(See All?) Announcements
560 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu

The Spider and the Lamps — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
He left? Borlla was a bit jealous. She never had the option to just leave, nor did she have an excuse to. Being on your own sounded...Great! But where would she go? There's no way that she could just get lost. Although, this place was unfamiliar to her, she could always find her way back home. She certainly didn't have the courage to actually leave Relic Lore alone. Who knew what was over the mountain, and she'd left before, but that was with her family. Most of it anyway. Her tail wagged, and she tried to stop thinking about all the ways she could permanently be on her own. There wasn't much point, anyway. She was, in a way, on her own anyway. Right now, specifically. Swift River was where she slept at night, where her family was. She had to remember that last part in a non-selfish sort of way. That's where her family was.

<b style="color:#32527a">"Oh! Over in Cedarwood? I haven't been that way in awhile. I live with Swift River, actually." Borlla nodded slowly, wondering how willing she was to actually help him back to his home. Why not? Then again, he hadn't asked. Was she willing to offer her amazing finding services to him? <b style="color:#32527a">"I've never been here either, actually. But I'm pretty sure I can get home just fine. Do you, uhm..." Her ears twisted back, and she licked her muzzle again. <b style="color:#32527a">"Need help? I'm pretty sure I could get to Cedarwood Forest from here." Glancing away, she examined the distance, and nodded slowly again. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Shadow who has 123 posts.
No Rank
Raigo Akreon

Why was she wagging her tail? He had just admitted that he had left his family, wasn't that something to be ashamed of? He certainly wasn't particularly proud of it. Raigo had traveled many miles to try and find his family, and he couldn't help but show his confusion. But she recognized the area he had mentioned, which was a good sign, and his own tail wagged as if to encourage her. She was the first creature he had met since returning to Relic Lore, and didn't want to blow his chances of finding his way back by alienating her in anyway. But he was not so excited that he didn't pay attention to her own pack affiliation. Swift River. It rang a bell, as something that perhaps Borden had once mentioned, but he honestly had no idea where that was. For all he knew, it could be a mile away, or it could be 50. He decided at that point that his goal, after finding his way home of course, would be to become better familiar with the world he lived in.

She was slow to offer her help, but eventually it came. Raigo grinned as she looked away, assuring them both that she knew where she was. Rising from his paws, he stretched, forelegs going forward as his hind ones went back. Coming out of his stretch, he shuffled his paws anxiously. "If you would, that'd be awesome," he confirmed. "I'm sure I would find it eventually, but I won't turn down help if it is offered." A chuckled followed his words, and he took a few steps in a random direction. Casting a glance to the fawn, he paused and tilted his head to the side. "Should we um, take it with us? Or bury it?" That was the other option of course, leaving it as a cache for later.

test italics
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
She didn't look back over at him, even after she'd been staring off into the distance for quite some time. When was the last time she'd been to Cedarwood Forest? It had been ages, truly ages. Junai came back...And then she disappeared again. Stupid sister. But she was almost the same age as Junai the last time Borlla saw her. Her sister just left so easily. All of her sisters did. After a few moments of merely staring off into space, Borlla focused again, registering Raigo's voice.

The girl nodded, then looked at their meal. <b style="color:#32527a">"I'd say bury it, but if we find your family, maybe they'd like it?" The journey would be kind of long, so it was up to him if he wanted to carry it there. Borlla was indifferent. Rolling into a stretch, she rose to all fours, and aimed herself in the direction they'd be travelling and waiting for the boy to make a decision.<b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

No Rank
Raigo Akreon

She was spacy, this Borlla. Raigo's eyes narrowed slightly in confusion as she turned away from him as he spoke, apparently oblivious to what he was saying. That was odd, given that she had stared him down earlier. Maybe she was rethinking her offer of helping him, which while not a tragedy, would certainly put a damper on his plans, and it would take him even longer to get back to the Hollow. But, pausing to think about it, he mentally shrugged. He'd been gone for a few months know anyway, what was a few more days? It wasn't like his leaders were expecting him back - heck, he had yet to consider the possibility that they would not. As far as he was concerned, Grizzly Hollow was home, and it always would be.

Somewhat startled as she suddenly turned back to him, piercing him with those sharp gold eyes, he took a half step backwards. Her suggestion of burying the meal was probably the smarter decision. He had no idea how far it was to his home, but he didn't exactly want to carry the half eaten kill all the way there. Nodding his head, Raigo stepped towards the deer. "Let's bury it." Looking around, the youth look for a soft patch of ground. Finding one at the base of one of the trees with the weird branches, he jogged over there. Getting down on his elbows, he began to dig , flinging dirt behind him as he did so. But it didn't take long till he had a shallow hole that would fit the remainder of the kill. With a grunt, he stepped back, and looked over at her. "Want to bring that over here? Then we can go."

test italics
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
gah. i'm sorry this took me so long. :C and that it's so short. this can be the end though? up to you.

She gave a mere nod when he made the decision to bury it, and watched as he sauntered off and dug a hole. With a sniff, she grabbed what was left of the fawn in her jaws and dropped it into the hole, kicking the remainder of the dirt over it. Now that that was done, it was time to start moving. <b style="color:#32527a">"Ready to go?" Glancing over at him, she smiled, and moved out from under the cover of the tree, heading north. It would take awhile, but Borlla hoped that she'd be able to get him home. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."
No Rank
Raigo Akreon
Yep, this can be the end.

Shuffling his paws, Raigo waited rather anxiously for Borlla to finish burying their shared kill. Watching as she kicked dirt over the carcass, a cache for either one of them later, he grinned, tail wagging eagerly. Nodding his head at her inquiry, he fell into an easy pace behind her, ready to finally return home to Grizzly Hollow, Vlarindara, Borden, and Jaysyek. After two months of being away, Raigo Akreon was finally returning home. "Let's go."

<i>Raigo out.</i>
test italics