was literately only a few months ago. "That wolfess was definitely reckless.." He thought to himself, shaking his head as he began a slow stride through the unknown lands.

It's been exactly three days and seven hours since he had entered this mossy territory and it's been exactly three days and seven hours since he became lost in this mossy territory. Was he frustrated? He was beyond frustrated! If there was someone he could shift his anger and frustration upon he would of been done that by now! But what was the real reason he was wondering about like a idiot? He was looking for someone. "Someone who I'd like to rip the head off right about now!" He thought to himself. Of course he didn't actually mean it, but it was the best words to use to express exactly how he felt. He was looking for his adopted sister, Shentai. Who had wondered off like she always does. But this time she had went too far, he had warned her that something like this would happen! Jon would of never thought that he'd wind up getting lost in this place though. He wasn't even sure how he wondered here anyway.. "Everything smells and looks the same here! How the hell am I supposed to find my way out of this godforsaken place! Ugh!" The brute growled but continued to walk. He figured that eventually he'd find someone or some way out of this place.. But already being here for three days and without food.. He began to loose hope.

Jon looked up at the sun that was shining through the thicket. So this was it.. Forever lost in this place. He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. There was no breeze in this place, the plants and forestry was too thick for him to feel anything. "What now..."

Lost?! - Valiant - Feb 06, 2012

Hope you don't mind being found by a big jerk-wolf :p
[dohtml]

The snow struggled to blanket the ground in the ticket as the large silvery wolf stalked forward. Rhysis was gone again. He could always try calling for him but he could be anywhere, and so Valiant was left alone again to seek out what mischeif he could on his by himself.

There was a noise up ahead, it almost sounded like a frustrated wolf and a smirk crossed his face. He rarely though of what he was saying before the words passed his lips, and it tended to make frustrated wolves even more upset. His soulful honey eyes well disguised the drama the silver wolf could evoke, his overly fluffy coat leading others to underestimate his abilities in combat.

He could smell the other wolf, a male. His scent was all over the place, looping around and back over itself in a confused jumble of trails. Someone was lost. Finally the stranger came into sight. Little more than a yearling, the mottled wolf looked thin and tired.

"Does your mother know you're out?" he asked with a sarcastic smirk, stalking forward to size the younger male up. Could be useful. Would need to learn to navigate but has potential... if he hadn't, the mocha tinted male would have left him to wander the thicket until the hunger finally took it's toll.

Photobucket</a>

[/dohtml]

Lost?! - Jon - Feb 10, 2012

(nope, i don't mind at all)

Jon looked back at the paw prints he left in the snow. For some reason he felt like someone was watching him. Instinct he supposed.. But Jon was never the one to ignore his instincts. Standing up straight he scanned the area with hazel eyes, a low growl erupting from his throat. "Does your mother know you're out?" Tsk! What the hell was that supposed to mean! "I don't think that's any of your concern.." He snorted. As the male got closer he would realize how large he was compared to the young Jon. But Jon carried a lot of pride, so he stood tall anyway; Not as a threat but to rather show that he was not afraid. Ears pointed back, Jon flicked his tail and eyed the other. "What do you want?" He asked rather bluntly. Getting straight to the point seeing as how that rather creepy looking smirk planted about his face gave Jon a reason to be concerned. Jon made sure to keep his distance from the other, he wasn't in the best of conditions to be defending himself from the larger brute; his speed would be useful if anything were to happen. He kept his eyes on the male, not daring to become distracted. If just for a moment he looked away there was no telling what the other would do.

Lost?! - SilverWintercoat - Feb 10, 2012

(Do you mind if you I butt my furry head in?) before she meets Jaysyek.

Silver was heading towards her home in the Thicket of Secrets, when she heard it. "Voices! Near my den! I'll kill them first!" Silver thought. Silver started stomping her way threw the trees. She purposely stepped on every stick and snow. As she did she picked up speed as the voices grew louder. She was gaining speed as she went and was even more surprised when she noticed how long it actually took. Silver didn't care it was still too close to her den for her."Get out of here you mangy dogs!"she growled.

Silver saw two wolves, one was small maybe not even a year. The other was a larger male who looked older then her and was a lot bigger than her. She wouldn't be able to fend them off, but she was agile and smart. She would be able to plant quick attacks and dodge others."Well what you standing around for punk!"she growled more softly.Silver waited for the wolves to answer and stood in the light with her hackles raised. Her tail was raised high and she growled again,"Well answer me!" She was waiting and thought,"maybe I'm over reacting?" Silver breathed in the scents and there was one familiar scent mingled in with the big brutes smell.'Rhysis,"Silver whispered under her breath angrily.

Lost?! - Valiant - Feb 10, 2012

[dohtml]

He had to smile, the little guy had guts. As he was about to respond a crazed female came charging into the clearing snarling and snapping and ranting something about Rhysis. He had to chuckle, there was only one reason he could think of to cause such a reaction in a female. "Jilted lover? I didn't think he had it in him..." He was sure the younger black wolf despised physical contact unless it was during a fight.

He had to admit, the female was quite pretty in a mottled greys and blacks way, and those eyes...

Turning his attention back to the younger wolf, he was all skin and bones. Valiant was starting to get hungry again, it seemed he was always hungry when it was cold, but his burley frame was not built for the fleet footed prey he preferred.

