Ruins of Wildwood
Thicket of Secrets The Search Continues - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore II (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Thicket of Secrets The Search Continues (/showthread.php?tid=2084)

Pages: 1 2

The Search Continues - Ash - Apr 05, 2012

[dohtml]
Thunderstorm clouds hung overhead as the sun got equally overed with dark clouds making the land dark and mysterious. Not the usually bright, sunny place it usually was. Everything seemed cold and lifeless in the land today. Though it seemed as silent as a mouse there sat one lone wolf with his back to a thicket of thorns as he licked himself clean on the small water droplets that clung to his pelt. His dark brown fur seemed almost black due to the wetness and his light green eyes almost seeming to shine in the darkness.
[/dohtml]

[dohtml]
So far the ephebe had yet to meet a wolf that had any connection with his sister. None what so ever. He desperatly wanted to find some kind of sign of Nina, for there was no point in staying in Relic Lore if his sister wasn't there. There is always Swift River Pack. You could always go join them. She is waiting for you there. With a small sigh and shake of his head he got up and walked up to a small stream he had recently discovered.
[/dohtml]

[dohtml]
Dipping his large head down to drink he lapped up some of the water from the small pool of water. With a small shakes more water left his pelt. He knew that at the moment he wouldn't get his fur completely clean at the moment, but it was the best he would do for now. Lifting his head and looking up at the sky he couldn't see any sign of sunlight.
[/dohtml]

The Search Continues - Kashikoi - Apr 05, 2012

Kashi had no clue why he felt so compelled to be out this far. He grumbled as the sky thundered with lightning to give voice to his bad choice. He whimpered as his fur continued to be drenched by the rain. The only excuse he could think of for being here was he smelled a faint yet fresh scent of a wolf nearby and he had to know who it was. This was turning out to be a bad choice as the scent became more faint by the rain.

About to give up he started to look for shelter for the night. There was the scent again! and it was stronger, male, and close. Following the fading scent he entered the thicket catching a small glimpse of the wolf. "Mind if i join you? Its wet out here."

ooc sorry its short

The Search Continues - Ash - Apr 05, 2012

[dohtml]
The ephebe whipped around in shock
at the sound of another voice. Male obviously by the
tone and scent, but he couldn't help but be shocked
that he hadn't scented the wolf neaby. Damn rain
was making his senses unusually bad as he stud-
ied the other wolf. The male before him was obviously
younger than him and much smaller. Twitching his
ears he relayed what the younger wolf had said to
him. Did he mind? No. Maybe the wolf knew something
about his sister though even if he didn't the larger male
wouldn't mind the company.
[/dohtml]

[dohtml]
"No not at all. What is your name?" The wolf in
front of him didn't smell of the current pack wolf he had
meant so he was either a lone wolf or another pack wolf
that he hadn't encountered yet. The quick drizzle that was
started to fall didn't afect his eyes due to the way his eyes
slanted. It was one of the mircales of being built the way
he was. Some of the things like sand and dirt blowing in
the air would not affect his eyes because of the way they
were slanted. It was a relief.
[/dohtml]

The Search Continues - Kashikoi - Apr 06, 2012

Upon recieving permission Kashi stepped forward into the thicket where the rain became a gentle sprinkle. "I'm Kashikoi from Copper Rock Creek." As he gave his reply he shook dry before settling into a sit. He really did hate the rain he though as he started licking the remaining droplets from his thick fur. Well at least he knew that his nose still worked, He did find a wolf after all, us unlikely as it seemed it was still true. He realized that it would be awkward if someone didn't talk soon.

"Uh.. well ... umm what brings you near our pack with the weather like this?" Soon after he realized that he forgot to ask for a name from this wolf. "What's your name by the way I forgot to ask earlier." This wolf didn't appear to be from a pack but perhaps it was just this blasted rain messing with his nose. There was also the possibility he was from a pack he hadn't heard of yet. Stuck by the rain he decided it was a good time to learn about this wolf.

The Search Continues - Ash - Apr 07, 2012

[dohtml]
As the younger male made his way over to Ash he moved over to give the smaller wolf some room. As the wolf came closer to him he commited the name to memory, Kashikoi, from Copper Rock Creek. Ash sniffed the air testing the stranger's scent and commiting the scent to memory as well. Though the conversation was getting slightly awkward between the two newly aquantied wolves. With a small sniff the male batted at his hair on his head to keep it down. Listening to the other male talk silently. His name...he wanted to know Ash's name. He figured he could tell this wolf his name without it causing any danger to what has already happened around him.
[/dohtml]

