(See All?) Announcements
711 Users Online
Google, Bing

BWP: A Plague of Peccary
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
I have Zia who would be willing for an encounter with Amara!
Rory would be interested in meeting Amara then!

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Amara is taken! Her thread will be up shortly, and Rory and Zia will be alerted!
[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]
I have a quick question in regards to a communicating aspect. If the pigs talk would the wolves be able to understand it like they do among each other, or would it come across to them as just squeals, oinks, snorts, etc?
(Oct 20, 2015, 04:52 AM)Enoki Wrote:  I have a quick question in regards to a communicating aspect. If the pigs talk would the wolves be able to understand it like they do among each other, or would it come across to them as just squeals, oinks, snorts, etc?

I would assume it would be like with the crow or the moose threads in that they can't communicate across species?
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
(Oct 20, 2015, 05:13 AM)Morganna Wrote:  
(Oct 20, 2015, 04:52 AM)Enoki Wrote:  I have a quick question in regards to a communicating aspect. If the pigs talk would the wolves be able to understand it like they do among each other, or would it come across to them as just squeals, oinks, snorts, etc?

I would assume it would be like with the crow or the moose threads in that they can't communicate across species?

That's what I am assuming as well, but thought I'd ask anyways in case an exception was being made since this is a BWP instead of a regular thread.
I think Hadrian would like to play - he's a loner right now and can travel anywhere. :) Plus this can get him to meet more wolves!
Just a question - are signs like upturned earth a SoW drop or can we go to an area the pigs have recently been and 'discover' things like that on our own? (or do we have to wait for a pig to appear in our threads to notice stuff like tilling?)
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
@Morganna
As of now, they are not SoW drops. If you head into the areas the pigs have been in (Fireweed Rise/Dragonfly Fen), then your wolf is welcome to find signs of their presence. (: