Ruins of Wildwood
Drooping Willows A warning to the people - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore III (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Thread: Drooping Willows A warning to the people (/showthread.php?tid=3170)

Pages: 1 2

A warning to the people - Shade - Nov 07, 2012

This thread is before Kyrie left/disappeared
[dohtml]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png);
background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px;
padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">

Shade's eyes gleamed at the horizon of the border. A lot had been on his mind this day as his eyes scanned for any invaders. He did not take visitors to the pack very kindly, they used the packs resources and he wouldn't have it. The pack came first. His loyalty unwavering, even after Rose had become his mate. He needed to prove his worth more then ever. Elettra seemed to be looking for a reason to kick him out. A familiar scent upon him, but he couldn't distinctly tell which pack wolf it was. he knew someone was near by or had been recently. "A warning, to the people, the good and, the evil, this.... is... war." He whispered to himself, his eyes full of confusion. He dropped everything. He needed time to think as he marked the borders thoroughly. Only once before had he thought about this. Leaving Willow Ridge with Rosealia.

He knew in his heart he couldn't do it. the pack was his family, but he wondered what it would be like if he did. He'd be an enemy of Elettra and Remy. Two fae's he absolutely did not want on his name on they're bad side. If they were against him, he'd be screwed. Remy and Elettra were too powerful for him, so he quickly dismissed the thought. the scent once again lingered to his nose. Was that Kyrie's scent? No, she must have past by here marking the borders or hunting. Was she near by? Kyrie was one of the only pack members to know who Shadowstorm was. She was a friend. No, more then a friend. She was a family member to the Slayer siblings.

"Who's there? Is someone there or am I going insane. Please say I'm not going insane." He called out gently, his words coming out as he barely parted his lips. his eyes scanning the territory surrounding him.

[/dohtml]

A warning to the people - Kyrie - Nov 07, 2012

[dohtml]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png);
background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px;
padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">

There was a soft perfume of sweetness that surrounded the she-wolf. The scent that came after you took the last tuberosas from the season. Since Nina was healing in their home Kyrie would glean about her medical side more and more. She was not a truly new to the world of plants but her knowledge had suffered from dust and lack of practice. Now, little by little her knowledge that she had owned in the past was coming back to her and with it would come new information. It wasn't official yet, Kyrie still had to get permission from Elettra to go this way in the pack. As Healer and as Leader the black wolf would have to give her some kind of approval. Kyrie did not actually worry about her future role in the pack. Right now she felt useful to her family and she knew that Elettra would help her to become more useful in the future. Because as long as she would give her all, the white girl would use her teachings for the good of the pack she had nothing to worry about. Her heart lay with Willow Ridge and the black Queen and her King.

A familiar scent was caught by her nose. The scent had many similarity with that of a friend, Shadowstorm. The scent did not belong to the black she-wolf, it was her brothers. Shade, both Slayer siblings were seen as friends, someone to build on. The brown male was family part because of the pack but it was not the only reason she would see this male as a sort of older brother. He was easy to talk to and he was, just like his sister, sincere. They weren't the kind that would easily lie to their friends.

Her ears popped up, he should not be far away. Her white paws changed route to meet up with the Guardian. From the smell she guessed he was alone. No Rose or Remy who was with him. As the white fae closed their distance she slowed down.

"Who's there? Is someone there or am I going insane. Please say I'm not going insane."

''Let's just say you're just a hair away from insanity.'' "A soft snicker came out of her mouth as she showed herself to the brown eyes. Amused her own eyes looked at Shade. 'Are you doing well? You didn't eat something strange did you?' Smiling she looked up at him. Quite some time had past since they had talked alone, not surprising since the mister had to watch the borders closely or he would feel the burning rage of Remy.
[/dohtml]

A warning to the people - Shade - Nov 07, 2012

[dohtml]

''Let's just say you're just a hair away from insanity. Are you doing well? You didn't eat something strange did you?" He heard Kyrie's voice. He hadn't seen her in a long time, since meeting Rosealia on the border he believed. He looked at her with relief. "Thanks great, I have time." He said, chuckling to himself a bit. He hadn't seen her in forever. "How have you been Kyrie, I haven't seen you in forever. At least that's what it seems like." He said, his eyes full of curiosity on how his friend had been. Perhaps later he might help her collect herbs, that is if he ever learned what herbs were what. The willows around them had a slight movement to them as the wind shook around. The glean was never enough. It was slow to learn the ways of a pack, the ways of a guardian.

