Ruins of Wildwood
Charred Ash Draw So you've met? - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Incompleted Relic Lore (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Charred Ash Draw So you've met? (/showthread.php?tid=18308)

Pages: 1 2

So you've met? - Tyne - Aug 26, 2018

[dohtml]

I am so sorry bout the late post y'all! Let me know if something isn't okay :) @Nauja @Garmir

Things had been going well for the sea wolves. Zale was growing faster than Tyne could handle but he knew there wasnt anything he could do, so he would enjoy it while he could. Today though he would spend time with the beautiful mother of his child. Having spent the morning doing a border control he sought out the company of Nauja. His coal nose sought out her comforting scent until he found her resting in a clearing. With a mischievous grin upon his inky lips he crouched down low to the ground and crept quietly up behind her. He crept all the way up to her and his charcoal dusted tail waved behind him. "Boo" he whispered in her ear.

[/dohtml]

RE: So you've met? - Nauja - Aug 27, 2018

[dohtml]

It was time for some well deserved relaxing time for the dark seawolf. She'd been up early, spent some time with her son and made a patrol. She was sure Zale was off playing with the other puls where she felt he should be at his age. Nauja was thankful everyday they were in the draw that her son could grow up in a pack with wolves to interact with everyday. The new mother laid out on the grass of the clearing with a sigh of contentment. She closed her eyes just as a soft breeze swept across the fur on her face. She was completely unaware of the figure of her liver creeping up on her until the word was whispered in her ear. Despite how quiet it was she jumped, “Tyne,” she exclaimed rolling into her stomach, “It's not very nice to scare the mother of your child,” she stated playfully.

[/dohtml]

RE: So you've met? - Tyne - Sep 01, 2018

[dohtml]

His sneak attack was a success and he hummed as she rolled onto her stomach. A chuckle fell from his inky lips as she stated it wasnt nice to scare the mother of his child. Creamy brows raised in a mock realization "Oh really?" he cooed playfully nosing her shoulder. "How about if its my love?" he asked as he stood adorning her crown with kisses. It was nice to have some one on one time with the dark sea wolf. He hadn't really taken the time to get to know any other wolves besides Garmir and he wanted to see if Nauja had had a better go at socializing.

[/dohtml]

RE: So you've met? - Garmir - Sep 02, 2018

OOC: Sorry for bit of delay. Been workings late and its really putting me down by the time I can get to posting. >_
@Tyne
@Nauja

[dohtml]

"Look at you two love birds.." -Garmir chuckled with bemused tune while showing himself to the two. He almost hated to interrupt such a wonderful moment, almost. For some reason much of Garmir's fur and face was covered in ash, giving him pale mask and more ghostly appearance.

He approached the two, nodding to each of them in turn and even speaking their names while he greeted them; "Tyne, Nauja". He then proceeded to invite himself to join them, slumping down somewhere near beside them but withing respectable distance. Some of the ash came falling off from him. "I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." -He asked with a grin, especially aimed at Tyne. The two might have buried actual war hatched, but Tyne was still rival to Garmir... in a good manner.

[/dohtml]

RE: So you've met? - Nauja - Sep 05, 2018

[dohtml]

She'd rolled onto her stomach after he'd a are her to see him better when he went to nudge her shoulder she playfully nipped at his ear. “Well in that case I think it might be okay,” she said as he placed kisses on her crown. Before she could return the affection a voice spoke up. She turned her head to see Garmir had approached them. Nauja remained where she was as she offered the man a smile.

“Hello Garmir,” she greeted before poking Tyne’s chest as a silent request for him to settle back down next to her. She wasn't shy about her affection for the Kersey man. “No of course not,” she said in regards to Garmir's question. He had joined them, “Was there something you needed?” She asked once he was settled.

