Ruins of Wildwood
Sacred Grove Learn Me Right - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore III (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Thread: Sacred Grove Learn Me Right (/showthread.php?tid=3273)

Pages: 1 2

Learn Me Right - Namara - Nov 25, 2012

Namara was slowly padding in random directions, tired and beginning to feel quite lonely she was no longer as angry as she had been only days before, now she was just sad. She scented out a pack boarder and plodded well away from it to rest herself in a sunny spot, the weak sun barley warmed her fur, but it was enough to make her comfortable. Her eyes narrowed halfway as she slowly scanned the undergrowth more or less making sure she wouldn't encounter a hostile wolf. She was already well aware that her scent was being blown directly into pack territory but she didn't care, she was far enough away to be no threat. Plus it would be a shame for her to have to hurt some wolf for thinking she was weak.

Her thoughts began to wander towards, Kamota and Tenzin, as for Tenzin she knew he could care for himself though she often wondered where he went. Her usual question by Kamota, would she ever find him? Namara cursed herself every day for waiting until she had already caused him to run away before she decided to learn some compassion. Maybe one day she could find Kamota and he would forgive her, then she could help him find a pack if he wasn't in one by now and make him better than she always told him he was, which was the worst thing to ever fall out of a mother, wow she was mean. In reality she just sat, daydreaming and staring at a bush like it would speak, maybe she was going crazy.

Learn Me Right - Jessie - Nov 25, 2012

OOC: Sorry it's so short. I wanted to get something up but I have no muse!

[dohtml]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Jessie-Table.png);
background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:250px;
padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">

Pain coursed through Jessie as her paws thundered heavily against the snow covered ground, a headache and pain soon growing in her head and paws. She was sure she had stepped on many pieces of sharp ice as she ran, but she didn’t care, she just wanted to get to the outer edge or the grove and away from Swift River…just for a small while. It had been so long…so so long since Indru had left them, but the pain had not been getting any better…if anything it was rapidly becoming worse. Her body was thinning out, and for a pack wolf she was extremely thin…maybe even for a lone wolf. She still hunted here and there, but she was never found eating, only a few bites every now and then, but otherwise, her own eating was limited.

When she finally breached the borders her paw steps increased, her small size driving her faster. When she reached the sun spot she had been so recently sunning at she jumped up, her small size making it easy for her to get up to fast. And when she reached the top her tail dropped, her ears flattened and a continued song of remorse echoed out of her mouth. She had made sure she was away from her territory for a reason…she didn’t want her pack mates to see any of her inner or outer pain. They had other things to take care of…like the pups.

[/dohtml]

Learn Me Right - Namara - Nov 25, 2012

Namara sat in silence, until her senses snapped her out of it, a sound coming through the forest muffled by the snow. Large she thought, hopefully a pack wolf on her scent looking for a fight, she could hurt something right now. She wanted to blow off steam and a nice fight would do the trick. The pawsteps stopped, one more noise of movement, then a long low remorseful song echoed somewhere over her head. Namara spun sending snow scattering over the forest floor. She looked up and almost directly over head stood a large stone and atop was perched a small female singing the low refrain.

Namara's jaws opened "Hey! If you're going to whine do it somewhere else, some of us like to mourn our sorrows in silence" she stated gruffly although not entirely harsh. Her new found compassion found her wondering what could cause such a song of pain. Her cold grey eyes softened a touch, "Why are you making such a racket anyways?" Her frustration had subsided and now she was only curious. She felt some strange feelings stir in her heart, was that pity? No, those were feelings for weaklings. She was a strong and proud wolf, no pity should be taken on those lower than herself. But she also saw herself, her desperation, though in this wolf it read differently, she lost something but not in the same way Namara had lost Kamota.

