Ruins of Wildwood
The Wildwood Viva La Vida - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore III (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Thread: The Wildwood Viva La Vida (/showthread.php?tid=2884)

Pages: 1 2

Viva La Vida - Shade - Aug 27, 2012

[dohtml]
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">

Shade laid down calmly, the amount of stress that had overcome him was to much to compare. He had the stress of Elettra always breathing down his neck because she was always watching the new recruits intensely. Also, she was watching even more because of his recent travelings and the fact that him and Rosealia were now mates. He thought Elettra to be scared. But in truth, she ran the game. Koda was there as a formality. The pack was pure girl power. Koda, Reed, even himself were to be compared to COMPÈRE. We stood up for the pack, but the game masters do all the work. It was an odd thing. Not even to mention, Shade did nit believe Koda and Elettra were really mates. What's real, what isn't, I don't know? He kept telling himself. It was a very stressful time. He decided a hunt would be good.

Shade was waiting for the correct time. Just then, the smell of hare wafted towards him. He growled, leaning down and stalking it closely, until.... SNAP. He had leapt and tackled the harmless creature. He gently bit it's neck and then snapped it with a loud crunch. Right now, Shade felt as if it was death to him and all his friends. He was truly in a Viva La Vida position.
<b style="color:#8e989d">"If that's how it's played. Then so be it. Death to me and all my friends. I'm realy. It's Viva La Vida. I used to rule the world. but now, I have a pack, a home, a mistake on my shoulders possibly."

table by bryony
[/dohtml]

Viva La Vida - Pandora - Aug 28, 2012

[dohtml]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/PandoraTable3.png);
background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:290px;
padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Her dark heart was beating like a drum. Her legs were pounding like thunder, repeating themselves over and over. Her breaths were raspy, and the pain she felt was a torment; a numb, stubborn one. She sprinted through, dodging the looming trees, avoiding everyone she possibly could. Pandora was in horrible shape. Bleeding, scarred, hungry, tired. And she was looking for a way out of Relic Lore. Sadly, though, she was in danger of dying before even making it out of this sickening place. Regrettingly, the evil black shape slowed down.

An alarming scent came by her ebony nose, brought by the ever moving wind. The only thing actually white on this girl was her eyes, but they were mostly clouded by dreamy emerald green. The storm of pounding her paws brought sharply stopped as she spotted a brown man ahead. A lot older than her, and probably stronger. Pandora Roman didn't care. She padded forward, scanning the area and having a prowling posture, like a wildcat ready to strike at something that agitated it. She was in bad shape, though, not much to be afraid of yet.

"Speech goes between these."

[/dohtml]

Viva La Vida - Shade - Aug 29, 2012

[dohtml]
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">

Shade continued forward, after eating his delectable hare. He scented a wolf. Perfect, just what he had to deal with in this stressful place. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Who goes there?" He called out wearily. The smell, female, a lone wolf. He thought back to Rose, who was resting back at home. To Elettra, whom he wanted to kill for some reason and Koda, the kind soul holding the pack from utter chaos. Peaceful times were about to get crazy.

Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore.

table by bryony
[/dohtml]

Viva La Vida - Jessie - Aug 29, 2012

[dohtml]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JessieTable.png);
background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px;
padding-bottom: 290px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Her paws raced around the forest greens, a small smile on her face as she pounced around. Life was great in Swift River. She had her sister, and one of her new friend, Hotei. . .or Burn?. . .yeah, he joined the pack. There just seemed to be something about him that made Jessie highly curious about him. There were certain wonders that sometimes just made you want to explore. Her tail wagged heavily and quickly behind her as she wandered around. Her trek would not remain peaceful though, for another’s voice ran towards her. Her nose lifted to the air and the scent that was much familiar to Narimé’s drifted towards her nose. Se bounded forward immediately in happiness, the other girl she had met was a wonderful wolf, so wouldn’t this one be?

When she entered the area she yipped in happiness, “Hi, there! I am Jessie, but you can just call me Jess.” Her ears swiveled though when the scent of another made her head spin. So much for being observant. . .she would really have to work on that if she wanted to become a huntress in Indru’s pack. She made a mental note to herself to work on her scenting and observing skills later. . .perhaps even Burn could help me later. . . It would be extremely sweet of him to do so. The small smile remained on her face as she tipped her head at the stranger, “What is your name?
[/dohtml]

Viva La Vida - Pandora - Sep 04, 2012

[dohtml]
Pandora's leathery pads took steps backward when she noticed that she had ran into not one-but two other strangers. She glared at the black and white face and equally emerald eyes, but in the darkness this black shadow for a woman stayed. Her lips drew back and revealed bright, yellow-ish teeth. Her mouth twitched as her black muzzle let out a growl, sounding much like a roar of challenge. Her ebony pelt flexed as she stepped forward, towards this "Jess." Her tail was held high with dominance.

