Ruins of Wildwood
Hush Meadow Would you forgive me love? - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore III (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Thread: Hush Meadow Would you forgive me love? (/showthread.php?tid=3686)

Pages: 1 2

Would you forgive me love? - Rosealia - Jan 31, 2013

Theme song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrfrJtH6uA0 <3

[dohtml]
[font=georgia]

I went to your house

Walked up the stairs

I opened your door without ringing the bell

Rosealia felt her senses rage with the familiar memories made here. Yes, Hush meadow. Her amber orbs shone and burned with newfound love. Where was Shade? They had made arrangements to meet here at midnight. Did he rethink seeing her? Why would he do that! It was late. The moon would be directly above their heads soon. Silence echoed in her ears, but it was broken by the whoosh of wind that made the trees and grass dance. It was a little cloudy above, even for night. Stars shone in the cracks of the gray, fluffy sheep that specked the sky.

She did not want to avoid him. She hated the fact that being a mates in a pack could be so hard on them at around this time. Spring was coming soon. Her pelt prickled and tingled with the thought of being away from him. After all, they had just healed their relationship's wounds. Did it have to be so soon? The seasons were like love. You could not stop them from coming.

I walked down the hall

Into your room

Where I could smell you

[/dohtml]

RE: Would you forgive me love? - Shade - Jan 31, 2013

[dohtml]

The chocolate brown and jet black mixed wolf had just gotten out of a fight with a loner on a later midnight patrol. The damn loner had no senses for watching territories what so ever and he'd missed the beginning of his meeting with Rose. He had a wounded muzzle from the fight, but it would recover no doubt. The wolf with the chocolate brown eyes padded up behind his love. Gently licking her shoulder in respect. "Sorry I'm late, a loner was caught by our borders." He said kindly, his eyes full of compassion.

He gently walked around to in front of her and licked her forehead and sat down. His muzzle still stinging from the fight, though he had done his duty as a pack member. He could do his duty as a mate to protect her and talk to her. He was excited, they hadn't necessarily gotten along the greatest this past month. He knew that since he was not the alpha, and neither was she, they had to stay apart during the spring months to avoid mating. That was unless they wanted to leave the Willow. But they couldn't, it was they're home and there was no leaving now. He waited for her. He would always wait for her. She could decide what she wanted to do and he would always support her.

He couldn't help but admire her, the girl who had captured his heart and kept it safe from himself. The young brown and white women, the one with the yellow eyes. The one he was proud that she bore the same last name as him. Most would think siblings, as the last name. But those who truly know them... they were mates through and through. Through the thickest of the rough patches to the happiest of times. There was no making them leave each other. Not for anything stupid. Not for anything logical. This was true love.

His tail wagged as his eyes were obviously filled with excitement. He wondered if she could comment about him being late, he hoped not because I hadn't been able to run from the fight. He'd been frustrated and so he took out his anger on the nearly intruding loner. He couldn't have given in.

[/dohtml]

RE: Would you forgive me love? - Rosealia - Jan 31, 2013

AWH CRAP WE NEEDA MAKE A HEALING THREAD!!! from her sickness

[dohtml]
His voice perked her brown ears as if it was a reflex. She felt a familiar brown shape walk up behind her and lick her shoulder. Her broad head turned to looked at him and she smiled shyly. She didn't know was she was feeling so...lovey-dovey? She smiled, wagging her tail and licking all over his neck and face softly. She had missed him. A lot. Her glowing yellow eyes watched him with the utmost need to know more about him. To know what he was thinking.

She was happy to see him. The handsome, strong man was always there for her. That was something she truly appreciated from him. She finished licking, and she stepped back in an embarrassed hurry. They had been away from each other so long that she swore she must have been meeting a new wolf. Her stomach churned and butterflies fluttered in her whole body. This was a new love she had never felt before. She didn't care if he was late to see her.

"Um....I just wanted to ask you a favor, Shade."

[/dohtml]

RE: Would you forgive me love? - Shade - Feb 12, 2013

[dohtml]

Shade glanced into Rosealia's eyes, of course she knew that he'd do anything she asked. "What can I do for you my love?" He asked, his eyes full of concern for her, what was it that she needed. He would love to help as much as he could. He saw that in his own heart, he'd do anything for her, even he would leave Willow Ridge for her, but she loved it here. He doubted that she would ask him to run away with her, but if she did. He knew the answer.

His tail still wagging as he gently butted her shoulder with affection. He sat down, he was more in like a sphinx like position, his paw in front of him and his tail curled as around him as it would allow itself to go. He always wondered what it was like to lead a pack, what it was like to be born into a pack. He wondered what it was like to have the life he didn't.

