Ruins of Wildwood
Red Rock Falls well, I've been afraid of changin' [m] - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore XII (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=187)
+---- Thread: Red Rock Falls well, I've been afraid of changin' [m] (/showthread.php?tid=20515)

Pages: 1 2

well, I've been afraid of changin' [m] - Hellhound - Mar 11, 2022

Private for @Rayjiek Mid-march, Mid-morning, light snow, -7C/18F
[dohtml]

Back on the coast to coast life

& You know I live for the hustle

Hellhound had a thing for waterfalls, or any bodies of water really. It could be that he grew up near the ocean, or it could be that he was a bit of a narcissist who liked looking at his reflection, it didn’t really matter. What did matter was that as the man made his way through the weirdly red rocks peaking through the snow he was distracted from his journey home. He had managed to come across red rock falls, not that he knew the name, and it had mesmerized him.

The smaller streams had frozen now, but the larger falls still churned along happily, and the cerulean pool seemed almost unreal against the snowy backdrop. This seemed like as good of a place as any to take a short break before starting the long way back to the beach. At least here he could take a peak or two into the water and see his reflection, only partially obscured by the light snow falling from the sky. He kind of liked it, it was like seeing himself surrounded by stars.

He had no idea there was a very good chance he was about to up amongst the stars forever.

[/dohtml]

RE: well, I've been afraid of changin' - Rayjiek - Mar 11, 2022

Want..want..fun. Some chaos. Need for chaos doing. What to do. Walk walk, snow snow. Wait..see other..ah! Is tree barker! Chaos opportunity. Don't care for other. Just want...blood.

"Oi oi oi. Tree barker. Not see in few days. Need to tell something. Come come."

Hehehe. Other come..other not knowing plan. Will cause other pain. Blood. Fight. Excited. Chaos, chaos. Want want. Hehehe.. walk walk, meet tree barker. Hehe Odin Eye ready. Other not expecting. Other stupid. Other is not like Odin Eye. Doesn't know chaos. Will know chaos. Will know..blood.

RE: well, I've been afraid of changin' [m] - Hellhound - Mar 12, 2022

[dohtml]

God damnit. He just wanted to hang out near these cool waterfalls and maybe back another chick or two. Here was this weirdo out of the blue, getting to his paws and turning around, Hellhound was clearly not pleased to see the other man. Hackles on his spine stiffened and he spit out, ”ye fuckin’ followin' me or some shit? Go away ye freak” What did he want anyways? And what was the purpose of following him around? It wasn’t like they were friends.

Hellhound gave him a final sneer before turning to leave, he didn’t have time for this. He was ready to go back to the beach, hopefully he could ditch this weirdo here. Calling over his shoulder tauntingly he added, ”Go find someone else t' bother. Or go fer a long walk off a short cliff fer all I care.” As long as he got lost, Hellhound did not care where he went.

[/dohtml]

RE: well, I've been afraid of changin' [m] - Rayjiek - Mar 13, 2022

Haha Other so funny. Thinking go away. No no, how wrong. Cliff? Don't see cliff. Why walk off cliff.....? Oooooohhhh Want to die?
Okay. Can take that opportunity. TO die. But not Odin Eye. Will be other dying.

"No see no cliff nearby barking Asshole. But, happy to make die if want."

Run, run run, to barking asshole, teeths ready to chomp, and tear, jump jump, bite bite, for...NECK. Yes, make die die quick. Not needed for life anymore. Barking Asshole, is asshole. Why did bark up tree anyway? Not matter. Barking Asshole say die, so die it is.

Heheh Chaos, fun. How delightful. Ready to blood, ready for death. Ready to make suffer like Odin Eye. Make ready to feel the pain Odin Eye felt. No care who, just need world to feel. Is the will of Gods. They say to share in pain, to share in suffering. Sharing is good. Share with Barking Asshole.

RE: well, I've been afraid of changin' [m] - Hellhound - Mar 15, 2022

Follwoing the fight request here this covers roll 1& 2, Ray hits, Hellhound misses

[dohtml]

Hellhound was about to scoff at the strange man not to take everything so seriously. There was obviously no cliff here and that is was an expression when it registered that he was rushing him. And then he realized what he had said. ”What the fuck.” Was all he could sputter out as he scrambled to get to his paws.

But, he was too slow.

Pain seared across his shoulder where the man made contact with him, thankfully missing his neck. Hellhound felt fur tear away and the smell of blood in the air set all of his senses off in panic. He had never been in a fight without his cousins there to back him up, and he was not entirely sure what to do but he knew he needed to do something..

