568 Users Online
Google, Bing

A little rendezvous — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mell who has 1 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mori Seale
I hope I'm doing this right~ n-n'
Raw wonder encouraged the stray young wolf to press on. She didn't recognize the forest, but that didn't phase her. She didn't recognize any forest after all. She hadn't been apart of this new landscape for long. It filled her with excitement. Adventure. Feelings she'd come to familiarize since leaving her birth pack. All that and... well, hunger. She was scarcely full nowadays. Guess that comes with being a rather poor excuse for a hunter. Anyway, she could manage for now. She'd gone longer without a meal.

A gentle breeze sighed through the dangling branches and combed through her black fur. She briefly closed her eyes and lifted her head to enjoy the sensation. Mori liked the forest. She liked the way the trees offered up their shadows; liked the soft grass that squished between her toes, and the fresh scent of rabbit and... she faltered. What was that scent? She knew it. It was familiar, yet... notably unfamiliar. Her frame stiffened as she inclined her ebony nose to try the smell again. Other wolves. Not just one, but many. She wondered if they were nearby, or if they had only been passing through. Did they live in this forest? She wouldn't doubt it. It was beautiful. She would live in this forest too if she could; well, if this scent wasn't here. She mused over the idea, and curiously considered what might happen if they, whoever they were, decided to chase her away. It wouldn't come as any surprise to her. Other wolves simply didn't appreciate trespassers, and, after all, Mori didn't belong anywhere. She was a stranger to them. A stranger to Relic Lore, even.

She kneaded the tender earth with her claws. Come danger, her petite body and long legs could take her away faster than any aggressor; at least, that's what she hoped. Her own doubt made her feel uncomfortable. What would she say to another wolf anyway? She certainly wouldn't want to get on anyone's bad side. Who knows what sort of brutish animals were patrolling these neck of the woods. They might eat her alive! It's best I just keep going, she thought. Sticking around won't do me any good. Must be something to snack on around here anyway. She trudged forward... but it hadn't been long before she heard a branch snap nearby. She whipped around to face the noise, "Who goes?" She challenged. Perhaps confidence would give her the upper hand, never mind her impish size.