His eyes looked at her tan and brown fur. Soon we cannot see each other for a while, or we would defy lady Elettra's laws. The laws she laid down to protect this pack. But what is so wrong about pups? Was it that they could not support them? I never knew the likes of a pack or what it did. This is my first pack ever. Depending how things play out, it might not be my last. He thought to himself.

[/dohtml]

RE: Would you forgive me love? - Rosealia - Feb 18, 2013

[words: 307]

[dohtml]

Of course, her requests to him would never be so demanding. If he didn't want to do something, she wouldn't make him. Eyes meeting his, she huffed softly and watched him sit down regally. Her mind flashed with images of his stature high above a crowd; leading a pack; speaking strongly to a circle of packmates. She tingled everywhere and a tickling sensation came with the thought of it. Her heart slowed as she forced herself to speak. Use your words, dammit Rose! she thought, resisting the urge to lash her tan tail behind her needlessly in a useless bout of frustrated anxiety. Why are you freaking out? He's your mate for sky's sake! If you can't talk to him, then who CAN you bloody talk to?

Well, yourself, for one. At least I know tha- And then she realized she stood there gaping and heating up behind her fur like an idiot. Right, nice goin'! Just try not to be such an unimpressive, ugly idiot next time Rose! Her ears fell to her head and she gave a weak and ridiculous smile. This wasn't a big deal, she was just over-thinking this whole thing. "Will you pleasepleaseplease help me with some battle training? I just didn't know who else to run to and IneedhelpdefeatingSkana!" Her words ran together in a big spill. She hoped she wouldn't have to repeat herself again, because she swore that her "train of thought" devastatingly just crashed and lit up in flames as an explosion mushroom of absurdity in the most awful ways.

So there she was, gazing up at this man and mate, Shade, with what was probably the most pitiful gaze she had ever put on. Something inside of her made her inner consciousness kick itself. Shade was all for justice! He was a HERO! What if he thought training me for defeating Skana was....wrong?

Well, I guess we'd see...

[/dohtml]

RE: Would you forgive me love? - Shade - Feb 18, 2013

OOC: He is referring to the trail of Jessie, who he as met, Ice, and Fenru to Red Fern Forest

[dohtml]

328 Words

Shade smiled at Rosealia as she asked her question, it was simple enough and there were no rules against it. It was just combat training that she happened to be using to face Skana. Then if something happened where Koda and Elettra were to both step down or die, then they would be a leading couple, not him and Skana. He loved her and would prefer to not have to show dominance to her at every pack event. His tail wagged slightly as he answered, his eyes lit up with joy at the thought of just having some alone time with her again. "Of course I'll help Rose! You didn't even need to ask, all you had to do was tell me that I was going to help you train and lead me away to the mountains, or to the meadow. In fact, there was a trail I found of a wolf I knew, it was odd since it led through the mountains, away from the pack, that I wanted to check out. We could train on the way!" He said, his ears perked up, listening with excitement.

He had remembered the scents of the pack that had clung the the girls pelt when he met her, it smelled of the river, the same scent traveled into the mountains. He had smelled it just before the flash floods that had occurred when he had gone to tell Nina to tell of Koda's fate. He hoped that Koda would be alright to lead, he feared he was not good enough nor ready to lead. The moon hovered above them in the sky, the midnight patrol was over so he had no need to go back to the borders. They could leave right now to follow the trail if she wanted. He was completely relaxed and his tail was drooping. The snow beneath his feet and the freezing cold temperatures nearly made him shiver. He looked at her with kind eyes.

[/dohtml]

RE: Would you forgive me love? - Rosealia - Feb 19, 2013

[words: 315]

[dohtml]

His smile reflected on her soul. He was not mad. He was not going to judge her. His response soothed her ears and her meek smile became once again strong and confident. Shade seemed suddenly blissful. She could hear her little heart softly pounding in her fluffy tan chest. The words that came from him were compassionate and honest. Her stomach fluttered as she raised her head a little, nuzzling her nose into his dusty milk chocolate chest. Then there was information about a trail. Towards the mountains. She stepped backwards to watch him. Her paws prickled with the idea of her pads getting pricked with rocks, cracking from the long journey. Of course, with Shade by her side, she wouldn't be troubled. Not at all. She cherished the time they got to spend together. And we get to train together on the way! It sounded like quite the adventure, and she wondered if Elettra would be okay with the idea of the two disappearing for a few nights to check out the trail.

