Ruins of Wildwood
Cold Water Creek I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore XI (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Thread: Cold Water Creek I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? (/showthread.php?tid=19551)

Pages: 1 2 3

I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? - Moonshadow - Mar 23, 2021

[dohtml]

I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

For Miss @Woya forward dated to Thursday 3/25 <3

The weather had been warming up lately signaling the beginning of spring. That wasnt the only thing that had given the woman a heads up to the new season. The all familiar burning beneath her pelt brought the usual frustrations. Irritability, an insatiable itch, and the longing for her late husband. The last one was only from the past few years since his passing but it didnt get any easier. With her hormones all out of whack she was extra emotional and couldnt stand to be home as often. With two new faces within their newly claimed home Moonshadow didnt want to give the wrong impression simply because of the season. So after taking a brief trip to the west side of the mountain the ebony woman decided it would be a good time to explore the east side. Of all her years living on the mountain she had been drawn to the west. She wasnt sure why but she had decided to do something different. Large inky paws traveled easily from cold hard rock to soft cool soil. The soil was not as soft as it would be in the summer or even late spring but it was soft by her standards.

The large inky she-wolf moved gracefully with ease through the Spectral forest. Silver dusted audits swiveled around taking in the serene sounds as she walked. It wasnt long before the sound of running water reached her causing her to change her course. Not only would the water satisfy her thirst after the hike down but if it was cool enough, it should ease the burning beneath her pelt. The creek appeared through the brush its clear water rushing past. Moonshadow's banner waved behind her in anticipation of some relief. She crouched down at the water's edge allowing her coral tongue to lap at the cool liquid . Having her fill the aging woman lowered herself so that her front limbs were submerged in the creek and her belly also laid in the water. Her back legs extended back behind her mostly out of the water, it was still winter and she couldnt afford to get fully soaked. Silver moon colored eyes hid beneath onyx lids in content as the creek flowed around the large woman. This was just what she needed.

Word Count: 000

[/dohtml]

RE: I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? - Woya - Mar 24, 2021

Woya was no stranger to the season and it's demands, nor she was often without ways to satisfy the desires brought on. That was before Hudson disappeared and she'd left to chase after what felt like thin air, however. Now, she was becoming familiar with a new level of frustration and impulsivity. It meant her brother was practically the last thing on her mind, as she focused solely on seeking out those possibly having a similar issue.

It was easy to come across and follow the other woman's scent. Woya couldn't help the heat that rose up from her throat and the butterflies that hatched underneath her sternum as she came close enough to catch sight of the other, she was too damn easy each and every March. Oh well, she thought to herself as the trees thinned and she reached the creek's shore a short ways down from the far darker-pelted wolf.

Mmmm rugged scars.

The other was enjoying the early Spring thaw, and Woya followed suit by stepping into the water herself, mud rising around her paws. It was refreshing, and she slipped down onto her belly just as her company had.

"Great idea," she commended along with a sigh of contentment.

RE: I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? - Moonshadow - Mar 24, 2021

[dohtml]

The cool rushed passed her dark fur soothing her skin. Moonshadow was all but humming with content while laying in the creek. The sounds of the forest filled her silver dusted audits. All was peaceful around the ebony woman, even as footfalls approached. Moon's ears swiveled towards the sound with mercury orbs followed suit to see whom was making their way towards her. Silver orbs fell upon a small cream colored frame making their way towards the creek. Taking an inhale Moon could tell the stranger was suffering from the same aliment. Which was further confirmed by her compliment about lying in the river as she followed suit. A smile formed on the older wolf's maw at the sight. She was happy to offer another some wat to achieve relief even if she hadn't done it on purpose. Her silver dusted tail swept the river bank behind her contently as she closed her eyes once more. Experienced would have told her to not close her eyes on a stranger, especially a pale colored one. Though Moonshadow also knew she couldn't judge someone on the actions of another. This time she only had herself to protect and wasnt really worried if she acquired a new scar or two. "Cold water is always soothin'. Especially runnin' water." The Eastfall woman responded with a hum. Sure the lake was able to provide the cold but the current was really the icing on the cake.

[/dohtml]

RE: I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? - Woya - Mar 28, 2021

The stranger proved welcoming, her words soft and subtly lilted by an unfamiliar dialect. The frigid water might have been easing the darker wolf's frustrations, but Woya only found herself more agitated by yearning than just moments before. She liked the sound of the woman's voice, wanted to hear it more, and so she attempted to kick up a conversation. After all, even Woya needed some time to work up to the question of hey, wanna pound me into next year?

She pawed at the water, sending a small armada of ripples toward the other woman as she spoke, a playful smile keeping residence on her lips.

"You travelin' solo too?"

