Ruins of Wildwood
Copper Rock Creek What's with everyone? - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore II (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Copper Rock Creek What's with everyone? (/showthread.php?tid=1998)

Pages: 1 2

What's with everyone? - Kashikoi - Mar 25, 2012

Kashikoi was returning from one of his many trips around the border in which you practiced running and hunting small game. He was relieved when spring finally arrived, it made him full of energy and life. There was one thing on the back of his mind that worried him much as many things had in his first year of life. The thing that troubled him though was how all the older wolves were acting, they even smelled different and it left him dumbfounded. Everything they did and how they act just seemed different enough to be noticable.

His tail drooped slightly as he though, what if they don't act normal ever again? He whimpered slightly at the thought. To ease his thoughts he went over to one of the bushes that was just starting to bloom releasing its fragrant scents. It seemed so peaceful near the creek with the flowers and the birds, he could clearly see the copper rocks that Ruiko showed him. Curious he went towards the water closest to the rocks and drank from it. The water had a strange taste in it that he could only guess was from the rocks.

He remembered that Kanosak said he would be back when the ground became green again. He wagged happily at the thought of the one wolf he considered a brother. He would finally be able to learn about the plants the healed and banished pain from bodies. He hoped when Kano returned he wouldn't be different like the other wolves.

What's with everyone? - Wille - Mar 26, 2012

Oh! Can I join?? : D

Simply strolling by, nothing new. Of course her pack was a priority before her own needs, but she had finished her usual duties. She was seeking to get to know someone more, or to meet someone new. Yes, that would be nice. She had her acquaintances limited to Volkan, Ruiko, Aeylen, Rebecca, and Rolu. She was a good friend with Kanosak. Wille wanted to become friends with the others, and she wanted them to deem her trustworthy with outside pack affairs and the usual gossip. Wille had been missing out on that for the past years.

She slowly padded into the familiar clearing. This clearing....was a comfort to the timid and shy soul. The beauty was easily seen with the few flowers blossoming. The pink lavenders, and tulips. There smell was intoxicating in the way they smelt so good. Their beauty and smell combined made her want to reach her neck forward and nip the stem and somehow reserve it, perhaps by the water side.

There slowly walking by, was a familiar face. He was Kashi...? She remembered him from her first days at the Creek Pack. She could tell that Kano was quite fond of him, maybe she should get to know him too......

What's with everyone? - Kashikoi - Mar 30, 2012

(ooc: sure anyone can join :D)
Finished with his refreshing drink from the creek he lifted his dripping muzzle before licking it dry. He soon heard the familiar sound of paws padding on fresh grass, slightly startled he turned around to face the wolf. She smells familiar, he thought to himself before remembering meeting her while with Kanosak. Was she going to have a resemblance of the other wolves actions as of late? Knowing he had to adknowledge her presence because she was higher up in the pack he stopped his thoughts.

"I don't believe we properly met, I'm Kashikoi" He said this as he lowered his tail and made himself seem small. After what seemed appropriate amount of time he went to his former stance. He had no clue how she would react to him but if Kano thought she was alright than she couldn't be that bad. He really should spend more time with the rest of the pack but it just made him nervous. These are your family he reminded himself.

"So umm what brings you out here?" He relized it was probably a stupid question but it was the first thing that came to his mind. Nervous he kept his tail low as he shuffled his paws slightly as he tired to keep slight eye contact. You have to deal with your problems sooner or latter Kashi he said to himself. They aren't like the others, they aren't vicious like them, don't worry.

What's with everyone? - Wille - Apr 01, 2012

Yay!

He submitted, which the small lady still did not get used to. "Yes, we haven't, huh? Wille Lylla." She rarely spoke her surname, but a friend of Kanosak's was a friend of hers. Once a decent amount of time, passed her returned once more and the female nodded, appreciating his respect of the ancient rules, though she wasn't overly familiar with it. She could tell, by his eyes and his movements that he was nervous. But of what? She was a small, delicate female. Nothing to be afraid of. And certainly she wouldn't cause anyone harm, especially a pack member.

So umm what brings you out here? The words rung in her mind like everlasting chimes. What was she doing here? Simply, admiring the flowers and spring? Simply, taking a rest from her duties? Yes, now she had found her answer. But it wasn't any of the options she had thought of. "Me and Kano...came here alot. I miss him. How about you?" It was true. She missed him, he was the closest wolf in the pack. Also, she wanted to know Kashikoi's input on Kano. And maybe find out, why Kano is so fond of him.