Learn Me Right - Jessie - Nov 28, 2012

[dohtml]

Almost as soon as her small song had begun it ended, when a sharp voice interrupted her voice. She looked down upon the one who had called up to her, sorrowful emerald eyes cast downwards. She was in no mood for any sort of fight. All of it had already been drained out of her. Her paws shuffled on the ground beneath her, silence now raging over the two females. The other was obviously much larger than her and probably more well fed then her if she looked closer. But it didn’t matter. All this grief that was building up…it had already blocked most of her senses, leaving her defenseless against others. The question she was asked wasn’t one she had ever received and Jessie’s heart thundered loudly…enough for her own ears to catch up on it.

She cleared her throat quietly, her voice catching every now and then when she spoke, "One of my alpha‘s left the pack…" And when her voice faded she could no longer yet any more words out of her mouth. She shut down…everything that she seemed to be able to be cooping with fell and her shield crumbled. Her mind blanked out and she just stared down at the other, her eyes barely recognizing the wolf. She backed up slightly her paw almost slipping over the edge before she reared forward again, her form shrinking as she drowned in her own sorrows. Admitting that something had happened had finally made it more real than ever. Indru was gone.

[/dohtml]

Learn Me Right - Namara - Nov 29, 2012

Namara wanted to claw this young wolf's ears, how ridiculous an alpha left, oh well was in her mind, at least it wasn't blood and she didn't run them off. Stupid wolf, that was no reason to be upset, no lost blood no personal wrong done. "Why would you be upset over a wolf's own decision?" it was almost perplexing to see such pain over things that didn't even truly affect a wolf. But on the other side of Namara's thoughts maybe that was just another part of the compassion that was developing that she had not yet found.

"I guess leaving can upset someone. It upset me but that was my own stupid fault." She began to growl in her throat, she was getting angry again, she hated the feeling when she couldn't channel it. Why was she so pissed off. There was no reason to listen to this wolf bellyaching bout her alpha, she should be beaten for showing such weakness. It was almost gut wrenching to see emotion displayed so blatantly, it had been Kamota's problem too, he was weak. No, she could not be that way anymore that had caused too many problems, maybe this wolf could be practice, for trying to be ... nice.

Learn Me Right - Jessie - Dec 02, 2012

[dohtml]

The female in front of her didn’t seem very happy with Jessie’s current situation. She was growling at her. Every word made a new cut within Jessie. Was she surely being weak? She was trying definitely not to be and she knew she wasn’t doing a very good job at it, she was stll working on it though! Her eyes narrowed at the female below her, anger seeping into her soul. This female shouldn’t have been telling her how to life. She didn’t know what Jessie had been through, they were two different wolves, and different wolves have different ways of cooping with things. Her fangs were now slightly exposed, gleaming in the sunlight. A small growl escaped her muzzle, "Well, maybe I do things differently than you! I am a different wolf." Her tail lashed behind her a few times, hurt deep within her eyes.

She didn’t enjoy having someone coming up to her and telling her how to rule over her life. Mainly with her personal problems. At the moment, Jessie didn’t care about the sadness, for now the anger was boiling and making its way down her spine. The gray female’s fur was now bristling, her body shaking in rage. Why did so many wolves have to be bitches about what was going on in her life? They might have known what it was like to lose an alpha, but they didn’t know what it was personally like for her. No one was like her…no one!! So why did everyone always say they knew how she was feeling when they didn’t?

[/dohtml]

Learn Me Right - Namara - Dec 05, 2012

Namara's eyes lit up fun, yes this would be fun, she would have some fight out of this one. The small black and white wolf's fangs were bared, there was hurt in her eyes, yes that was good, hate me, want me to bleed. Namara bared her teeth as well as the others words flowed around her Maybe I'm a different wolf. Namara was beginning to get really angry, this little wolf shaking and whining about her life, she had no idea what real pain was how could she? All she lost was a precious little alpha and here was Namara who had ran off her own brother.