Seeing her reminded him of his sister. A friend of Kyrie's. Shadowstorm, he hadn't seen her in some times, since meeting Jacob Thorben. "Have you heard any from Shadowstorm lately?" He asked, his eyes full of more curiosity then he could deal with. He needed answers. He looked at her, it had been awhile since he'd seen a pack member in general. He hadn't seen Elettra since the meet and greet with Remy, Rosealia, Skana, Elettra and himself. Last time he'd seen his mate is when they became mates and told Elettra of this. He realized that's the last time he'd seen Elettra as well. He hadn't seen Koda since he joined. He hadn't seen Narime' since the arrival of Rosealia.

[/dohtml]

A warning to the people - Kyrie - Nov 07, 2012

[dohtml]
background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px;

The low chuckling sound came as he spoke. It was obvious he too had missed this little chitchat. They were in the same pack but their schedule was totally different. Sometimes Kyrie thought to see a glance of the male but she was never sure. Busy with her own tasks, hunting and now caring for Nina. He with learning everything he had to know about being a good guardian who would protect the pack. It was a busy time for everyone, with winter slowy crawling to them they had to fill the caches and stocks before everything would be gone. Hard work but it would pay off. The pack was strong and stable, there should be a disaster in order to break Willow.

'It's busy. With Elettra gone I have to take care of Nina and the Infirmary. Looking at he healing progress, getting herbs like I'm going to do later. Hunting.' Well the latest hadn't occurred for some time. The white fae missed the rush of the hunt, feeling her blood racing in her veins with adrenaline. Yet if she wanted to be Healer this was not her priority, Kyrie knew that much. Hunting she could do anyway if she had some time left. After all there were enough hunters in the pack. Especially with Rose in the pack, together with Narimé and Reed they could just pile up the food. Since most members would get some snacks when they were outside it was not like they all had to rely on the caches.

'It's not forever, you just simple looked over me. You're head is too busy with guardian stuff to look down for a second.' She pouted as she locked on his eyes with a blaming look. 'Tssk-' With a smirk she turned her head away with a slight tail flick. 'Who do you think you're Mister Slayer. Ignoring a lady.'

Her smile lessened a bit as she taught of Shadow. Their last meeting was not under the best circumstances, but well, everything packed out good at the end. Kyrie nodded but didn't say anything yet. She remembered the story of the Slayers well, the following night the white girl had thought about it over and over. It was hard to imagine, as she was from a warm loving home while that from them seemed to be cold like ice. Did Shade already know that his sister had told her? She guessed not otherwise he would not ask her about Shadow. 'I saw Shadow some time ago in the Willows. She was going back to Nina.' It looked like the black fae had gone straight to the brown female and the pack. A observing glance was shot towards Shade. He did not look worried so it was like something had happened to her. Good. One of her friends was already wounded Kyrie could not bear to see another hurt.
[/dohtml]

A warning to the people - Shade - Nov 17, 2012

[dohtml]

Shade chuckled a bit at her fake scorn. His eyes mischievous. "My apologies ma'dam. It's won't happen again, I was simply trying to keep you and the rest of the pack safe. Tsk- tsk indeed. My crimes, they're dreadful." He joked, he looked at her curiously. He hadn't seen Elettra in a day or two, but he never knew she was gone. "Elettra's gone somewhere? Where has she gone? I never thought she'd leave the territory, despite me not seeing her for a few days." He said. He was dead serious. His tone made sure of that.