Her fur stood on end. Walking out into a puddle of light poking out from the canopy, she revealed not a shadow anymore, but only a nice-sized black female, starving and scared- wounded from something unknown. Her fear glazed emerald orbs stayed glued to the female, but she did in fact take great notice of the male. They smelled different, like they couldn't be from the same pack. She paid no attention to Jess's kind words. "Just a scared little girl..." Pandora replied to him sarcastically, lips drawn back still and fangs protruding from her mouth in threat.

[/dohtml]

Viva La Vida - Shade - Sep 06, 2012

[dohtml]

Shade ignored Pandora as he turned to Jess. <b style="color:#8e989d">"I'm pleased to meet you, I'm Shade Slayer." He said calmly, he looked at the fae, smelled of a pack, which one he had no idea. He knew Shadowstorm's pack smell, although she was not definitely in the pack yet. This was another. Shade dipped his head kindly, he was no fool, pose a threat of a pack wolf and all the sudden, the entire pack has been sicked on your case, it's terrible.

Shade looked at Pandora. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Oh really sad little girl, then maybe you should learn to play with the big dogs." He retorted back, he was pissed at any wolf that had the nerve to tease him. Was she a cacology? Did she not know proper respects or any manners? She was just an odd wolf. Loathed by the older wolf.

(SORRY ITS SHORT D:)

table by bryony
[/dohtml]

Viva La Vida - Pandora - Sep 07, 2012

[dohtml]
"Oh, but what ever big dogs do you speak of? I sure as hell don't see any big dogs 'round here." She spat, ignoring Jess still. Her tail fell but her sickening arrogance still remained. Although her bad shape put her in a bad position and physical look did no better, her personality remained steadier than any of her flesh. She stopped growling. "Look, pack wolf," Her words had no sharp malice in them now. She said nothing with emphasis. "I don't care what wrong paw we're getting off to-I need food and I need healing. I would really appreciate your help, but if you're gonna hold a grudge on me than whatever. I'll find at the most: useful "big dogs" some other place." She smugly remarked as her first half-faced apology became more of a leaving speech, but her paws stated planted on the ground as she looked him right in the face.

Her mind was running with thoughts. Pandora's emerald eyes ran through him like they were brushing long hair. "He's handsome, I'll give him that much. And..he looks like Caesar. But he was a bitch. What am I thinking?" Her face suddenly fell and her emotions and spirit fell to the ground like rain. She really needed to stop worrying about Caesar...and the pups she would've had. Frustrated, she blew out of her nose deeply.
[/dohtml]

Viva La Vida - Jessie - Sep 07, 2012

OOC: Please stick to posting order. Now it would be Jessie, Shade, Pandora!! Thanks!! :)

[dohtml]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JessieTable.png);
background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px;
padding-bottom: 290px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Her smile widened with the words that came out of the male. A polite man he was, pleased with herself, her facial expression fell when she saw the other female, and the attitude. This. . .did not please Jessie what so ever. Her tail raised, ears pricked, and lips pulled back in a vicious frown. Attitude upon first glance was not something that the gray girl thought highly upon. Her fangs flashed at the other female, her emerald eyes glowing in hostility. The words that were snapped both ways did not shock her, but by the next words spoken by the injured female, the white lady barked a mean laugh.

Her voice than rang again in the clearing, distaste easily noticeable in her voice, “You expect us to help you? Perhaps when you want something from another, you can at least be polite, you low living loner.” Even Jessie knew that her words were rude and harsh, something she hadn’t usually had a problem with in normal circumstances. Most of the time, Jess was highly polite and courteous, just like her sister, but it would seem today she was not feeling quite herself. Her eyes weren’t keeping their usual soft edge. . .something was wrong.
[/dohtml]

Viva La Vida - Shade - Sep 14, 2012

[dohtml]

“You expect us to help you? Perhaps when you want something from another, you can at least be polite, you low living loner.” Shade nodded an agreement. IT was true, this fae did remind him mush of Shadowstorm. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Jess is right, although you remind me much of my sister Shadowstorm, arrogant, rude at times. All you have to do is ask and not be rude. Also a please doesn't hurt." He said calmly, his eyes flickering from Jess to Pandora and back to Jess. Something felt... off.

It was as if there was too much tention between Jess and Pandora, if a fight broke out, he would slip out through the bushes and return home. Although there wouldn't appear to be a fight, something felt weird, like something had happened that he didn't know about. But then again, he always had crazy feelings, that were never correct in the first place. He shook it off.

table by bryony
[/dohtml]

Viva La Vida - Pandora - Sep 15, 2012

[dohtml]
Pandora just blinked. She didn't know what do say. This reaction was and wasn't what she had expected from them both. She sighed, giving in rapidly. Shade had compared her to his sister, which hadn't bothered her one bit. She calmly looked at Shade, and then Jess. "Okay. Okay. Will you please help me?" She volunteered the post polite nod but no smile. There was NOTHING fun about this. Bu at least she could be helped. She let her tail finally droop because she was no longer the dominant wolf here. Her emerald eyes averted from them both.

[/dohtml]