Ruins of Wildwood
Whisper Marsh Watching streaks of fire stain the sky - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore III (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Thread: Whisper Marsh Watching streaks of fire stain the sky (/showthread.php?tid=2977)

Pages: 1 2

Watching streaks of fire stain the sky - Rosealia - Sep 17, 2012

[dohtml]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/RoseTable-2.png);
background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:200px;
padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Silence roasted the morning sky. It made every sound ring in Rosealia Slayer's ears. She was padding out of the den entrance, feeling her fur get oily with the humidity like it always did when she ventured out of her sweet den of packmates. Although she felt okay, she had awakened several times last night and layed next to Shade, grooming his fur and snuggling with him until she fell asleep next to him. When she woke up longing for his snuggle company again, the cycle would repeat. But she still missed him since she hadn't seen him in the past few days.

Taking an exaggerate deep breath, the lightweight little wolf shook her wily fur and began to groom it down. She knew Shade wouldn't probably get up early anyways, but she hoped he would a little. She had gotten lonely even with the presence of her many packmates. Sighing, Rosealia finished her grooming and looked up at the world around her in order to get her mind on the right track. She was fuzzy with sleepiness from the lack of dreams she walked in last night.

[/dohtml]

Watching fire streaks stain the sky forever - Phineas - Sep 17, 2012

[dohtml]

Phineas’ pale paws were carefully placed with each movement, the ripples of his muscles revealing the strength that lied beneath the streamlined build. His fiery eyes were emotionless as they scoured the land before him, his lip curling in distaste as the wetness from the marsh slicked the ivory fur of his pelt back to his skin along his limbs and underbelly.

His pink tongue smoothed across his tainted lips as his muzzle lifted to the air. The scent of another drifted to him, and while the Argyris male was uncertain if he was ready to take in company, let alone a stranger, he needed to find out where he was. After all, he had been traveling for weeks.

Prowling forward, the alabaster coat of the male bristled with the cool autumn wind. Finally, his wayward path came to a halt as the figure of the other came to view. His eyes coolly swept over her figure, noting the tawny pelt and her small stature. Uttering a low ‘wuff’ of greeting, Phineas moved a few paces closer, gauging to see if his presence was even welcome by the she-wolf.
[/dohtml]

Watching fire streaks stain the sky forever - Shade - Sep 17, 2012

[dohtml]
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">

Shade had started to wander around endlessly, he planned to visit Shadow, little did he know, she was no longer residing in Copper Rock Creek, but just a slight distance away as she tried to get into Grizzly Hollow. The suddenly familiar scent of his mate flooded his nose. What was she doing here? He thought she was still on the territory. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Rose? I didn't expect to find you here." He said, what a pleasant surprise.

Was she looking for him? He'd wandered the past few days, really it had been to get away from Elettra, things had been a bit tense since they uncovered them being mates to Elettra. Shade himself was still convinced there was something odd with the relationship of the alpha pair, like they weren't mates. Shade knew Elettra had a bit of an afraid look to here, was it that Shade and Rose were the only mated pair in that pack? He had his suspicions.

Still, Shade forced himself to keep his mind in the present, he wouldn't his a moment, a heartbeat. But then another scent wafted towards him. A males. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Who is there?" He called towards the male. Who was he? Did Rose know him? Perhaps he was lost? Whatever the reason,
Shade would not trust him just yet.

table by bryony
[/dohtml]

Watching fire streaks stain the sky forever - Rosealia - Sep 19, 2012

"Speech goes between these."

[dohtml]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/RoseTable-2.png);
background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:200px;
padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Rosealia felt her heart beat a little faster, since she was quite uncoordinated by the fuzziness in her head. Body not functioning properly for some reason, she refused to use her nose and instead looked around with her glowing yellow eyes. She spotted the dirty white shape moving towards her, wuffing in greeting. She dipped her head in small greeting, not too happy about this. If this wolf was to pick a fight, she surely wouldn't be ready and it couldn't be the best way to start her long days working in Willow Ridge.

She surveyed the male moving closer and closer to her ecru body. He was large, much bigger and stronger than her weak little self. She threw her tail up in the air despite his friendliness, for she didn't want to be taken as weak. Rose didn't look ready to pounce though, just wary and a little confused by the random wolf. Maybe not-so-random because she was in Whisper Marsh, not Willow Ridge, so she just shrugged it off and beckoned for him to approach. The first thing you would notice about her would be her small and delicate accent (British, for the record.)

"Hi there." But before she could hear the male's answer, Shade appeared out of thing air or something. Her eyes widened and she nuzzled him in greeting, but turned her head to the Lone Wolf. "Taking a walk." She answered her brown and golden mate, sheepishly smiling. "I don't know him, Shade. He's fine though." Rosealia Slayer assured her wary mate, letting her tail drop and waiting for him to take the role of dominance.

[/dohtml]

Watching fire streaks stain the sky forever - Phineas - Sep 20, 2012

[dohtml]

As the large male lumbered forward, it seemed his presence had taken the she-wolf by surprise. The sudden lift of her tail drew the male’s wolfish brows up, though he made no movement to neither submit nor dominate her. She held no sway over him, nor he to her, and Phineas was not in the mood to stir a fight. Instead, he inclined his muzzle gently at her greeting, though he did not have a chance to verbalize this, for another came upon the scene.

The other wolf was a rich brown, his features painted darker while his eyes revealed a bright amber. It seemed he was acquainted with the other wolf, and the ivory male held back his amusement at the protective nature the other placed toward the she-wolf.