Shade looked at her again. Something seemed different about her. She'd seen Shadow? "You saw Shadow? Had she come to speak with me? I mean, I would have thought if she was in the area, she would have dropped by the borders to see me..." He said, a bit of hurt in his voice. "I haven't spoken with her since we met Jacob Thorben back in Iridescent Lagoon. Did she tell you anything interesting?"

[/dohtml]

A warning to the people - Kyrie - Dec 05, 2012

[dohtml]

A smirk showed upon her snowy face. 'I'll let I slip for once, Mr Slayer. Just because you're doing your job good. Don't let it happen again or feel my wrath!' Her bare teeth shimmering white to the brown wolf, trying to hold her serious lady-tiran like feeling didn't last long. Kyrie laughed feeling her own failure in her acting skills. Licking her lips wet she shook her head with a chuckle. The laugh faded a bit as Shade talked. 'Elettra is going to Copper Rock Creek. Nina Reinier, a friend of mine and Koda has been found wounded at our borders. She got treatment from Elettra but she has to say here for healing.' The thought of her friend that was doomed to stay in the Infirmary was not so pleasant. It would be more fun if Nina had visited in a other situation, preferable a healthy one. 'Because of her stay Elettra is going to talk with Nina's pack I suppose. In her absence I have to look over Nina.' The black woman would never leave her pack without good reasons. It was okay, it was not like Elettra had to be here every second of the day. They had Koda, Remy and Reed after all. The burden of the fae was shared among her high ranks and of course her pack. Kyrie didn't know how much you had to do as a leader but it did not look like the most easiest job. 'So, don't worry about El or Nina. If you want you can visit Nina, she's nice. May some members don't know yet spread the word. I don't want someone to mistake her for a prisoner.' Though Kyrie was sure Shade would be nice, he was a nice person.

Kyrie held her smile with force. Maybe she should not have denied seeing Shadow, but Shade was her friend just like Shadow. There was no way the sister wished that Kyrie would lie to her brother. The hurt in his voice cramped her heart. Should she be honest? No she could not, not till he would tell his history on his own. Or Shadow told him he told her about the Slayer past. Her white tail swung nervous around her legs. 'I think she intentionally wanted to go and visit. But it was late and she may have changed her mind to visit you at a better time.' The suggestion was weak like a dead leaf in autumn. Why wasn't she better at lying?
[/dohtml]

A warning to the people - Shade - Dec 10, 2012

Life is losing love and trying to mend the heart.

Shade knew it to be a bad idea to visit the Copper Rock Creek healer. The healer wasn't the easiest for him to get along with. She didn't trust him for some reason. His ears perked up in surprise to hear the name Nina. His nose sniffed around, he'd completely missed the scents of Nina all around. "It's not a wise idea for me to visit Nina. She's got some sort of grudge on me. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's because she doesn't get along with Shadow? I just don't know." He said, he looked into the young healers eyes. She was practically a sister to him, Kyrie was his sister basically. He never left family to dust. He always told the truth to family.

Death is losing the love of your life one too many times.

"I know Nina, she was at the borders the day I joined, to talk to Koda. Also, Shadowstorm was a friend of hers. Nina was healing her leg. I have no knowledge of they're current relationship." He said, his thoughts continued to trail back to Rose for some reason. He had to see her again soon. He'd been so caught up in his responsibilities of the pack, he was afraid that she would say that he didn't visit her enough. One last thought reached his mind, the thoughts on how much the Ridge family grew. They now had more members then ever. He was damn proud of the pack.

