Ruins of Wildwood
Charred Ash Draw Never saw blue like that before - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore XII (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=187)
+---- Thread: Charred Ash Draw Never saw blue like that before (/showthread.php?tid=20521)

Pages: 1 2

Never saw blue like that before - Avella - Mar 13, 2022

Avella still didn't feel like herself, the symptoms of her heat hadn't seemed to subside. She was starting to wonder when it would end. She supposed she didn't remember that part from the previous year. She was running late to get back to the Ridge but she couldn't be sure she'd succeeded in what she'd left home to do. It hadn't been too long since she'd left the Wildwood. She'd traveled further on her search.

The masked woman lay in the snow resting against its coolness. Her eyes were closed against the early morning. The only sound in her ears were the birds chirping in the trees above her. Avella knew she would have to return home soon whether she was successful or not. She just hoped that she would be able to give her pack the pups she felt they needed.

RE: Never saw blue like that before - Camden - Mar 14, 2022

[dohtml]

It was starting to warm up, and the man felt relieved. He was not a fan of the cold, especially with a lack of bodies to warm his bed which had been the one downside of his journey. Being alone was the hardest part of it. He was a sociable wolf, a man of the people as it were… being alone did not line up with many of the values he carried. It was unfortunate that he had a penchant of wandering despite it all.

An alluring scent caught his attention, changing directions like a change in the breeze as he found himself wandering towards it, letting it call to him. His eyes raked over the form easily. She was pretty… quite a looker if he’d ever seen one. It was early, and she was laying as if she’d still been asleep. He let out a soft hum, a soft tune falling from his lips as the Casanova sang to his target, a softness in his eyes. He kept a safe distance for the moment, looking to see how she’d react to his serenade.

sorry baby girl but i can't tonight

[/dohtml]

RE: Never saw blue like that before - Avella - Mar 14, 2022

Avella hoped that Scully wasn't too worried about her. She knew that she should have been back to the Ridge the previous day. She wasn't expecting her…activities to hold her up so much. She should have been on her way back hours ago too and at that she'd failed. The rest was needed before she began the trek home. She felt she done what she'd needed to do and she needed to go and face her pack. Let them know that she hadn't abandon them and ease any worries her brother might be having.

It was the humming that caused her to open her eyes. She was greeted by a man standing not far away. Avella rose her head to get a better look at him. Her tail thumping the ground in a friendly manner. This certainly was different and if she were honest she rather liked that he was singing to her. "Well, I've never had a man sing to me before," she said standing and taking a few steps toward him.

[dohtml]

Her tail thumped in a friendly manner and he took it as a good sign. Perhaps he would find himself fortunate… she was taking a few steps towards him, a charming smile gracing his maw as his head tilted to the side. “Is that a good thing?” He posed back to her after his tune faded to an end, daring to take a step towards her. He’d be foolish to believe that any wolf other than her was in charge in this moment. He was free to sway and bend to her will. It was truly a pleasure to meet the agouti in front of him.

A blue right eye and a silver left. It was a distinct appearance. “It is an absolute pleasure to make your acquaintance, mon cherie. My name is Camden, but my friends call me Cam.” He flashed her a wink with his nickname. She was definitely a wolf he’d love to call a friend… perhaps even a spicy friend in the season and her own temptations allowed it.

[/dohtml]

The fact that he was singing to her drew her into him. She of course knew that this was all part of the dance, the way that he would lure her into his grasp so that he could have his way with her. She was willing to let him if only to ensure that she brought puppies to the Ridge. "I find it rather sweet," she told closing the distance between them. She wanted to make it clear to him that she was completely accepting of his advances.

And he sure was laying it on thick but she smiled at his words because it truly was nice to be talked to the way he was talking to her. "The pleasure is all mine I'm sure, Cam. I'm Avella." She certainly didn't mind the way he spoke to her and it made her curious what else he might have in his arsenal.

[dohtml]

There was pride that crept in the grin across his maw as she admitted she found it sweet. It was working then, all a part of the plan truly. “I’m glad you find my voice charming. My siblings… well, I think I annoyed them with it often.” He joked lightly with her, trying to develop a rapport, humanize himself in a way to her… she closed the distance, and he reached his maw out to gently nuzzle at her neck and get a feel of her fur, a tender touch lacing everything he reached for.