RE: I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? - Moonshadow - Mar 28, 2021

[dohtml]

Silver tipped audits remained turned out towards the pale female as mercury orbs stayed hidden behind dark lids. Her long limbs pawed at the water as she inched further into the icy stream. Her tail swayed at a steady pace as the other she wolf spoke. She asked if Moon was traveling alone too, thus telling the older woman she was a loner with out saying it out right. "No actually" Moonshadow replied looking to her company. "I live up on the mountain with my family. Just needed a lil time away ya know?" She continued with a little smile. "So ya from around here?" The Eastfall woman asked. From her understanding the Lore was thriving and everyone had disappeared, not just from the lake. Maybe this cream colored woman was a returner or a new comer. Either way she always liked meeting new wolves. 

[/dohtml]

RE: I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? - Woya - May 16, 2021

Once again, she was told that her company came from the Mountain top. Her brows lifted briefly in surprise, but then she smiled. Was she one of @Aleister's pack mates, then? With my family, oh. Uhh... they weren't family, were they?

"Not at all, but uh, I know Aleister. We're cousins."

She raised a brow inquisitively, following up with her own question: "You a Macieo too?"

RE: I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? - Moonshadow - May 20, 2021

[dohtml]

It was Moonshadow's turn to raise her brows, though she really shouldn't be surprised. Both dark agouti males had brought many to the lake, surely there were those who hadn't followed them back. What was the surprising bit of the statement was that her and Aleister were cousins. Though again, she shouldn't be surprised, while she wasnt sure if Vespertio had had siblings, Moon knew that Namid had. The inky woman's suspicions were confirmed when her companion asked if she was a Macieo too. She smiled while moving her gaze out over the river. "No I'm not" she chuckled looking back to the cream female. "Aleister's mother - I guess your aunt - and I were good friends. He may not be blood but he's family all the same." She answered honestly. She looked at the tawny Vuesian as family just as she did Kajika and Tulip. Blood wasnt the only thing that made wolves family. Forever bonds and undying loyalty were also pretty solid components.

[/dohtml]

Re: - Spirit of Wildwood - May 20, 2021

You smell the remains of an elk nearby. Enjoy your feast! +10 Health

RE: I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? - Woya - Jun 11, 2021

When the dark woman answered no, Woya still expected her to follow up with something like just married to one. She got something a little different, ears perking up at the mention of Al's mom. Good friends, huh? A rare grin spread across Woya's features, chin dripping with icy water as she lifted her muzzle to speak again.

"Aww, I loved auntie Namid!" she told her, affection clear in her tone.

"Should've known I'd run into some more of you mountain folk."

If she weren't so... agitated right now, Woya probably would've started asking questions about this woman's friendship and time with her well-traveled aunt. As things were, it felt weird to continue talking about family while the more base level of her consciousness followed a conflicting tangent.

She spoke while wading, going out just a touch further and then turning slowly, enjoying the buoyancy and letting her body submerge completely.

"So... ya got a whole pack then, but... no one to help ya through uh, this?" Woya dipped her nose into the water and used it flick a little bit the other woman's way, indicating she meant the heat that drove them both into the water.

RE: I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? - Moonshadow - Jun 11, 2021

[dohtml]

The pale woman expressed her fondness for her aunt which drew a wider smile from the Eastfall woman. "She was a remarkable woman." Moon replied her own affection clear in her tone. Her pale companion commented how she should've known she would run into more mountain and the inky woman chuckled. The agouti pair of cove wolves had certainly made their rounds. Icy water flowed around the pair of females at a steady pace. As it flowed past the darker of the pair the once relieving feeling began to subside. The burning beneath her pelt was creeping back causing a quite frustrated huff to fall from her maw. It wasnt only the feeling that brought her attention back to the irritating seasonal curse. Mercury orbs watched the cream colored woman move further into the river until she completely submerged her body. Silver dusted ears pressed forwards and she tilted her head slightly. The temptation to fully submerge was so tempting but her brain was causing her to hesitate.

"So.. you got a whole pack then, but... no one to help you through uh, this?"  Moon was so far removed from the romantic world that any flirting that could take place would go right over her head. "Mmm pack yes, and yes no one to uh - help per say. My husband passed away a few years ago." She replied with a somber smile, remembering the two seasons filled with love and the results of them. "I've learned to handle this on my own. Anyways with the only men in the pack are yer cousin and my sons..." Moon raised an eyebrow at the ghostly woman hoping she would catch her drift. Her small flick of water didnt go unnoticed and actually helped her decide to further creep into the stream. The onyx woman waded further in making a point to splash her paws a little. The cool water reached dried fur and the relief instantly ran over her. A content smile pulled her at her maw as her eyes closed.

[/dohtml]