Ruins of Wildwood
Red Fern Forest temptation greets you like a naughty friend - Printable Version

+- Ruins of Wildwood (https://relic-lore.net)
+-- Forum: Library (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Archives (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: Relic Lore V (https://relic-lore.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=122)
+---- Thread: Red Fern Forest temptation greets you like a naughty friend (/showthread.php?tid=8989)

Pages: 1 2

temptation greets you like a naughty friend - Camio - Mar 22, 2015

@Naira

Camio didn't want to but he had left @Nova briefly to get her a meal and maybe a gift. The tawny Zamora knew she would be having to feed not only herself but the beautiful thing (or things) growing inside of her precious form. He was happy to be able to have his children come from Nova. All of these lovely thoughts made the day seem brighter and a smile was graced on his lips. Everything was going to be great for the two lovers.

Trailing through the woods he was hoping to find something. Old tracks of birds or hares showed up every now and then. Of course the stale scents of passing predators would show up rarely that made his hackles raise. The Zamora male felt the need to keep his young bride as far away from harms way as possible. Which might have been why he set up a safe and secure place before leaving to do his chores. He still felt the need to turn around and go home but he knew if he showed up with no food for Nova he would feel guilty. Oh how he was caught in a giant spider web of worries.

Stopping for a minute he sniffed around the ferns. The young male was looking for anything at this point. A nest, a trail, even some sort of paw prints. Grumbling softly he came up empty. It just meant that he had to keep looking harder. Anything to get something for his mate.

RE: temptation greets you like a naughty friend - Naira - Mar 22, 2015

@Camio

[dohtml]

you're gonna be the one that saves me

• NAIRA •

and after all, you're my wonderwall

Even though snow covered the ground she would never forget this place. Weeks, no, months spent winding between the ferns and the undergrowth with a small dark shadow at her heels, trying as hard as she could to survive, and find a way back up over the mountain… Even though she had come to peace with all that had happened it didn’t mean she liked this place any more than before.

A persistent itch still prevailed beneath her thick coat and frustration could be seen in her steps. Her heavy head cast about, taking in the stale criss-crossing scents that laced the woods, indicating no lack of life in these parts. A familiar scent, fresher than the rest, filled her lungs and her tongue reached out to taste the air before swiping down over her dark leathery nose, her ears swaying about for any sign of the wolf that had so recently passed by.

Under it all she could smell something else, someone else. @Nova could be of use to her, if she could be convinced to cooperate, although it would seem she was only keeping company with the wolf who walked these woods currently. Her amber eyes finally fell on the back of a tawny pelt, but where a normal wolf might have called out a greeting she held her position, observing from the shadows as the young male cast about seeking probably the same something that had drawn her to these woods in the first place.

template base by GINNYSAURUS | image by GREY
[/dohtml]

RE: temptation greets you like a naughty friend - Camio - Mar 22, 2015

Camio is a little perv sometimes..
[dohtml]

Camio Zamora

Why did something familiar come drifting upon the air? The smell of something, no, someone distracted him from his searching. Perhaps he was delusional, perhaps he wasn't. Lifting his head he looked around and moved about until he could be greeted with the sight of someone he once knew.

It couldn't be. It wouldn't be. It surely shouldn't be.

He had to be dreaming. Soon he would awake next to his young love curled up into his form. Alas as much as he blinked or rattled his mind it appeared this wasn't some dream. Everything blurred together for a moment. Her scent mixed with the tasteful scent of a mature woman. While the scent was enough to send a pinprick feeling down his spine he knew it was wrong but what was he to do? Primal instincts were certainly a bitch sometimes.

Eyeing over her form he couldn't help but smile softly. It was apparent this woman knew what she was doing. Being so strong and mysterious. Pulling his lip up briefly he dropped it along with lowering his head. "Is it really you, @Naira? I feel as if it's been forever." His voice was deep and smooth. The Zamora felt horrible and guilty but he did love a woman with good looks and an iron paw. While he hadn't known the woman long it didn't take long to spot out good looks. Maybe the Zamora male was just lusting after woman this spring. Perhaps he was just looking for a change from his fragile little Nova. Everyone needed change in one way or another.

"You do remember me don't you?" He lifted a paw hesitating to move any closer as sharp ears pinned back against his neck.

"Speech."
one you could never bring yourself to hate

[/dohtml]

[dohtml]

• NAIRA •

A smirk touched the corners of Naira’s lips as @Camio’s brown eyes fell on her large frame. She moved forward confidently, the ferns in her path bowing aside as she passed. The older wolf closed the distance between them until three short bounds were all that separated two tawny wolves. He called her by name and her chin lifted proudly in response, her tail which had been sitting level with her spine, inched higher.

While he may have felt she had been missing forever, now that she was back it felt as though barely a day had passed. She had left these lands in a woeful state, but her time with her family had served her well and now she was renewed. Naira would much rather be beneath the thick canopy that sheltered her birth pack, or on the mountain, maybe even in the western lands. There were so many bad memories here, but this was where she needed to be and so she tolerated it. Barely.

Of course she remembered Camio, she never forgot one who had pledged their loyalty to her but that didn’t mean she would so readily acknowledge the young man before her (she knew how delicate an ego could be). Instead of responding with reassurance, she looked over his shoulder, a disinterested tone responding with “Should I?”

Catching no sight or sign of her daughter she turned her burning gaze back on the earth hued wolf that stood before her. “Tell me boy, where is my darling daughter? I have missed her so.” The smile that touched her lips didn’t quite meet her eyes.