[/dohtml]

RE: So you've met? - Tyne - Sep 18, 2018

[dohtml]

Sorry about the wait yall! DX

A deep hum vibrated his throat as she said then it might be okay. Before the couple could go any further a familiar voice reached his charcoal ears. Golden eyes looked to the direction of Garmir as he approached. Nauja replied first stating that he wasnt interrupting but a tiny bit of the large sea wolf disagreed. They were packmates and still to a degree rivals but Tyne could also say they were a sort of friends. So he matched the ghosts grin as the mother of his child nudged his chest. He got the hint to lie down but opted to simply sit. He moved to sit behind the darker sea wolf facing their packmate practically sitting on top of her. He fought the urge to place a forelimb over her back to visually mark her as his, the competitiveness coming back to the surface. There was no need for that at the moment.

[/dohtml]

RE: So you've met? - Garmir - Sep 26, 2018

[dohtml]

Garmir took note of how Tyne claimed his mate to make it clear Nauja belonged to him. The earthen male could not help but to grin wider before looking down at his paws. Garmir did not work like that. He would never have a mate in his life and certainly he would not go after other man's woman. He went straight to business, replying to Nauja's question first.

"Yes. There were few things. The pack stash could be bigger than what it is at the moment. I thought I would ask both of you accompany me on a hunt in few days time when there is proper moment. Perhaps Treyah could watch after Zale while we are at it?" -He begin, explaining the issue and then suggestion. Garmir shook his fur a little to make the fall off from his fur. He still seemed really pale however. "I tried masking my scent but so far it hasn't worked that well. Lost two hunts already to coyotes."

"Also..." -He begin but then did not finish his words, instad looking at the pair as if measuring something, though he looked more at Nauja.

[/dohtml]

RE: So you've met? - Nauja - Oct 08, 2018

[dohtml]

Tyne didn't lay down next to her but instead sat extremely close to her. She of course didn't mind but wondered what had gotten into him. She looked between the two men while she waited for an answer from Garmir as to why he'd sought them out.

She didn't have to wait long as ye explained about the caches and inviting them in a hunt before suggesting Treyah look after Zale. Nauja looked up at Tyne from her lying position. “I think we could join you in a hunt, right Tyne?” She said checking with her lover, “Perhaps Zale could come along, he needs to start learning about this things anyway?” She said as more of a question directed at Tyne since he was Zales father and should have a say. “We will have to be cautious if the coyotes but maybe the three of us could deter them.”

Garmir went to say something else but stopped causing the dark Seawolf to become confused. “Go on,” she requested wondering what else was in his mind.

[/dohtml]

RE: So you've met? - Tyne - Nov 08, 2018

[dohtml]

Tyne noticed the smirk on Garmir's maw but with no other move the large sea wolf relaxed. There was no need to cause any tension. They were still packmates and on the same side so Tyne finally settled next to Nauja. Charcoal dusted ears sat atop his skull as the ghost spoke. He asked if they wanted to join him on a hunt and his onyx love was quick to offer that they could. "Ya I dont see why not" he smiled at the pair. Nauja then went on to say that Zale should accompany them and that they would have to be wary of coyotes. The dark woman then said she had faith the three of them could fend them off and Tyne looked to Garmir. His smile turning into something else as he remembered their scuffle. "Oh Im sure we can more than handle them" he confirmed still looking to the earthen male before turning to his lover. He nudged her cheek as Garmir went to say something more but paused.

[/dohtml]

RE: So you've met? - Garmir - Nov 09, 2018

@Tyne
@Nauja

[dohtml]

The hunt was thus agreed, Garmir nodding to both of their words in agreement. He would have not taken Zale along for the hunt, but he did not find it such an obstacle he'd protest against it. The parents knew better their child. Sure, they would have to be vigilant but hunting was a group effort anyway so the child would not be far. He smiled at Tyne knowingly as he assured coyotes would not be a problem. The man had temper. "It is agreed then." -He aknowledged while nodding at the two.

Garmir had had something in his mind before this however and he had already started it. He knew Tyne could fight, but how about Nauja? Remembering that he had in past managed to sound very threatening with his misplaced words, he took extra care with delivering following inquiry. "Please don't take these words wrong..." -he begin while looking at both of them in turn, before landing his gaze on her. "Do you know how to fight, Nauja?"

[/dohtml]