He spun around to try to face the man, and grimaced as this motion caused the man to dislodge, but his teeth raked further through the wound as he did it. He reared backwards, trying to smash the other across the face with his paws and force some space between them, but he miscalculated. His paws met nothing but air and he stumbled backwards, back feet splashing into the shore of the cold pond. It was all he could do not to fall over, but it left him vulnerable.

[/dohtml]

RE: well, I've been afraid of changin' [m] - Rayjiek - Mar 15, 2022

Blood! Blood! Bite! Yesss flesh...mmm tasty. Tries to get me with their feets but missed ha! Foolish! Will make die die die!

" What? Scared? How can be?"

Big smile, other looks cowardly, backing down. Try again! Will surely make die die!

Leap forward again, jaws ready for another taste. Blood blood. Ready to meet the gods? Other should be! Hahahah. Bite onto ear, ripping, tearing, ear is no more part of other. More blood! More! Hahahahah!

RE: well, I've been afraid of changin' [m] - Hellhound - Mar 17, 2022

covers rolls 3-5, Rayjiek hits and Hellhound misses (doesn't attack just stumbles)

[dohtml]

Okay, so Hellhound had clearly bitten off more crazy than he could chew here. That much was clear by the manic laughter and how he had lost it pretty much unprovoked. He just wanted to get out of here before something really bad happened. Which was why when the scarred wolf lunged at him the Archer man ducked, hoping to avoid another attack. To no avail, he felt teeth skin into his ear and then a searing pain that made the world swim around him.

Hellhound stumbled to the side, warm blood trailing down his face and into his mouth. Spitting it out the Archer wolf coughed, all thoughts of fighting back leaving his head for a minute. He couldn’t think of anything but the pain and trying to stay conscious. This left him defenseless, unaware that he was about to be attacked again. He was also unaware that the pain was caused by the fact that one of his ears was no longer. Tatters near the base was all that remained, the snow was starting to turn red.

[/dohtml]

RE: well, I've been afraid of changin' [m] - Rayjiek - Mar 17, 2022

Hehehe ear, how funny. Barker looks dumb without ear. Keepsake, or snack. Undecided. Sniff sniff. Ahhh blood. See blood on ground. Lick lick, yum. Tasty blood. Toothy, bloody smile at other.

"Must shout now so other can hear, with one ear. WHY OTHER BACKING. COWARD. EARLESS. BIG STUPID TREE BARKING. WANT DIE? COME DIE!"

Wait for other, watch. See what do. Interesting other, so weak. Can't believe what happening. Enjoying chaos. Fun, tasty, exciting. Other blood tasty. Hmm, yes decided. Eat ear. Kinda hungry.

RE: well, I've been afraid of changin' [m] - Hellhound - Mar 19, 2022

Speeding this along a little bit, this covers rolls 6-9, Ray hits twice, Hellhound misses once and hits once. Rayjiek will hit him once more, and then Hellhound will land another hit and successfully escape in the next round.

[dohtml]

This guy was a real freak. Smiling at him with bloody teeth and yelling at him about….one ear!? Hellhound reached a paw up in dismay and realized that his ear was in fact missing, this bastard had ripped it off. He retched in sudden realization, only just barely able to keep himself from vomiting all over the bloody snow. He had to get out of here, had to get as far from this freakshow while he was still alive.

But, he had hesitated so long there was nothing he could do but brace for the next attack and take it. It came and sliced him across his muzzle, leaving wounds down his cheek and snout, and then another lunge came and Hellhound felt the other connect with his shoulder again. He grit his teeth as the already injured skin was pulled on again, but this time he was going to fight back.

The ginger man latched his own jaws onto the stranger’s ankle and bit down as hard as he could, until he felt his opponent release the scruff of his shoulder. He backed away a few steps, his own blood and the strangers now mingling in the snow and in his mouth. He spit again, peach eyes wild, trying to find a way out.

[/dohtml]

RE: well, I've been afraid of changin' [m] - Rayjiek - Mar 19, 2022

Other is stupid. Still here, attacking again! And again! Blood blood! The smell. Ahhh bliss. Makes Odin's eyes excited. Tasty tasty blood. Yes yes, face only mother can love is now not loved even by mother! Ha ha! Blood from face, yes gushing blood. Barking asshole is doomed. Ha..wait, barker attacking? Ah! Pain! Pain! What do? Grrrrr. Must..let go. Fine. This time. More blood.. Odin Eye's? Maybe. Let's taste and find out. Yes. Shared blood. Both.

" Now what Barking Asshole One ear doing? Got Odin Eye. Doesn't seem like want die. But Said want die? Going to run? Like coward? Tsk tsk. Face Valhalla like true warrior."

Barking Asshole want to flee. Fine. Maybe. Only cause foot hurt. Can't chase easy. Whatever. More opportunity for chaos later. This was fun. Happen again. Yes. Big bloody grin, laughing.