What's with everyone? - Kashikoi - Apr 02, 2012

He never had heard of a wolf with a last name but he was still young and he began to wonder if all wolves had a last name. "I-I don't know if i have a last name." maybe he really should of stayed with his original pack at least to just know his last name. Now that the sun wasn't glaring off her fur he could tell that she wasn't that much bigger than himself if not close to the same size. She certaintly didn't look dangerous but it was best not to underestimate any wolf. "I miss Kano to... he's like a brother to me... s-sorry that was a little personal, its just that wn=hen he said he would return he would teach me how to be a healer." He felt uneasy because he wasn't used to sharing his thoughts and feelings.

"When do you think he will return? He said when the land turned green again but he still isn't here yet." He was beginning to worry about his close friend, it was taking too long to return, suppose he was injured or killed even... No he must not think like that but it was hard not too. After a moments glance at the she wolf he noticed a patch of fur on her that was similar to his own. "Are you part timber wolf Wille? I don't mean to be rude i was just wondering." He really needed to learn how to be better at talking to others.

What's with everyone? - Wille - Apr 14, 2012

No last name? That seemed... somewhat acceptable. She knew quite a few wolves with no last name. Just one first name. There was nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all. It didn't affect her view of the wolf. It didn't make them weird, or change their personalities. Nothing wrong with it at all. Just that the female wasn't used to the idea. She had a surname, and a middle name too. Nevertheless, she gave a smile to the young wolf.

He spoke, revealing his thoughts. She could tell, he didn't like sharing it, but he did. The stuttering wolf revealed that Kanosak, her close friend was like a brother to him. She didn't know what title to give to the honey wolf. Wether Kanosak was a friend, or another brother, she did not know. "Soon." she said. "He's coming soon."

What's with everyone? - Nina - Apr 15, 2012

((I think I will join, I should try to get into a pack roleplay :). ))

[dohtml]
Skipping through the trees her pouch full of herbs for once not hanging from her maw. The wing was flowing through her fur making her seem almost carefree to herself. The female hadn't sang since she had arrived in Relic Lore and with a soft, sweet voice she sang gently, "The clouds up high, fly high in the sky. Too high for all thy needs." Pricking her ears to feel the wind in her ears she caught the sound of voices. Lifting her head she sniffed the air carefully. Joy radiated in her emerald eyes, Kashi! But there was another wolf and the scent wasn't at all familiar.
[/dohtml]

[dohtml]
Stopping her skipping she cold tell from the scent that the wolf was female and from Creek pack. Slunking forward carefully she tilted her head and approached keeping her tail in a neutral position and her head slightly lowered she approached the two wolves carefully. She blinked her eyes and watched the other wolf, and she concluded to herself that she had definitely never met this wolf before. Dipping her head she greeted Kashikoi and the other wolf with a small, quick yowl to annoance that she was here she dipped her head in submission and greeting.
[/dohtml]

What's with everyone? - Kashikoi - Apr 19, 2012

He nodded to Wille about her reply to Kano. Soon, soon was good and it pleased the young wolf alot. His attention was drawn away as he heard the howl of a song start up. The words he picked up went like this, "The clouds up high, fly high in the sky. Too high for all thy needs." He wasn't sure what it meant but he was sure there was a meaning behind it.

He also noticed that WIlle had failed to answer his question about her heritage. Perhaps it was a touchy subject and better left untouched. He turned his head as he heard Nina walk up to them. It was apparent that she was the source of the song as she showed submission. He was sure that feeling dominant would never feel normal to him.

What's with everyone? - Nina - Apr 21, 2012

[dohtml]
Though her and Kashikoi were friends she still knew that it was her role to show dominance to the younger male. She didn't particularly enjoy it just as he didn't like it either, but it was required to do so in fron of other pack mates. The female looked over at the other female. She had never seen her before in the pack and she was almost sure she had met everyone so far. With a small inside shake of her head she watched her packmates carefully.
[/dohtml]

[dohtml]
The other female from her pack remained silent as she arrived and she spoke to Kashikoi softly, "It's good to see you again Kashi, how have you been?" She probably should have asked how his studies were going but thought better of it and only decided to do so later, when she would have time to talk to the younger male alone.
[/dohtml]

What's with everyone? - Kashikoi - May 06, 2012

Kashi nodded gently as Nina showed submission. He wagged shortly after to show he was glad to see her again. "I've been alright although I do have some news, I'm not sure if its good or not." He paused after replying to gauge what her reaction was, he didn't know why but that wolf named Ash seemed too determined but he would leave it up to her to decide. He waited a while for Wille to respond but she appeared to be lost in thought perhaps. He promptly decided not to besot over it and would wait for her to speak up.

He perked his ears a little feeling a little uneasy about the news he had to give. A promise was a promise right? He took a deep breath as he began. "I found a wolf a while back near the borders, it was during a rain storm so I wasn't able to pick up any scents that could help much," He paused for a bit, "He said he was your half brother and he was looking for you, I don't know if he is good or bad or not so its up to you if you wish to pursue him."

ooc: you can archive the ash thread btw