Ruins of Wildwood
Fireweed Rise I'll be reaching for the stars with you - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Incompleted Relic Lore (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Fireweed Rise I'll be reaching for the stars with you (/showthread.php?tid=8944)

I'll be reaching for the stars with you - Enoki - Mar 12, 2015

OOC: After her thread with Elettra where she departs from Willow Ridge. That thread is still in progress so bits about that will remain vague. @Heigen

[dohtml]

This was it. No longer could Enoki seek refuge under the weeping willows and their whip like branches that caressed her bi-colored pelt in the changing seasons. As she maneuvered through said trees now the very branches now offered her slender form a gentle touch of goodbye like old friends going their separate ways. Who knew how long it would be before she set her amber eyes on their drooping leaves again if at all. Stepping out from the shadows of their branches into the late afternoon sunlight that bathed the snow riddled Rise her body welcomed the warmth to the dark hairs of her pelt. It felt good to feel warmth again instead of the cold despite the temperatures still dropping into the chilling low single digits once the moon was high in the night sky. At least a different type of heat than the one making her go crazy. Each day since the first signs of spring popped up around the land her body was beginning to take on the changes it brought on. First came the switch to her attitude. The sight of any female making her want to assert her dominance on them and snap with any word ushered from their inky lips. Then came the itch. Oh god the itch was the worst part of it all and drove her the most mad. The attitude she could hold back when needed, but there was no stopping the 'fleas' dancing on her skin. Romping in the snow did nothing. Rubbing against trees and leaving her scent behind did nothing. There was only one cure for it and she couldn't fight back the urge to seek it out anymore. Heigen.

Enoki knew it was near foolish of her to leave the ridge just to fulfill her selfish desires, but the Ashrelle woman wasn't getting any younger. This was why she had come to the Rise where the two wolves had met many nights in secrecy under the cover of night. This was where she would call for the man that had stolen her heart and inform him of her departure from the Willow wolves. His queen was now free to be at his side if he still wished to call her his. Coming to a halt her swarthy crown tilted back to issue a howl sweet in tone, beckoning the presence of the one wolf she wanted next to her. The one she was hoping would soothe the twisting in the pit of her stomach. A few moments passed by before she dared lower her head to hang level with the ground, amber orbs focused on the base of the mountain where she knew his earth toned silhouette would appear. "Come to me my love." She spoke in her mind, the burning of her skin growing stronger the more she thought of his body pressed against hers. Not even the snow could cool her body now.

[/dohtml]

RE: I'll be reaching for the stars with you - Heigen - Mar 21, 2015

[dohtml]

The Colette man couldn't keep track of how many times he had woke up in the middle of slumber looking for his regal queen. She should be next to him but instead she was tucked away in the safe enclosure of willows. It didn't help that this time of year, Spring, all the females around him smelt rather enticing. Of course his body was willing for any female it was obvious his heart only wanted Enoki. If she so accepted him in such a way. Ever since that first evening she had stolen his eyes and heart. The large man's regal queen had held onto them ever since.

He couldn't handle it anymore he had to go find her. Descending down the mountain side he whined and howled furiously until he couldn't any longer. By then he had traveled far enough down he could safely pick up his pace. Almost racing over the lands to find his queen. Besides, what was a loyal knight suppose to do without his regal queen?

There she was. Her tones calling out for him so sweetly. While he was excited and it also caused a shaky feeling in his gut that might resemble mal de mer. Not wasting a minute he howled back out in his deep tones to his queen. "I'm here my queen," Rushing and rushing it didn't take more than a minute for him to come across her precious form. She seemed even more beautiful each time he laid his rusty eyes on her form. Time was kind to her mature form.

"My darling.." The term of endearment dribbled from his lips in deep hushed tones. Wagging his tail behind him he couldn't help but move forward to embrace her fully. Everything about her was so mysterious yet so inviting. So he gave in to his greedy ways. Now close enough to touch his nose to her's. "I've missed you." It was a whisper on hot breath just for her ears. Closing his eyes slowly he allowed himself to accept her presence.