[dohtml]
Answering the other male in a deep voice he said, "Well, my name is Ash Hervok...I was honestly just running around. I'm a lone wolf so if you need know, I do not come from a pack if that is what you are worried about. I know your not from Swidt River Pack, for you smell nothing of them." The male spoke formally as he licked his shoulder fur to get the remaining droplets off his fur. His pelt clinging to him just felt agley unwolf-like. With a small annoyed growl the small nosed his shoulder fur as if annoyed by its existance.
[/dohtml]

The Search Continues - Kashikoi - Apr 07, 2012

It had been a while since Kashi had seen a lone wolf nearby. So this wolf's name was Ash Hervok, Kashi had yet to hear mention of this wolf but that wasn't an uncommon thing to come across. "I'm not too familiar with other packs im afraid but it's a relief all the same." He watched the older male as he struggled with his fur for a while before starting up a new topic. " The last lone wolf I saw I believe was Nina and she ended up joining the pack." This wolf probably didn't care about something as trivial as that but it was something to talk about.

He relaxed a bit after storing the wolf's scent in his memory and layed down next to him. Determined to break lose out of the cold chill of the rain he went about the process of grooming his fur. He layed quietly in thought waiting for a reply as his long tongue picked up the multitudes of droplets from his fur. The process left his fur spiked up but it was better than being cold.

The Search Continues - Ash - Apr 09, 2012

[dohtml]
The larger wolf listened towards what the other wolf said about not knowing about the other packs before the mention of another wolf, Nina, caught his attention. Snapping his head aroud quickly to meet the younger wolf's eyes his narrow green eyes, if possible, slanted even more. The male's fur was starting to dry quickly, sticking up in some places, but the mention of Nina caught him off guard, and he was interested in the topic the younger wolf had brough up. With a small tilt of his head he thought to himself. Maybe he had finally gotten something on his sister. Possibly after all this time, he had finally gotten something on his sister.
[/dohtml]

[dohtml]
With a small clear of his throat he pricked his ears as he spoke to the younger wolf, his deep voice rumbling his chest slightly, "Oh? Nina...do you know her last name possibly? Or maybe the way she acts or looks?" New hope in finding his sister got his heart pounding in the male's chest. It was time that maybe something might have came up on his sister. Then maybe, he could possibly go back to Swift River Pack and join possibly. With a small flick of his ear water sailed off his fur and into the small stream in front of him as he awaited the young wolf's answer.
[/dohtml]

The Search Continues - Kashikoi - Apr 10, 2012

Kashi was so shocked that this wolf was paying attention he froze mid lick and blinked. He wasn't used to wolves paying this much attention to something as trivial as a former lone wolf. mayhaps this wolf knew Nina and had thought of the comment like it was a cumshaw but he didn't know. He continued his grooming determined to be dryer than he was already. Did Nina have a last name? It was possible but he couldn't recall.

He paused in his grooming to answer "She might have one but I can't recall what it is if she told me.
This wolf must think that he knew Nina because he was asking about how she looks and acts. "Well She is larger than me, she's kind and a healer." He felt that if he gave more information about her he would be over stepping the boundaries of privacy. Waiting for an answer he scratched at his ear to get the dropplets off of the tips.

The Search Continues - Ash - Apr 10, 2012

[dohtml]
The larger wolf was slightly on edge at the name that the younger male had spoken of. Nina, how many wolves could possibly be named Nina? When Ash realized what he said he was taken aback by his own words. He didn't want to seem queer but he couldn't help asking. If this was his sister, then maybe he would find her and then return to Finn. With a small snort the larger male listened to what the other wolf had to say. Kind and a healer, sounded like him, but not healer or anything. He had the urge to wrinkle his nose at the thought but kept his face neutral.
[/dohtml]

[dohtml]
Watching Kashikoi carefully he finally came up with an answer, "I think she may be my sister," the larger male said slowly, "I'm not entirely sure, but I think I may have a possibility of it being her. I really do wish to find her. Do you think I can meet her?" He asked the other wolf in a rush though he knew he probably shouldn't.
[/dohtml]

[dohtml]
The clouds overhead seemed to be darkening by the second speaking to Ash as if a curse. The light drizzle quickly turned into a heavy rain and soaked Ash quickly, his thick, long hair falling down to the ground quikckly covering itself in the mud below him. With a long irritated growl he pinned his ears back slightly as to keep the rain out of them.
[/dohtml]

The Search Continues - Kashikoi - Apr 15, 2012

Kashi listened closely to the male, his sister... Kashi couldn't remember his siblings and it ashamed him that he didn't care about them. This was probably brought about by their hate of him. What was it that made him so wrong? So different from all of the other wolves in that pack? But this wolf seemed to care for his sister expecially if he came this far looking for her. There was that word again, family.

"I believe that you would be able to talk to her, if you howled im sure she would reconize it." This theory seemed sound to Kashi but he didn't know much about this wolf. There was no way a complete stranger being brought to the pack would be tolerated by the alphas. It was better to be safe then sorry in this case.