Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
@Silver
So they dug your graveAnd the masquerade
Aeolus Argyris
Will come calling outAt the mess you've made

Aeolus has been part of Pitch Pine Trail for a little over a week and a half, and despite seeing wolves in the pack den, he had no interactions with those who he was to call family. His paws took him along the borders that he knew very well already and he occasionally marking the trees that surrounded the territory. He had grown use to the wet ground that was the marsh he lived in and he always seemed to be serious, holding a sombersided expression or doing something that could benefit the pack in some way shape or form. It had to be done by someone, and with him trying to gain the trust of Sir Ace and Lady Anastasia, he needed to stay completely focused.

There are more important things.... friendship and bravery. His mind started to trail off into his own thoughts, and his ears were perked up so if he heard someone approach he could make sure he was focused when they got there. Or if there was a howl that involved anything having to do with him, he could answer and run to the location, for now, there was nothing to do other than patrol, he literally did rounds and rounds of patrols all day, taking small breaks when he came across a trail of a hare or something that could be used in the cache. He turned in at about Midnight and woke up around first sun and did the same thing. He seemed fine with it, and he felt like if he wasn't working, he was being counter productive. He had no need to socialize with his packmates, he had himself and his mind.

(This post was last modified: Sep 22, 2013, 10:13 PM by Aeolus.)
[Image: 35zz.png]
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver

Silver had nothing better to do than run around catching rabbits and sometimes a bird for the packs' cache. As she had been given no jobs to do sense returning. It had bothered her to be 'locked' up inside the pack lands. Her job as a scout was to go look out at other packs and scout the area. She wasn't a hunter nor was she a teacher. So she had no reason to be in the borders. Sure it felt nice to have a break but her legs were dying to run. Her fur was wanting to feel the wind rush through it. But most of all she wanted to go explore new areas. There was so much more to these lands then what she had seen.

Finally tiered of catching the rabbits. She returned to the packs cache with only two rabbits. Apparently not many wished to show themselves today. Maybe she would have had more luck if she went farther out of this area into wide open spaces. Just like the place where she met the Alpha of Whisper Caverns. Yes, she could remember it so clear. A huge field full of lush grass. The only thing that brought a sour taste to her mouth was the thought of that bobcat. Damn thing gave her a few marks on her muzzle that were starting to heal and fade away. At least they weren't scaring.

The scent of a new member brought a smile upon her face. It brought joy to know that maybe this pack wasn't going straight to the ground. Trotting around following the scent of what appeared to be a male she realized that the male had been doing lots of border patrols. This had brought a little bit of a sway to her tail. Silver was happy to know that this new member meant good doings to the pack and not harm. Nor was he a slacker which was also a plus.

Silver was then able to see the male. Her ears leaned forward as if to hear anything from him. Trotting towards him she held herself proud "Nice to meet you Sir. I'm Silver, Silver Shadow. The packs' personal scout." yes, the packs' personal scout. Head held high gave the appearance to the male that she was was proud of her home and her job within the pack. As the pack was her home and always will be as long as Ace chooses to stay.

PITCH PINE Trail
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
Aeolus Argyris

His gray and white coat stayed flat, he was unsure of the strange black fae before him, even if she was a packmate, he saw all strangers that he did not personally know as unsure. They proved themselves to him and in turn he proved himself to them. It was his way of making sure honor was above pack relations. There could be an evil wolf in the pack, that no one sees as evil, unless they truly look in the heart of that wolf. The black fur that she sported simply reminded him of Thorne, the evil brute who had led his former pack to chaos. His orange eyes danced around, engulfing the surroundings with the fire in his eyes, he still held a small smile. His own peppered fur was still getting use to the wet surroundings of the fen.

An INSTAURATION of hope had occurred in him just days before when Ace had accepted him into the pack. He felt as if he could do almost anything, and he was more of the silent type anything, so he just kind of stood there, a small dip of his head to recognize what she said. She was a very proud wolf from what he could tell. He decided to say something, not in a rude or brash, but more of a small retort. He didn't like those who were proud, well, he understood pride, but it almost sounded like bragging to him. "I've only just been accepted into Pitch Pine Trail. Though I am hoping to be the packs personal Guardian or personal adviser." He told her, a but of suspicion in his eyes.

Inactive Deceased
Silver

Silver instantly dropped her pride and held herself at a more relaxed position. "You know your not to bad. And I think you would be a wonderful Guardian." she nudged him a bit to show she really meant it. A small smile formed on her black stained lips. This male was certainly one to strive for perfection, or so it seemed. Not to big of an ego either, a good thing too. His looks were one that were meant to charm. His eyes like pits of fire. For some reason the male seemed familiar, yet she never saw him before.

Taking a seat Silver hopped she might not be here to long talking away "So what's your name?" for she didn't hear a name from his previous speaking. Usually it was nice to get a name from the wolf you were speaking too before just blabbering away. Her tail swept carefully across the ground like a duster. She wasn't like most females who cared about a little dirt and leaves on her fur. Yes, she liked to keep a nice apperance but sometimes she didn't care. Wolves were meant to get dirty, not be models and beauty queens. Though some females she met where almost meant to be a beauty queen. Quiet ironically the Narime woman she met almost seemed fit to be the role of beauty with her purpley blue eyes and grey fur. It was just amazing.

