684 Users Online
Google, Bing

into the ocean — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
:C
Oh! Everything just seemed to be getting worse! Why had she done this? All she could hear over the constant noise of the bear was Pangur's incessant laughter. Just a moment ago he was so angry with her and now he found this whole situation funny. Aisling certainly didn't! Leaping backwards, she tried to keep out of the bear's range, orange eyes blazing with fear as she watched Kiche. But the action didn't last very long. Her friend screamed, and Aisling jumped again, barely hesitating as she turned tail and followed him. How fast could bears run? Would it follow them? She certainly hoped not. They wouldn't make a very good meal. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>editing to say he just ran away, since frankie left. :c</span></li></ul>In the wild tumult of <span class='word'>bedlam</span>, Kiche completely lost sight of his angel. Any trace of feeling or concern for her disappeared in the face of chaos and bears. Even Pangur, the ever-present, malevolent force that he cherished so fearfully vanished. Self-preservation was all there was, not even a thought, just a <i>feeling</i>, the most compelling impulse to be safe, to be anywhere but here. He dove back into the bracken, flying into a bush whose branches did anything but embrace and shield him from the sights of his tormentor. The hundred crackling twigs that met him snapped at his face and threw him backwards with a surprising force. Wildly, he threw himself to the right, and scrambled much more sensibly <i>behind</i> the bush, although now he was slightly afraid that it would lash out at him again. It did not.

Hyperventilating beyond the foliage, most of his ability to think and process information was restored to him, along with a profoundly unsettling, sinking feeling. Aisling. Where was she? He was terribly alone, and terribly guilty. Thoughtlessly, he had abandoned her, with regard only for his life. Hesitantly, he opened his mouth and said in the loudest, tittering voice he could muster in his frenzied state, "<b>Aisling?</b>"

But there was no answer. An expectant heaviness hung about the air, and Kiche hardly dared to breath. One minute. Two minutes. Infinity. Aisling did not answer, and for fear of what lay out there, for fear of the reason Aisling wasn't answering him, Kiche could not find it in him to call out again. His ready mind began to invent reasons Aisling wasn't with him. Had she died? No, Pangur would have protected her. She probably just ran in a different direction. Yes, of course, that was it. Undoubtedly she would be returning to the cult territory. Slightly relieved by this notion, Kiche began to relax, and decided that it would probably be best if he followed suit. He was, after all, anxious to see her again. Bear suddenly forgotten, Kiche trotted deeper into the forest, hoping weighing heavy on his heart.
</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Jul 19, 2011, 03:54 PM by Kiche.)
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!