RE: A warning to the people - Kyrie - Dec 26, 2012

[dohtml]
Nina didn't like Shade? It softly said took Kyrie by surprise. It was hard to imagine Nina to dislike her brown male friend. She had never been with Nina and Shade at the same time so she didn't know for sure. It could be very well Shade's misconception. The girl knew all to well it was something she hoped for. Nina was her friend and so was Shade. If they couldn't go along it would be hard for her as friend for both. Maybe it was a bit too childish, the three were grown-ups. Let's make two from that since her mind often proved herself wrong.. But still! She wanted them to be friend and get along. Nina was nice and smart and Shade was so funny and really warm. 'Does Nina really dislike you?' She asked a bit childish with her pouting expression and big hazel eyes.

Shadow and Nina were friend. The white girl was sure about that one. After all you won't heal someone you don't like. Kyrie may, but that was her. Shadow was stubborn and Kyrie could imagine her being rebellious if she had to be helped by someone she despised. No they liked each other for certain. 'I think they get along well. Now Shadow can walk again I can understand she want to stretch her legs and go for a walk.' Kyrie did a step forward and pushed her nose against his with a little smirk. 'Stop being so overprotective and worry about yourself. You're old, soon you'll be a old elder nagging how hard life is. You don't want that right, old man.'
[/dohtml]

RE: A warning to the people - Shade - Dec 26, 2012

Shade looked at Kyrie with a bit of a 'really?' kind of look. He rolled his eyes a bit. "Yes, Nina really does dislike me. I think it's because maybe somehow she's found out about my past. It's the only reason she would have to hold a grudge on me. I did things in my past I'm not proud of. But I guess I'll never know that answer. I just don't think it's wise to show my face to her." He repeated over, he had a somewhat amused smile on his face. "It's been a long while since I've seen my sister. I fancy a visit to her, but alas I don't have the time. As it is I won't grow old and bitter. I have my Ro..." He cut himself off realizing Kyrie had no knowledge of his and Rosealia's relationship and Shade hoped to keep it that way.

Perhaps he could trust Kyrie with such information that could make him a lot of enemies if anyone was to find out. He looked into the young female's eyes and wondered what went on inside her head. It was to be a mystery forever and he gazed off past her to a willow that he had first arrived at. It was the place he'd first met Koda, and Elettra and Nina. It was the place he joined Willow Ridge at and a place he'd never forget. He truly would always keep it in his heart. He was a Ridge wolf by heart.
(252 Words Total)

RE: A warning to the people - Kyrie - Jan 02, 2013

[dohtml]

Had Shadow told Nina too about Shade? It could be they were friends after all, but than Shade and Nina weren't close so for Shadow to talk about Nina that also concerned her brother.. Well it wasn't like Nina was a gossip girl who would spread the history of Slayers through the Lore. No not at all but still. It was odd to think Nina would not like Shade because of his past. It was too superficial. The past was the past. May it be a big issue for Shadow and Shade, it didn't mean they would see them in a different light. Shade was still Shade just like it was with his sister. How unfortunate it was, because all the events Shade was how he was today. Nina would not judge someone on past alone. No if the red woman didn't like Shade it was probably because their personality clashed. Well that was hard to imagine too, but maybe she was a bit too with her happy-go-lucky every has to be friends mindset.. That last one sounded more logical.

'Ro?' She adverted to his cut sense. The cream girl tilted her head with a question mark above her head. What was Ro? A friend of his? Something to eat? Innocent gold hazel eyes were luring at his eyes. 'Shade..' Her voice sounded sweet as honey. 'What do you mean with Ro?' Did the brown male kept something from her? How could he! She would throw all her cuteness, innocent, Kyrie-like in the fight to know what Ro was. Maybe it was something little but she was curious. Her curiosity was awakened. Giving Shade another pouting session she didn't lose his gaze. 'Don't hold any secrets for me Shade Slayer. Or I'm going to put a tantrum.' Giving her silly threat maybe he will tell her. Maybe? No he will! She would find a way otherwise she would jump on his back and not let go. Well it's not like you tell everything to him. Her eyes darkened of a split second. Shut up, I'll tell him I knew. If he tells me at least, if he tells me I didn't break the promise with Shadow. Would he be hurt if Shade knew I knew about, everything?
[/dohtml]