[/dohtml]

RE: I'll be reaching for the stars with you - Enoki - Mar 21, 2015

Short and crappy cause distractions >.< Next one will be better. 
[dohtml]

There. Just above a ridge in the rise appeared the faint silhouette of her knight in shining armor(fur) coming to her aid.  In the exact spot she knew he would come from. Her rescuer had heard her calls and came galloping to where she waited. The sounds of his own howls for her filling her ears with such spine tingling tones that it took so much control to remain rooted to her spot, dull black nails tilling the soil beneath them in her angst. Just the sight of him was enough to steal the very breath from her lungs. He was finally coming to take the awful burning away from her skin. To make her all better again. My darling. came the first words of endearment from her love, the ebony of her muzzle lifting to nuzzle into the plush fur at the nape of his neck after their noses briefly touched. A simple touch that made her body feel so alive. Like she was now a live wire sizzling and burning in the core of her bones. "Ive missed you too." She returned as a shiver ran down the length of her spine as his warm breath tickled the hair lining the inside of her ear, pressing the confines of her body into that of his. Feeding the desire that raged inside the Ashrelle woman, but fueled the fire burning in her bones. "How have you been?" She asked as her head lowered to brush the top of her muzzle against the underneath of his chin, finding herself needing his touch more and more as each second passed them by. Enoki just couldn't get enough of him, her tail wagging wildly behind her as it lathered the scent of her heat all around them.

[/dohtml]

RE: I'll be reaching for the stars with you - Heigen - Mar 31, 2015

-cries because I took forever-

[dohtml]

"How have you been?"

"I'm better now that I have you back within my grasp, Miss Enoki."

The earth toned man's words came out gravelly and breathy all at once. His heart was racing so fast that the pounding in his chest would easily be heard by his new woman's ears if she listened close enough. This moment felt as if it was racing by so fast before him. In reality perhaps only moments had passed between the new loves. Had he been in his right mind and not thinking so savagely about Enoki's form he would question these emotions. Was this really love or was it a 'spring fever'?

Nipping softly at her forehead he then licked the base of her ear. His action was done with a bit of careful force. Pulling away from the black and white woman's side Heigen casually moved to stand next to her; his face was towards her rear and his rear towards her face. Offering a nip of some sort to her flank. Breathing in through his nose the scent that flowed off of her regal form caused him to shiver. Oh how delicate yet strong his queen was. It was rather strange how someone could be two opposite things at once. Somehow Enoki managed to make it work.

His tawny form circled around her to match up with her. The Colette's tall handsome form pressed into her side delicately. "And you my Queen? Everything is going well?" Heigen only wished for the best treatment to befall upon this woman. She deserved the best and he was determined to give her the best.

[/dohtml]

RE: I'll be reaching for the stars with you - Enoki - Mar 31, 2015

If we can manage to do 3 more post each by the end of April 1st this can still count if not it can just go towards the 5 private threads needed to become official mates.

[dohtml]

Slowly the corner of her lips curled up to form a faint smirk against its swarthy background at the breathlessness that took over his words as they tumbled out of the man's mouth to settle in the soft tuft of Enoki's inner ears. A low 'mm' of sorts rumbled pleasantly in response within the cavity of her throat while allowing the salmon of her tongue to poke past her lips to give the strands of hair nestled at the base of his throat a preening lick before his hovering jaws moved to place a nip to her forehead followed by a lick to the base of her ear. The very action bringing forth a subtle whimper from her throat as the woman felt heat rise under her skin to pump at the points of her ears, within her limbs to her tail tip. Soon though her body was left with a frigid chill threatening to create another whimper when Heigen pulled the warmth of his body away to stand rear to tail with one another. Points of his teeth offering a nip to her flank that was returned to his own by the fangs sheathed behind her lips after a shiver like that of a ripple coursed down the length of her spine causing her fur to fluff itself out.

Fire began to grow behind the dark amber of the she-wolf's eyes as they remained trained on the earth toned man as cream paws circled her darker shape until once more they stood level with each other despite the height difference. Leaning her cranium forward another set of playful nips were adorned to the broadness of his shoulders once their bodies pressed into each other again, another string of words leaving that handsome mouth of his. "As well as a queen could be without her king at her side. Until now." The words flowed effortlessly while holding that airy, lighthearted tone so used so often with the earthy man who had managed to capture her heart and hold it for ransom. But was this love she felt flowing through her veins or just another case of spring fever clouding her judgement by mother natures animalistic instincts to preserve ones gene pool? The Ashrelle woman knew not, but for now, in this moment it didn't matter. They were together without the complications of the past. No longer did Enoki have a pack to return to with the approach of dawns first light. She could follow him until he wanted her no more. She would follow him.

[/dohtml]

Re: - Spirit of Wildwood - Mar 31, 2015

There is a rabbit\'s nest nearby. +1 Health