Ruins of Wildwood
Poison Path I'm not trying to bug you, babe - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore IX (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=176)
+---- Thread: Poison Path I'm not trying to bug you, babe (/showthread.php?tid=18785)

Pages: 1 2

RE: I'm not trying to bug you, babe - Kajika - Dec 02, 2018

[Dohtml]

It was impossible to say what would happen if they moved the pack and even before. Still he couldn't help but wonder if moving to a safer location would keep the pups from getting lost as well as keep them from getting hurt. He also didn't know what the reaction would be if the made the decision to move and none of the others wanted that. Kajika did feel that they needed to do something so maybe they would have to take their chances

Wanting to know since she brought future pups up Kajika flat out asked her. As of then she didn't know and her explanation made sense. When she spoke of them being the only ones to have pups in the future being unreasonable he couldn't help but be just a little confused. “Why would it be unreasonable for the future litters to be just ours?” She did have a point about the other stuff though so Kajika thought it might be best to wait and see what situation they were in before discussing definites.

There were some other things about the move he wanted to discuss with her though. The first being, “If we moved the pack did you have some place in mind?” Kajika could think of a place or two that might work but maybe she'd seen some place better.

[/dohtml]

RE: I'm not trying to bug you, babe - Birtie - Dec 02, 2018

[dohtml]

Her jaw unclenched and she let her tongue sweep over her inky lips. Moonshadow and Tagg, if they presumably came with us in a move, would you be able to deny them another litter? And do you think they would stay after that? She asked with a quirked brow. There was an inkling of nerves in her voice but she tried not to let it take over too much. She wasn't nervous about any lost members (her ego wouldn't let her be) rather she was nervous at how Kajika might answer.

Birtie shook her head side to side. I hadn't thought that far ahead yet. I figured discussing it with you would let me know if it was even worth trying to find somewhere. And of course, it's not like we have any spare scouts to send out at the moment.

[/dohtml]

[Dohtml]

When she explained what she meant he understood what she meant. He was quiet for a moment considering her question because it was a tough one. Finally he sighed and began to speak. “They are my friends but the right to have pups isn't based on friendship. They were given permission the first time and the right once Moonshadow became alpha. If it's the case that you are still leading beside me when breeding season comes around next year we will be the only ones to have pups. If they choose to leave over that then I guess they weren't the friends I thought they were.” Kajika didn't even want to think about Moonshadow and Tagg leaving but he knew it was something he might have to face.

He gave a nod when she explained that she hadn't thought that far ahead. “I understand why get your hopes up when you didn't know how the conversation was going to go.” He wasn't angry about that at all and perhaps it was the reason he hadn't made a decision or picked a place. “I know of a couple places up north just a few days from here. You and I could go and check them out. I'm sure Moonshadow and Tagg can handle things here while we're gone. What do you think?”

[/dohtml]

RE: I'm not trying to bug you, babe - Birtie - Dec 02, 2018

[dohtml]

She just had to trust him on his word. So she simply bit her cheek and nodded her head. A silent confirmation that she understood where he was coming from. Well, she understood as much as she could. She would have no problem bringing down the hammer but then again she wasn't close with the other couple.

I'd like that. She admitted with a soft thump of her tail against the cold earth. I might want to explore to the east some too. Just down the mountainside and a bit outward. Maybe if we find somewhere to consider close to our current home it might make the move...less threatening to others? She suggested with a quirked brow. Hopefully he would understand what she was trying to say.

[/dohtml]

[Dohtml]

In regards to Moonshadow and Tagg he could only hope that they would be understanding and not hold his decision against him. He had to think of the pack and what was best for it. Kajika didn’t know where they would be in a year, for all he knew this conversation wouldn't even matter. They may dislike the idea of moving the pack and decide to strike out on their own. All he could do was hope for the best but he felt moving the pack was in the packs best interest.

She liked the idea of them taking a few days to explore some of the places nearby for a new home for the pack. “That's what we'll do then. We can leave in a few days if that's okay with you?” They were making this decision together so it was important to get her opinion. She also brought up some places she wanted to check out. “We can head that way first and work out way back around. We should also find out where the packs in the area are located so we don't upset them.” The last thing he wanted to do was cause unnecessary drama between the cove wolves and another pack.

[/dohtml]

RE: I'm not trying to bug you, babe - Birtie - Jan 13, 2019

wrap up with your next post? <3 @Kajika

[dohtml]

Her head nodded in agreement. It seemed they had come to a solid plan with each other on how to start going about this business. Sounds like a plan. She murmured with a soft sway to her pale tail. Her form moved to gently bump her head into his chest. Should we start heading back before anyone worries or wonders? Normally she wouldn't have minded being away from the Cove but they were both leaders now and surely questions would be raised if the two of them wandered off for too long with no word to the others.

She supposed one of the downfalls of being in such a high position was she was easily under the speculation of everyone else.

[/dohtml]

RE: I'm not trying to bug you, babe - Kajika - Jan 14, 2019

Fading and archiving

[Dohtml]

Birtie was in agreement with his suggestion and now that they had a plan Kajika felt he could rest a little easier. Only a little though since he worried what the others would think but he felt he was making the best decision for the pack. “We will get started as soon as we can,” he stated as he licked the top of her head when she bumped it against his chest.

She suggested that they head back before they were missed by the others in the pack. Kajika gave a nod, “We probably should, wouldn't want them getting any ideas,” he joked bumping his shoulder against hers lightly. He then turned to head back gesturing for Birtie to follow him.

Fade

[/dohtml]