(See All?) Announcements
802 Users Online
Bing, Google, Sophrosnia, Apollo

My Love Never Stopped — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alace who has 323 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Naia Aegina
Naia knew she was asking a lot of Inali in this moment, and it was understandable that she couldn’t answer one way or the other right now. Naia closed their short distance with a small step forward and pressed her forehead gently to Inali’s, compassionate eyes capturing her lover’s azure gaze. She wanted Inali to know that she understood, and she could take as much time as she needed.  Her companion had already spoken the words Naia needed to hear: “..I am truly yours and you mine.”  No matter what happened or what Inali decided, they were in this together, for better and for worse.

“Then know it,” the agouti whispered, feeling the pull of a joyful, uncontainable smile. Although (as much as Naia hated it) the two of them would have to part ways again soon, it satisfied her knowing that they would both be working toward that day when their paths would cross once more and entwine forever, never to separate ever again, until death do us part.

Inali Wayha, you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter, and my embrace be your home.

Despite—or perhaps because of-- the solemnness of their vows, as the pair lapsed into content silence Naia felt her smile morphing into something more playful and more wicked.  She shifted her weight suddenly in an attempt to roll Inali to the ground and buried her muzzle in the fur beneath her lover’s ear. Her growl was low and full of unspoken, imminent promises of events to come for their first night together as a wedded pair.

[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]