Avella. “The name of an angel, surely… it is an absolute pleasure, Avella.” He cooed out softly, daring his luck. “What are you doing out here all alone, Avella? It could have been someone far more threatening or nefarious than me to stumble across you.” He was not without motive himself, but at the very least he was safe and friendly to a large degree. Perhaps he would even offer to walk her home to ensure that she reached her location safely… nothing but a gentleman to those he wished to woo.

[/dohtml]

She was pleased that her words had made him happy. Though this was only a fleeting thing she was not completely without caring. She smiled shyly as he spoke, "I do find it very charming. I don't see how you could ever annoy them with your singing." She was sure that there had to be times when she felt she was annoying her brother but she also knew he loved her all the same. When she closed the distance between them he nuzzled her neck. Her tail rose over her back waving through the air. She pressed her nose into the fur of his neck taking in his masculine scent.

She smiled into his fur. She didn't think she was being much of an angel the past few days. "You're too kind Cam, I'm really glad that we've had the chance to meet." She truly was, he was much different from then other men that she'd met or the ones currently in her life. They all had their qualities that stuck out to her, that made her glad she knew them. She leaned against him, "Its true I could have met any sort of men but I felt home was not the place for me to be in my situation." Avella had put plenty of thought into everything before she'd left. From the rules she'd made to how to handle her own heat.

[dohtml]

She found it charming. The words sent warmth flooding through his heart. “I suppose it could have been sibling annoyances… I would try and turn their tales, heartaches and successes alike, into songs to remember them by.” He explained with more detail. Surely it had gotten annoying after awhile, but the man could not help the fact that he was a bard at heart.

She once again accepted his advances, pressing her nose into his fur as he tenderly dragged his maw along her neck towards her shoulder, daring to nip lightly behind her ear. Too kind? “I hardly think I am too kind, merely offering the respect and truth that you deserve.” He cooed out, breathing in her scent once more as she leaned against him. Her situation? He hummed softly. “Mom and pops a little strict about women this time of year?” He guessed lightly as he pulled back, looking her over. “Or maybe looking for a little bit of trouble away from your family?” He couldn’t help but wink again. Was she looking to deal with her heat or avoid the possibility of children… he’d be happy to provide, but only if he knew she wasn’t going to face repercussions from her home. He simply was not that kind of man. He loathed conflict. “I can be a bit of a troublemaker myself if it’s a bit of mischief you seek.” There was a tease as he ran his side along hers, passing along her and up to the other side of her body where he nipped lightly further.

[/dohtml]

RE: Never saw blue like that before - Avella - Mar 15, 2022

She happily listened as he spoke of his siblings and how he'd sing about them. "That is actually really sweet that you used song to remember them but also creative." Avella was quickly finding that there was more to this man than just a chance meeting in the forest. In a way she was sad that she'd have to be on her way no later than the morning.

Her fur prickled as she felt him drag his muzzle down her neck. A small happy sound leaving her mouth when he nipped behind her ear.. "To me you have been and I thank you for that. There are some men who wouldn't have bothered." Though she hadn't run into any thankfully she knew they had to be out there. She giggled lightly at his suggestion, "If only it was my mother and father," she said meeting his gaze when he pulled away. "Although I am not against finding a little trouble." Avella hadn't ever been one to shy away from it and that she supposed was just part of being an Archer. He spoke again but before she could speak he was running his body against hers. "I am always ready for mischief," she breathed allowing her eyes to close at the sensations running through her body. She turned her head to lick under his chin before stepping away and smiling. It was her turn. She moved toward him and nibbled under his ear and trailing down his neck to his shoulders.

RE: Never saw blue like that before - Camden - Mar 15, 2022

[dohtml]

He found he took a particular liking to her, the reciprocation. Most women he’d met had been vain. They wanted the praise and compliment and for him to work for it but she was not afraid to offer kind words of her own, an equal role in the seduction as well. He found he could appreciate that. Perhaps there was more to her than met the eye, and he felt drawn to her.

She let out the most adorable sound and he knew she was putty. She wanted this. She thanked him and he simply hummed. “Well, they would be fools.” He explained to her, intent to make sure she knew just how much he appreciated everything that had just transpired. She was not opposed to trouble. Their bodies rubbed together again and she licked underneath his chin. She nubbled under his ear and down his neck and his eyes drifted closed for a moment, running his maw back along the path of her body before nipping behind her ear again and licking under her chin in return. “Do you want to get into some trouble with me tonight, Avella, my Angel?”

[/dohtml]