The more she thought the angrier she got, She just stood there growling, uncontrollably every wasted moment of travel every heartbroken look on Kamota's face as her and Tenzin tortured him into leaving every horrible wrong thing she had ever done to him was boiling into the very depths of her soul. This stupid little black and white lump of fur had made this happen all that she could think of was to stop it from living but she was planted firmly to the ground. Her jaws snapped out words before she could call them back to her muzzle."At least you're not the reason he's gone, not the reason your own damn brother could be dead, and you don't even know if he suffered or if it was quick, you just don't know!" she had almost howled them in her fit if rage and stood there growling and snarling afterwards, and glaring, glaring at the little wolf who stood before her.

Learn Me Right - Jessie - Dec 08, 2012

[dohtml]

Dominance…it was hat her stance easily screamed now as she stood there, her eyes blazing as she stood on top of the rock, her shoulders back and fangs exposed. This little bitch should have left awhile ago and left her to drown in her own song. An angry snarl erupted her muzzle from the words. There would be no mercy now, this other wolf had decided to pick a fight with the wrong wolf. Jessie would not submit to the other female. Her voice rang clear, anger lacing them, "Well that isn‘t my problem now, is it? Those were your choices not mine. You were a terrible sister. That is your own fault." Her voice was harsh like needles sticking out of a hay stack. She didn’t care if her words hurt anymore or not. This bitch deserved them.

Longing for her pack mates to surround her closed in on her like the shining sun above her head. Her head raised and she sang, calling for her pack mates, for them to gather and for their comfort. For one of them to be next to her and for her to be able to bury her head in their shoulder. She wanted Hotei, as much as things had been confusing, and she wanted him to be there for her. For them to have played like they had before so many things had happened. Her cold eyes then turned on the loner, hate obvious in her eyes, "I suggest you leave now."

[/dohtml]

Learn Me Right - Namara - Dec 09, 2012

(OOC; you made her cry! lol)

Her Jaws snapped with three sharp clicks, teeth snapping together. As the smaller wolf spoke she stopped growling abruptly. A terrible sister. Yes, she was, she was awful and horrible, if she never found Kamota she would hurl herself off the highest mountain and spiral to her death. She was the worst, and as this realization came upon her, raw horror and grief swept into her angry gaze her jaw dropped. She could do nothing, frozen to the spot. No! No! No! This couldn't be right no, she was hard on him she was cruel sometimes, but she still loved him he was blood.

"I'm sorry Kamota." she breathed as the small wolf fell away from her sight"I was wrong, so wrong, none of this ever should have happened" Namara was suddenly doing something she had never done, she began to whimper like she was nothing more than a pup. Her mind was beginning to fragment her voice altering between high pitched whines and growls, she was rooted to the spot, she wanted to run, but she wanted to stay she was almost ready for battle she wanted to be torn and beaten so she could match her heart. Though she knew now was not the time, she gazed up at the small wolf with pleading eyes. "Please don't" She whined"I..I don't really mean harm I'm sorry" her mind screamed at her to fight but she just couldn't, not without something to fight for, senseless anger ran her brother away, and could kill her.

Learn Me Right - Jessie - Dec 15, 2012

[dohtml]

He anger was not one of her attractive personality traits…and in truth it made her look like much of a bigger bitch than she actually was. She should have had a kind heart, not someone who would rip someone else’s heart out with a few simple words. Right now, she was letting her anger get the best out of her though, and she was now seething in anger. Nothing would be able to stop her, save a few of her friends. The muscles, which were slowly starting to get weaker, bunched up as she leapt and landed neatly in front of the loner, her fangs bared at her. Her words were sharp and itchy as she replied, "I want you to go away and never return to these lands."

Her jaws snapped at the female in front of her, hatred burning in her eyes. She hadn’t wanted any company and this wolf had decided to intrude and make a fool of her at the same time. That was something Jessie thought lowly of and didn’t appreciate what so ever. Annoyance was swelling up within her and she was just wanting to sink her fangs and claws into this bitch’s face. She growled threatening, hoping that this annoying female would leave her be and go on with her business.

[/dohtml]