(See All?) Announcements
579 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

alone at last — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> It seemed that Inkheart would never portray a heart that was not at least somewhat tainted with darkness. Where he was more of a sociable creature than he had been a year ago there was still bits and pieces of him that continued to dwell in the cruelty of the world. For the most part he ignored Inkheart the Lone Wolf simply because it went without saying that that was who he was and probably would be for some time longer. Being a lone wolf was fun but he was going to be four on his next birthday and needed to complete his dream before his own demise whether it be old age or murder.
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">I do not belong to a pack, he answered in a smooth tone, <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">but I plan to start my own within the month. There was no amount of begging that would ever push Inkheart to join and pull his weight underneath someone else. He was a free bird that would never be tied down to anyone that could best him and pull him down. Inkheart was worth much more than a measly subordinate and he would make sure that everyone who joined his fleet understood that.
So, without much of a goodbye he excused Volkan from his sights and continued on with his day as if he had never even met her. That is, unless she suddenly turned around and got curious.

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!