"You look hungry, and I know I am. Two..." he turned back to the crazed female "Or even three will have more luck getting something decent than one. I'm not fast enough, and neither of you are strong enough...And I know the way out of here..." he mentioned with a smile to the young male. The worst they could do was turn him down, then he could have some real fun...

Photobucket</a>

[/dohtml]

Lost?! - Jon - Feb 11, 2012

He waited for the larger male to respond but before he could a crazed she-wolf appeared rather carelessly and Jon took a few steps back, making more distance between him and the other two wolves. He lowered his stance and pinned his ears to the back of his head. His attention shifting to the angry female, every now and then looking back to the male to see if his position would change. He was being cautious, not sure what to expect from neither one of them. Confusion struck him when the she-wolf muttered something and the male responded. Perhaps they knew each other or she had mistaken him for somebody else? "You look hungry, and I know I am. Two..." No duh Sherlock.. Just thinking about food made his stomach growl. The feeling was annoying, it felt as if there were bees buzzing in his stomach. Jon was going to refuse, there was ways that he could find food for himself and there was no way that he could trust these two. He had no idea what they were capable of and at the moment, in his condition, it was too big of a risk that he was not willing to take. And I know the way out of here..." And alas! The exact words he wanted to hear. Jon perked up with interest, standing straight from his lowered stance and perking his ears forward. Jon needed a way out of here and if this brute was going to show him the way then so be it! Besides, he could get a meal on the way so why reject such an offer. "Alright, I'm in.." He said, he'd offer his assistance on the hunt hopefully the larger male would show him the way out of the thicket. He eyed the strange female and awaited her response.

Lost?! - SilverWintercoat - Feb 11, 2012

Silver growled at the larger wolf and then listened to the idea. She relaxed and listened intently, "No need to be rude!" she scolded herself. Silver looked at her paws and just as he mentioned food her stomach growled. Silver thought on the plan, but made the decision quickly."I'm in,"she said politely.Then added under her breath,"Even if I already know the way out."Silver wouldn't take the chance to pass up an opportunity to hunt. Even if she didn't know the wolves."I'll ask the other one about Rhysis later," she decided.

Silver turned to the smaller one and said,"What is your name kid?"Silver didn't care if she made him angry after all she was a lot older than him. Living with a fox for a mother didn't have to teach you that. She waited for the wolves to add anything else and while she did she thought to herself, "If Rhysis is around I'll smash his face in!"

Lost?! - Valiant - Feb 11, 2012

[dohtml]

It didn't take much to convince the two strangers to join him. He was sure he had smelled game around here somewhere on the way. The grey female seemed to miss his comment about being a jilted lover, and so he was left wondering what the younger male had done to piss her off so badly.

If this went well, he may need to mention their plans on forming a pack to the younger male, he doubted the female would be interested based on her reaction to the fraction of Rhysis's lingering scent, they hadn't even had any physical contact, she must have a nose on her. Maybe he could find a use for her...

"This way." he said with a bored tone, heading back the way he had come. "So girly, since you didn't give a name, your nose seems better than mine, let me know what you smell... Valiant by the way." he added with an arrogant grin to the two wolves on his tail.

Photobucket</a>

[/dohtml]

Lost?! - Jon - Feb 13, 2012

Jon swayed his tail, only a small sign of excitement while he tried to keep his aura calm and cool. Although he was young it didn't necessarily mean that he had an immature attitude. He was never the one with a hyper active personality anyway. He made sure not to get too excited though; he still didn't know what to expect from these two and it still bothered him that he couldn't find his sister. For some reason he felt the need to protect her and since she wasn't anywhere to be found it made him worry. Strange to hear that from the same male that killed her mother and his adopted mother. Ah, but well, he had grown attached to that little fur ball. He couldn't bring himself to abandon her so easily, but her running off and leaving him surely picked with his nerves. "What is your name kid?" Snapping out of it, he looked up to the she-wolf, "Jon Burvio.. You can just call me Jon" He introduced. Burvio being the surname he had took on after being adopted into a family of two. He was told that the name came from many greats before him, but there was no telling for sure whether or not they were actually as great as he was told. But Jon followed the two larger wolves to wherever they were leading him. Hopefully the game isn't completely and and utterly impossible to catch. He was sure that they were going to use him for his speed, so that most likely meant that he was going to have to push up every ounce of energy he has left and dedicate it catching whatever it is they were going after.

Lost?! - SilverWintercoat - Feb 13, 2012

Silver relaxed, almost completely. She had nothing to worry about with the small male, but the larger one mite. He did have the smell of Rhysis on him. Silver followed the two males, and shook her fur so it laid flat. Silver remembered the comment about being a jilted lover, said growling a bit,"He just pissed me off. He an't nothing to be in love with, that's for sure,"she spat the words angrily as she got to the end.

Lifting her head she took in a breath to calm herself,"No need for that now,"she thought. Silver listened to the larger male as he talked. She had to admit he had a way with words. Silver took the scents in and said,"There is scent of snow shoe rabbit, vole her and there in areas, and the hint of fallow deer. The fallow deer is not yet faded away, so it must be some where near by." Silver heard the name and said,"Valiant, really," she added casually,"I think I've heard rumors about you."Silver glanced at the male hoping her comment would throw him off. She hadn't really heard about him, but she liked to keep people guessing.

"My name is Silver Wintercoat, by the way."she said stubbornly."I'll talk to him later if he has seen Rhysis," she thought,"Its not a exoteric subject. Especially with him around," she thought glancing at Jon.