(See All?) Announcements
317 Users Online
Bing, Google

Confessions of a Princess — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 462 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski

Inna -- her ever helpful little imp. The girl thirsted for knowledge and adventure.. and yet she never failed to place her pack and family before all else. The honeyed woman's heart all but lifted as the dark girl asked her if she wanted her to talk to her sister, and Kisla gave a gentle shake of her muzzle. "It's not necessary," she decided, casting a small smile upon her daughter. "Lekalta will figure things out n her own.. just like you have."

She paused then, studying her daughter before her gaze drifted away. The other woman they had talked about remained at the forefront of her mind, but if Inna wished to speak for her, she would likely have no qualms with allowing this Nightingale to join.

Stretching leisurely, Kisla tipped her muzzle down as she regarded her daughter for a moment, a soft smile playing to her lips. Their conversation was coming to a close, but Kisla hoped to make one thing very clear to the youthful Baranski. "My darling, you know I worry when you go outside of our lands. I wish you wouldn't -- but you're getting older, so I understand your need to. But please consider taking someone with you, or notifying us before you leave." She paused then, tipping her muzzle forward to brush over the soft fur upon her daughter's crown. "But thank you for your honesty."

(This post was last modified: May 29, 2016, 01:15 PM by Kisla.)

sparking up my heart

Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna was in some was happy about getting older but in some ways not. The conversation with her mother about what she might do when she was older was something that she had known she had to consider but at the same time dreaded. She liked the life of a pup but there was still that nagging at the back of her mind that told her she would have to decide someday not too far off. Inna smiled up at her mother and nodded when she told her it wasn’t necessary to speak with Lekalta. “I’m sure she will, maybe she already has and just hasn’t had the chance to speak with you about it?” Inna suggested hoping it might help her mother to feel a little more at ease.

Though Inna hadn’t been expecting this to be a conversation about what she might be doing when she was older she felt lucky to have a mother that she could talk to about such things. Especially to have a mother that wouldn’t be too upset with her for slipping away unattended.

Inna’s eyes met her mother’s as she started to speak again taking in every word. She could tell how important this part was for her to hear. The young wolf did feel some guilt for leaving pack lands but she was glad that her mother knew her well enough to understand. “I am sorry to have worried you mother and I promise that I will tell you or take someone if I decide to go out like I did today again,” she promised. It was a promise that was easily kept and she wouldn’t let her mother down again. Inna smiled up at her mother again, “Honesty is important.”

(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2016, 03:08 AM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski

“Thank you,” she murmured quietly, her nose grazing down to affectionately brush the tender spot of her daughter’s dark ear in a gesture of acceptance and love. Inna was a docile creature, but adventurous – she was similar to her older sister, Karina in many aspects, though Kisla was unsure of how close her eldest daughter was to her newest litter. Karina seemed to keep to herself, for the most part, and with her studies – it would seem only Kjors truly held her captivated company.

Determining the conversation had more or less come to an end, and her swarthy child understood the expectations her parents held of her now that she was more mature, Kisla once more offered a sweeping nudge before beginning to trot away, her muzzle tipping back to study Inna. “Come,” she invited, her features softening to a gentle smile. “Let’s go find your father or siblings,” she beckoned, and with that, the Baranski woman began to weave the familiar path toward the river, where the common area and initial den site had been. She was only content to know that her daughter was safe – and once more within the heart of the home she so belonged in.

sparking up my heart

Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna did not like the idea of disappointing her parents in any way so as the conversation with her mother had gone on she had discovered how disappointed her mother was. This saddened her and as she had made the vow to her mother to not leave pack lands without telling or taking someone with her she had made it to herself as well. Inna hoped that she wouldn’t ever disappoint her mother again and though she was young she also understood that there were things that she couldn’t control. Still she hoped that she would always have enough control over the situation she could keep from doing so. Not to mention she didn’t want to break a promise she’d made to her mother because she feared that it would make her too sad.

A smile crossed her face at the nudge and invitation her mother gave her. She was glad that she was back on good terms with her mother and that she had come to have this talk with her. Inna was also very happy that she wasn’t in more trouble for her impromptu adventure that afternoon. Inna accepted her mother’s invitation by bounding up beside her and falling into step as her mother suggested finding her father or siblings. “Let’s, maybe we could have a family outing or something?” She suggested thinking that it would be a good way for them to spend some time together. Having the family together was something that was important to the dark girl and she hoped that they would always be together.

(This post was last modified: Jun 26, 2016, 03:46 PM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski

A smile stirred to KIsla’s muzzle at her daughter’s suggestion – it was a suggestion that warmed her heart, and believing her family to be the true reason she thrived, the she-wolf was certainly not going to discourage her words. “Let’s,” she agreed softly, her pace quickening before her nose drifted downward, hoping to catch trail of one of her children or mate.

These days were precious as they were – with Inna and Lekalta growing so swiftly, Kisla could only grow more proud each day of the wolves they were becoming. Inna was adventurous, but kind and thoughtful.. while Lekalta made for amusing company, usually turning a conversation in to light banter. When she did catch trail of Lekalta’s scent, Kisla’s pace quickened once more, giving a nod to Inna for her to follow as they began to track the girl down. It would be an easy afternoon – mother stealing precious moments with her two youngest as they explored aspects of Hearthwood River. One day, she knew she would take them outside the borders and familiarize them further with the world outside – the best she could do was offer them the knowledge of the world.. but for now, she was content to keep her babies as babies still – she was in no rush for them to grow up to the harshness of the real world.

sparking up my heart