PITCH PINE Trail
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
Aeolus Argyris

She complimented him, something that he wasn't use to. He normally would have denied it until she nudged him, he didn't want to get into an argument then. All he was doing was his job. To protect his pack mates, he had to know his pack mates. She then politely asked for a name, and he was happy to give her a name to call him. "You can call me Aeo. But my full name is Aeolus Argyris." He said, letting a small smile form on his muzzle as he had said that. He was curious about her, she seemed to be calm and hyper at the same time to him, as if that made any sense. She seemed to be bubbling with energy too, something that he was not use to.

He had often kept quiet to the borders, rarely ever speaking, but when he did he really spoke. He made his point with as many words as he needed. He almost felt like when he was at a loss for words, that he was in a hoosgow for life. When he was at a loss for words he felt as if his independence as a wolf had faded a bit. Just speaking itself had a power on it. "What are the other wolves in the pack like? Just the adults, I'm not suppose to go near the pups yet so I suppose I don't really need information on them." He asked, and then explained and such. He wondered about the alpha pair, Ana and Ace.

Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver Shadow
The shadows on my wall don't sleepThey keep calling meBeckoning...

Here Silver goes blabbering off, excuse her running mouth

"Aeo huh? I like it!" Silver wagged her tail. Listening to Aeo speaking she took note of his question and went over all the wolves she had met in Pitch Pine Trail. Opening her mouth to speak. "Well most of us are loyal and respectful, though turn your back on us and you will see a different side. We all work hard and do our part. Keeping the pups safe and their stomachs full is also a need. I'm glad you chose to stay with us. As your hard work and trustworthy will get you rather far in our pack and your new home. With that being said I'm sure as long as someone is around with you, you can see the pups."

It was then that she realized she had probably just ran her mouth off so much to Aeo he probably fell asleep. "Excuse me running my mouth off like that, Had I know I was dragging it out I would have shut my mouth." Silver nodded her head as an apology for being such a blabber mouth. It was kinda embarrassing running her mouth off to a new member like that. She was suppose to welcome him, not bore him to death with her talking. Hiding her face as if she was embarrassed. "Oh great, I've just embarressed myself in front of a new member, what else could go wrong?" turning her head back to face him she waited for him to speak to her again.

Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris

Aeo simply stood there and listened, slightly annoyed {though he didn't know it} that she kept rambling on. Then when she cut herself off, he gave a small laugh that was bellowing like a quiet half giant {if that makes sense at all}. She hadn't realized that she had been rambling and she had apologized for it. "It is completely fine, I've done that a few times Silver." He told her, again with a hearty chuckle. He had calmed down his annoyed feeling, brushing if off as a mixture of nervousness about meeting her and listening to her ramble. He wasn't sure what seemed off, but something did. Perhaps there had been things about the pack that he had not realized? It would all be revealed in time.

As he knew of right now, Silver was a subordinate and that was it. He thought that Karpos and Adsila were the pups of Ace and Anastasia. That was all there was to it, but he supposed that he should get more information on how the pack normally operates. "Silver, might I ask, could you tell me more about the pack? I know very little right now. Only about the alphas and the pups and you." He asked truthfully. He wanted to learn everything he could of the pack that he now called home, and surely there was no harm in that. After all, he intended of being a member for a quite large amount of time. He had sworn an oath, and so he would keep it.

(This post was last modified: Oct 21, 2013, 07:58 PM by Aeolus.)
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Let me stayWhere the wind will whisper to me...Where the raindrops, as they’re falling, tell a story

She Smiled softly "I'd be more then happy to. Well first off, we have had a great disaster in our own home. One of our members...has passed away from a incounter with an old enemy. So it seems as if our pack is very small and weak right now. As when the news was shared it sent us into a sort of slump." Silver grew an almost depressed look on her face as she spoke. Soon she noticed how she had not said the member who died name. Shade. It hurt to even think about him anymore. His scent still lingered lightly in the den. Though she knew soon it would fade away, everything faded away sooner or later. Strings seemed to pull at her heart and mind. Making her apperance more sad then one might except. But she was so lost in her thoughts about Shade, Silver couldn't pull herself from this slump she was in.

Silver slowly tried to pull her gaze back to Aeo. Giving a silent nod she tried to continue "Others though, seemed to have abandon us in our time of need. I know that it might suit them better, but I've heard some even left without a word, and none of us have time to be dealing with heartaches. Of course all wounds heal in time. Her golden eyes stared at the ground unwilling to let the male see her sad and weary eyes. Silver would not show her weakness to him.

Words: xxx || Tags: @Aeolus || Notes: Sad post
(This post was last modified: Nov 13, 2013, 12:05 AM by Datura.)
Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
Aeolus Argyris

"I'd be more then happy to. Well first off, we have had a great disaster in our own home. One of our members...has passed away from a encounter with an old enemy. So it seems as if our pack is very small and weak right now. As when the news was shared it sent us into a sort of slump. Others though, seemed to have abandon us in our time of need. I know that it might suit them better, but I've heard some even left without a word, and none of us have time to be dealing with heartaches. Of course all wounds heal in time." Aeo took in the information provided, and he thought intensely about it all, his eyes appeared to show that he was lost in thought. He finally spoke up to correct something real quick. "Pitch Pine Trail may be small, but it is in no way weak." He was sure about that.

His mind tried to wrap around the fact that an old member had died because of a fight with an old enemy. "This enemy, is there any risk that he or she may come back and fight the rest of the members?" He was trying to get the information so he knew the threat risk of a enemy passing by the borders looking for a fight. He was worried about it honestly, he wasn't sure if he should be worried about it, or if he should brush it off as a minor detail. His heart told him that it was something to watch out for, but he also knew that he could be overreacting.