[/dohtml]

Re: - Spirit of Wildwood - Mar 22, 2015

There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity

[dohtml]

His ego was clearly wounded. The Zamora wouldn't allow it to show though. Puffing out his chest he licked his inky lips. "You indeed should, my queen." The two words at the end of his sentence were laced with pure pleasure. The tawny male's heart was beating heavy. She was close enough to touch but he didn't dare make contact with her. @Naira's form was certainly pure in his eyes. In fact she was almost as pure as Nova was to him.

Listening to his former alpha's words caused him to frown slightly. He could clearly understand that a mother to daughter relationship was never anything to be messed with but he didn't feel like giving Nova away. Not yet. "If you wanted her so bad you would have kept her close when you had the chance." A smug look was given at the larger woman. He was offering her a challenge through words. Would she spit her own fire back or simply get flustered? While Camio didn't doubt her in general he had no true idea how she would do under his given pressure.

"Besides, I've saved her from her horrid sister and comforted her through the Keep tragedy. I think she deserves a break from her family affairs." Flicking his tail behind him there was a glint in his eyes. He wanted to test his boundaries. While he had sworn his loyalty to Naira (and likely still held it to her) he just wanted to test his boundaries. Even if it meant a bit of a tussle.

"Speech."

[/dohtml]

[dohtml]

• NAIRA •

The smug look on his face flicked a switch and the time for games was over. A minuscule twitch as she squinted at the wolf before her was the only warning that may have been given if he was watching closely. She allowed the boy to run his mouth a little more, inflate himself with his own ego as the muscles in her shoulders and haunches tensed. Her spine dipped as though she about to sit before she propelled herself forward like a spring under too much pressure.

The smile was gone from her face as she flung herself at the smaller, younger wolf, teeth snapping towards his face as her weight was thrown at his body, aiming to put the boy on his back. He may have only intended to test the boundaries but she was intent on showing him where the line sat in the sand. “@Camio Zamora, you best listen and listen well. When it comes to my children there is no middle ground. If I find one hair out of place on my favourite daughters head you will find yourself without one, and not a single god in heaven or on earth. Will. Save. You. Saliva dripped from the corner of her mouth, it was probably more words than she had strung together in a sentence to anyone who wasn’t her family for years.

A heavy huff left her chest in a grunt, her eyes narrowing to see if her message would be heeded. She had no patience for fools.

[/dohtml]

[dohtml]

So his queen did have fire in her. Both in words and actions. Camio allowed himself to be thrown back by her large form. Laying on his back all he could do was stare at her and hope this wasn't the last wolf he would see. While he did like being able to dominate some it was clear he also liked being dominated by others sometimes. Her words left his ears twitching in hopes of getting her evil voice out of his mind.

"@Naira, I would expect you of all wolves to know I would keep your daughter in the finest condition and the safest possible." His words were accompanied with a small whine. While he respected Naira and rather clearly understood he still stood beneath her, he also just wanted her fat ass off of him.

Flicking his tail against the ground he grinned softly. "Get off of me and I'll gladly show you were we have set up as a temporary home." All he could really do for the moment was lay like a helpless pup on his back. Of course Camio didn't expect to be taken down so swiftly within a matter of minutes he really should have seen it coming. He had ran his mouth off to a powerful wolf. What else should he have expected to happen? The male was aware that Naira wasn't one to give in, so that only left him to be the one to give in. "If you wish I can also fill you in on our doings..."

"Speech."

[/dohtml]

[dohtml]

• NAIRA •

Why Nova might have needed protecting from Aponi was completely overlooked for now. She had her own goals to achieve before she might worry herself with the genuine condition of her daughter, if she had the capacity anymore to worry about others at all. She moved off the man, giving him enough space to get up but still throwing a harsh nip toward his flank to remind him just where he stood. She followed it up with a growl for good measure.

She didn’t particularly want to travel any further from the Spectral Woods, but the journey might yet prove to be worth her time. Weighing up the options in her mind she decided she had time to spare yet and so she nodded to the young man, indicating he should lead the way. While she didn’t particularly care to hear of their doings, it might seem off if she didn’t endure his nattering and so she took the attempted bait and tried to keep the boredom from her voice. “Do tell…” she requested, forcing a smile. Why her daughter would choose to keep company with such a man she would never know.

[/dohtml]

[dohtml]

The large woman moved and the smaller male thought he was safe. Until he felt her teeth upon his flank. A snarl would have rippled through him had he not just been dominated by @Naira. Stifling a grumble he led the way. Part of him feared that Naira would want to take Nova back while the other half of him wanted to think that this was just a friendly family visit, even though the rest of the 'family visits' seemed to be rather hostile.

Shuffling along the red forest floor he decided to lay down the basic relationship of him and Nova. "Let's just get this straight. Nova and I are happily in love." He looked at Naira almost expecting her weight to be thrown at him again. How would he ex-alpha feel about him taking up her daughter as his beloved mate? Swallowing the lump in the throat he decided he had no where to go but forward with this conversation. "In fact we are starting a family of our own..which means you'll be a grandmother." Camio would have smiled had his brain not been so wracked with nervous fear. Every moment he had to be prepared for the possible teeth of Naira to come nipping at his skin.

"Of course there was a beginning to all of this. We had found Aponi in a pack, things got rather heated and for the safety of Nova we left the scene. Traveling over the mountains we stayed with the Woodland wolves for the winter until it was time for us to take our leave. Now we are safely tucked away in our own location." The Zamora's ears flicked back just waiting to hear the large woman's words. Surely this would all either please her or highly displease her. Both of those outcomes left Camio deathly scared though.

"Speech."

[/dohtml]