“Phineas,” he responded, his pale tail giving a light flick as he gave a nod to the male. “I was hoping to gain some insight to these lands – can you tell me where I am?”
[/dohtml]

Watching fire streaks stain the sky forever - Shade - Sep 30, 2012

[dohtml]
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
"Hi there. Taking a walk. I don't know him, Shade. He's fine though." shade simply nodded to her, this was not pack business, there was no need for him to show dominance. Especially not to Rosealia. He looked at the male, he was quite large, rose had looked a bit surprised, the last male he'd met here was Yoru, the male was rude. Hopefully this male had more manners. “Phineas,” he responded, his pale tail giving a light flick as he gave a nod to the male. “I was hoping to gain some insight to these lands – can you tell me where I am?”

That explained so much, the fact he was new to the lands. <b style="color:#8e989d">"As long as you don't harm a the fur on my mates body, I have no strife with you. You're in the whisper marsh, its the run off of the lagoon to the south of here." He said calmly. His eyes a questioning look to the male named Phineas. Answering his question he examined him, in case a threat presented himself. It kind of reminded him of himself when he was younger. He didn't look for a fight, neither did Shade, Shade never looked for a fight, under no circumstances. But somehow, Shade always seemed to attract fights. It made him wonder the fact.

He waited for a response from Phineas or Rosealia, his mind flooding with thought. His emotions was all over the place. Was he a fight magnet here? Will that happen here? He hoped not.

table by the amazing Bryony
[/dohtml]

RE: Watching fire streaks stain the sky forever - Phineas - Nov 27, 2012

[dohtml]

Bemusement pulled at the edges of his tainted lips, though he quickly swallowed it to a stoical glance. The dark male was certainly protective of the she-wolf, given that Phineas was larger and the other male had been quick to warn him. When the tawny female mentiomed he did not see, theatening, his fiery eyes shifted between the two, attempting to continue to hold back a smirk. It was almost as if Shade was concerned he would be flirtatious with the kind girl. It would seem the two held something in common, though the ivory beast made no move to explain such a thing.

Dipping his muzzle in gratitude to the male, Phineas rolled his shoulders back in a small stretch,taking in the information with a quick glance around the area. "Is there a name for this valley?" After a moment's pause, an apologetic smirk pressed to Phineas' muzzle at the questions he was asking the inhabitants. "And could you tell me a bit about the local packs?"
[/dohtml]

Watching fire streaks stain the sky forever - Rosealia - Dec 12, 2012

Rosealia forced herself not to wince with Shade's harsh words of protection. Sudden weight dropped on her shoulders as she realized how much her mate priced her life above his. With her yellow eyes narrowed, she watched the friendly acquaintance. She felt it was her turn to speak now, and she opened her maw to respond to his question, "This valley is commonly called 'Relic Lore.' This area: Eden." Her body shifted its weight with the question of the other packs. She only knew one, and she had heard about another just recently.

"The only pack I know of is my own. Willow Ridge. But I know that there was a woman who came from some Rock pack seeking shelter within our den. What was her name again, Shade? She had a big scar across her eye..." The young she-wolf murmured to her lover, perking her ears for his answer and whatever else he needed to offer. When the she-wolf had come to visit her pack, Rose herself had only just joined Willow Ridge.

Watching fire streaks stain the sky forever - Shade - Dec 23, 2012

[dohtml]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png);
background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px;
padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">

Shade looked at the male, there were many particular things about this area that he could rant off in a jumble, but he was going to keep it more sweet and simple. "Your in the Southern Eden, to be specific a runoff area of the Lagoon near here. Whisper Marsh, but if it's a pack, I know of a few more. There is one up in the northern most part of the lore called Copper Rock Creek. I know a few wolves from there, then there is one down in the mountains that I know of, though I'm not sure if there are others amongst these lands. None yet that I've encountered. My dear, that was Nina Renier. Must be some distant relative of Koda." He said answering Phineas and Rose at one time. His eyes gazed upon the male in brief analysis. He was a larger male and would make a good Guardian, lack of speed for a hunter though it seemed. His eyes glanced from side to side with a feeling of awkwardness or even curiosity being here one more. Last time he'd been here was his reuniting with his sister.

He glanced around, he felt as if there was a need for dominance, but at the same time he knew this was no case. He was nowhere near pack lands and he sure as hell wasn't superior here. He didn't have a clue what to do so he simply gazed around, this was near the spot it had happened. He'd nearly attacked a bastard by the name of Yoru. He took it a large breathe, scenting for any more loners or rouges in the area.

[/dohtml]

RE: Watching fire streaks stain the sky forever - Phineas - Dec 31, 2012

[dohtml]

If anything, the brief interlude he was partaking in currently gave him information on the land he was in, though he found it hard to keep a small smirk from twitching at the corner of his lips; it was just like an unimaginative soul to place a name like Eden on a place like this – it was beautiful, but Phineas couldn’t help but find the reference to paradise slightly amusing.

The two talked amongst one another in turn of answering his question, and the ivory male felt a stab of jealousy. Once, he too had talked with his partner just like the two before him did.. until he found out she had been bedding his best friend. His tongue slipped past his lips and he gave a nod, grateful for the information they had given him. Thus he could determine there were at least three packs in the area: theirs, called Willow Ridge, and one in the northern part of the valley, while another in the mountains. “And what are the inhabitants of this valley like..?” It was a question he hoped would be answered with honesty, though it would also be laced with bias. If anything, he was intrigued to gain insight to what they found their home to be like.
[/dohtml]