(See All?) Announcements
354 Users Online
Adelard, Google, Bing, Chan, Juniper, Apollo, Apolline

the fear has gripped me — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alace who has 323 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Naia Aegina
We can let it fade here if you want. I'll let you archive. :)

Naia couldn’t say what reaction she had been expecting from the alpha, but it had definitely not been tears.  Kisla’s green eyes shimmered as she whispered her gratitude, and she looked away in a thinly veiled attempt to hide her emotion. The Baranski queen was usually so composed that her subordinate was at a loss for what to do. Normally she would move in with a comforting nudge, but Kisla so often masked her feelings that Naia worried she would embarrass her by drawing attention to them. 

Naia nodded slowly as Kisla spoke about Swift River and an unnamed alphess. No wonder Kisla thought she was failing if the staunch, unquestioning militia was what she was expecting.  “Not an intrusion, no..”  Naia murmured, “An evolution. Our family is different from what the River once was. But not worse.. Better, I would say.” As she had said before, different was not necessarily bad. As far as Naia was concerned, she would rather be part of a messy family than a synchronized military, and she was certain that the other Hearthwood wolves felt the same.   
(This post was last modified: Jul 12, 2016, 03:31 PM by Naia.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]
Played by Rachel who has 462 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski

Naia believed it to be better – the honeyed woman could only hope her words rung true, though it felt a far cry from such when her husband lay practically in tatters, injured and unable to heal, and the pack remained skeptical of one another’s actions. She yearned for Cut Rock River by times – somehow, life had almost seemed easier among the cedars.. but she was foolish to believe it the land that had changed them – they had thought as much in the days of Swift River, and yet Oak Tree Bend had rendered the same amount of heartache to the pack. If it was anything, it was a Tainn family curse that haunted her now.

She gave a nod of finality to Naia’s words, before easing the conversation to something more relaxed in nature. She was not eager to part ways with the scout just yet, but moving forward, she would coax the tawny woman for a walk, hoping to ease not just her mind, but the restlessness that pulled at her very muscles. Only when the sun fell past the clouds would she depart from her companion, and that night she would seek the warmth of her mate – hoping that once she curled her form about him, she could somehow enable him to heal faster with her own energy.

(This post was last modified: Jul 25, 2016, 02:34 PM by Serach.)

sparking up my heart