Mating season was awfully close, and she didn't know if the dark queen would force herself inbetween the loving couple to prevent mating...It seemed like something a leader might consider doing to a non-leading couple of wolves in the pack.Still, Rose forced herself not to think of such awful possibilities! Where would thinking like that get her? Absolutely nowhere! Her tail swished behind her as she nodded. "One thing is troubling me, though..If you become a leader, will you still stay with me?" Her head bowed uncertainly and she whined a little with the thought. She didn't know why, but her mind linked 'leading pair' and 'no more shade' together automatically. There was no reasoning behind it, Rosealia just somehow associated them with each other. Just like you always associated trees with leaves or the ground with grass.

[/dohtml]

RE: Would you forgive me love? - Shade - Feb 20, 2013

[dohtml]

Shade was shocked and a bit offended by her question. “I’ll be the same old me, always loving you, even if I do become leader. I’ll always be there beside your Rose, I always will be.” He whispered into her ear. His tail wanted to just wrap around them both to keep them together, much like an arm around a humans shoulder. But he couldn’t. His most compassionate and lovely look that he could muster in his eyes. He wanted to never leave, to be here is a moment. He wondered… if breeding season came along, could they just break from the willows. Could he turn his back on his first pack? Maybe, his love was strong enough, but would Rosealia be willing. Of course they would have to talk it through together. IT was a crazy idea. But it opened many possibilities. Pups of their own, they could be raised as Shade had, as lone wolves, just with different teachings. Perhaps they could be raised in a pack, one that they could start.

Shade was always there for her, so whatever she wanted, he would give her. They could start on that trail soon too. But right now, they had to savor the moment of being together, of being one with each other. Shade wanted to just run away and leave, knowing that what he wanted could not be achieved in Willow Ridge. But he held back. Elettra would kill him and Rose if they did that. But what more did they have to lose? They could lose everything. It was a worthy gamble to him, one he was willing to take, but he did not speak a word about it.

[/dohtml]

RE: Would you forgive me love? - Rosealia - Feb 21, 2013

[words: 255]

[dohtml]

Rose could see the shock in his eyes. It made her flinch and sigh a little. His promise was so sincere that she swore that it could be topped with whipped cream and sprinkles. She believed it, though, because she always believed him. There was no reason to think he was lying. If anything, she was the one that they could not trust. Feeling like a real idiot, she stepped back and nodded, glancing at her paws for a few seconds. She shrugged it off and glanced back up at him with a newfound, somewhat fake, confidence. She wagged her tan tail timidly and opened her mouth to pant a little. Unlike his, her thoughts had completely passed mating or pups for the moment being.

"I'm sorry..." Sometimes, she sincerely wished she could be as strong as him. Maybe this was the reason why she wanted to train? In her head, it was the only way to become stronger. To learn after the only wolf she was sure wanted to waste time with her. She also wanted to spend as much time possible with him before, well, spring. Rosealia glared at him assuringly to let him know that she was okay before tilting her head. "Okay, so, where was the trail heading? Take me to it." She murmured, eyes gleaming in fake joy. Rosealia Slayer had never been so emotionally unbalanced in her life. She really didn't know what was going to happen this spring, but she had a feeling that neither did her mate.

[rose's exit. you make the last post?]

[/dohtml]

RE: Would you forgive me love? - Shade - Feb 21, 2013

[Perhaps 1 more round for her to answer the question and them to head to Bramble Falls?]
[dohtml]

Shade looked at her as she apologized, granted he hadn’t any idea why she was apologizing, he understood where the question came from and her concern. “Rose, there is no need to apologize; I have a question for you though. This spring… do you want to be bound to the laws of Willow Ridge, or do you want to write your own laws? I’m asking you this because I feel that as long as the laws of Willow Ridge bind our relationship…. We cannot be who we want to be nor can our relationship move further. Will you continue the Slayer line with me?” He said as his heart racing as he waited for her response. He was curious as to if she actually meant her oath to Elettra. It was disloyal, especially for a leader, but it was what his heart wanted. He was attracted to Rose and Rose to him, so why be stuck in the jaws of someone else other than to put up with pains and tortures.

“There is a place we need to visit before we start on the trail. It’s a place I’ve always loved since I’ve been in Relic Lore and it deserves to be shared with you.” He whispered into her ear as he smiled, his tail was still drooping and his ears perked with curiosity. He honestly had no idea how his mate would react to such questions or the place he was going to show her. What he had asked of her, it was treasonous to the pack they swore faithfulness to. They were going to turn their backs on them all, the world would fall around them, but they would have each other. If Shade planned it right, they would have a pack too. He couldn’t be sure that he was going to have a pack, but go big or go home. With his plans, there was no going home anymore.

[/dohtml]